View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Pet psychic interviews orca about death of trainer

Discuss Divination, Fortune Telling - Astrology, Tarot, Runes, I Ching, Tea Leaves, etc. and Predictions.

Re: Pet psychic interviews orca about death of trainer

Postby Craig Browning » 19 Mar 2010, 19:57

Nostradamus wrote:There are facts about the life of a cat such as the cat meditates.

When I meditate now I meditate on how I can help you change the world rather than trying to force my body to work better.

Ok... I have a cat... a black cat in fact (of course... I'm an evil wizard). But I'm having real problems visualizing her sitting in a Lotus position chanting Omoni Podme Ohm :lol:

:? and if I ever see that I'm calling Ripley's :lol:
Craig Browning

Postby Nostradamus » 19 Mar 2010, 20:12

There is a photo of a cat at the following URL
http://www.johnlund.com/page.asp?ID=785
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Mar 2010, 21:00

I have a black cat too. She sits just like that.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 21 Mar 2010, 08:59

From http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-nubanks20-2010mar21,0,5748723.column?track=rss

Miller had no trouble connecting with Brian, a tiny white Maltese who disappeared three years ago from his Tujunga front yard.

The same person attempting to get raccoons from destroying someone's yard has also assisted someone looking for a lost dog. In a long chat with the dog, held telepathically, the dog has sent a message that it is doing fine and that there is no reason to look for it.

Here Brian is the missing dog.
Miller told me Brian sounded "mature" and wise, unlike younger animals who tend to be all "energy and chatter." Or feral cats, whose responses are often "jerky and awkward. They don't have the language skills domestic animals have," she said.

Most animal psychics "get feelings or pictures, but I tend to get the words," she said. "I'm able to write it down and read it back. I think it's important for the person to hear what the animals sound like; what they say and how they talk."

The logistics boggle my mind: What if the animals are busy or don't want to be found? What if their owners only spoke to them in Korean or Spanish? And if they understand Miller's questions so well, why don't they get it when their owners say "stop jumping on guests" or "stay off the bed!"
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Craig Browning » 21 Mar 2010, 23:38

There is a photo of a cat at the following URL
http://www.johnlund.com/page.asp?ID=785

I think the most frightening thing about that photo is the smile on the poor cat

Let me see here.. Tajunga? Small Dog?

What time of year was this? Was this a male dog?

FACT: Coyote have a trick for ordering fast food... females in the pack who are in heat stroll along the streets where personal pets reside, attracting the males to join her up in the woods for some fun and frolic... unfortunately Snoopy ends up meeting up with several hungry friends of his new girl-friend :o

Most everyone that has lived in the U.S. Southwest for more than a year has been warned of this fact and yet every year we have reports from all the Yuppie types who's little foo-foo puppies get eaten by the big bad coyotes in the neighborhood. Then again, local kitty cats have proven a snack more than a few times as well. Needless to say, a dog's odds of survival in such communities become even lower should a Chinese or Vietnamese restaurant be within two miles of your residence :roll:

Oh! And if you live the U.S. south (gulf coast) region, the coyotes are still around but its the Gators and now days, the myriad of constrictor type snakes (that were released by ignorant owners that thought them "pets") now populating the region. But then, I've seen some great Creole recopies for dog... :twisted:
Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Mar 2010, 00:22

I'm in the South East and small dogs here don't have much of a chance either. Between the growing population of gators, wild boars, rattle snakes, birds of prey and cars, once a small dog gets out, it's usually never found.

Besides, how does this 'pet psychic' know he's talking to the right 'Fluffy'?
NinjaPuppy

Postby Terabyte » 13 Feb 2012, 00:38

Who don't love cats. I think everybody loves cats. Because cat facts are very lovely. They are so cute and quiet. Cats are my favorite pet.
Terabyte

Previous

Return to Divination / Fortune Telling / Predictions