View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Thought Dial Protocol

Discuss Divination, Fortune Telling - Astrology, Tarot, Runes, I Ching, Tea Leaves, etc. and Predictions.

Thought Dial Protocol

Postby ProfWag » 06 Mar 2010, 00:35

Mr. Dave Koenig, aka The Professor, has stated that his thought dial has been successful against odds of 2,186 to 1. I have stated that I will send him $1,000.00 to duplicate this event on this forum. I have started this thread so he may set up a protocol that myself and two other people approve of. I hope I have made this as easy as possible for you Dave.
ProfWag

Re: Thought Dial Protocol

Postby ciscop » 06 Mar 2010, 05:52

1000 !!
thats a lot of crystal skull vodka and hawaiian t-shirts!!

great offer

too bad he is only an unskilled magician that knows nothing about pattern, method or attitude
he will run away.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 06 Mar 2010, 09:54

My guess is he will not post a solid protocol, but hey, I'd be happy to give him a thousand dollars to prove the paranormal. We'll ALL be famous!
ProfWag

Postby The Professor » 06 Mar 2010, 11:15

ProfWag wrote:My guess is he will not post a solid protocol, but hey, I'd be happy to give him a thousand dollars to prove the paranormal. We'll ALL be famous!

Glad to have you on board!

The odds of what happened were 2,186 to 1 ......

It will be Super Bowl 2,230 or thereabouts before this will happen again! Somewhere around 4,196 AD !!!!!! WOW!

I PERFORMED a logical and open experiment. Even YOU could have participated, but I believe your Pseudo-Skeptical belief system prevented you from being part of The Truth.

Kind of goes against your grain.

So who is lying ... All of the participants? ... And where did I get the cash to BUY OFF the COLTS .. ROTFLMAO

Answer that all you critical thinkers :)
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby The Professor » 06 Mar 2010, 11:21

ProfWag wrote:Mr. Dave Koenig, aka The Professor, has stated that his thought dial has been successful against odds of 2,186 to 1. I have stated that I will send him $1,000.00 to duplicate this event on this forum. I have started this thread so he may set up a protocol that myself and two other people approve of. I hope I have made this as easy as possible for you Dave.

This is just BS .. Blowing Smoke, since you are afraid to reveal your real identity, therefore no one even knows if you has a plug nickel to your name.
I even think you are using the library's computer :)

But it doesn't matter. You are like Criss Angel ... When defeated you just try to come up with something ELSE and try to avoid discussing your Defeat!!!!!

The experts put the probability WAY OUT THERE !!!!!

SUPERNATURAL SUPER BOWL 44 !!!!!
The Professor

Postby Nostradamus » 06 Mar 2010, 11:41

The claimed probability is wrong since the so-called experiment did not meet mathematical requirements.

The odds stand at 50%, maybe even 0.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 06 Mar 2010, 20:53

The Professor wrote:
This is just BS .. Blowing Smoke, since you are afraid to reveal your real identity, therefore no one even knows if you has a plug nickel to your name.

But it doesn't matter. You are like Criss Angel ... When defeated you just try to come up with something ELSE and try to avoid discussing your Defeat!!!!!

I'll tell you what Dave, win the $1,000 and I'll donate the money to the charity of your choice in your name. C'mon, if your Thought Dial can work, you surely can't run away from an offer like that. This way, if you win you not only get the recognition from an important charitible organization, but the charity benefits AND you will have the support from a college professor to further pursue your claims at one of the other couple dozen organizations offering money for proof of the paranormal. Also, if I don't pay the charity, then I become the loser so you really have nothing to lose by accepting this offer (unless, of course, your claim is BS.)
(BTW, if you want to know who I am, I'm simply a PM away. For most of you, I have no problem telling you who I am. There are a few people on here, however, I wouldn't give my name to if they could bail me out of jail.)
P.S. I don't really care for Criss Angel as a magician and I don't know him personally so no, I'm really nothing like him.
ProfWag

Postby The Professor » 06 Mar 2010, 21:50

ProfWag wrote:
The Professor wrote:

I'll tell you what Dave, win the $1,000 and I'll donate the money to the charity of your choice in your name. C'mon, if your Thought Dial can work, you surely can't run away from an offer like that. This way, if you win you not only get the recognition from an important charitible organization, but the charity benefits AND you will have the support from a college professor to further pursue your claims at one of the other couple dozen organizations offering money for proof of the paranormal. Also, if I don't pay the charity, then I become the loser so you really have nothing to lose by accepting this offer (unless, of course, your claim is BS.)
(BTW, if you want to know who I am, I'm simply a PM away. For most of you, I have no problem telling you who I am. There are a few people on here, however, I wouldn't give my name to if they could bail me out of jail.)
P.S. I don't really care for Criss Angel as a magician and I don't know him personally so no, I'm really nothing like him.

That's just FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY !!!!!!

You hide ... You promised ME $1000 and now you are backing out!!!!!!

Filtching on your bet already !!!!
The Professor

Postby ProfWag » 07 Mar 2010, 00:08

The Professor wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
The Professor wrote:

That's just FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY !!!!!!

You hide ... You promised ME $1000 and now you are backing out!!!!!!

Filtching on your bet already !!!!

Absolutely not. If you would rather me give you the money rather than give it to the charity of your choice, that's fine by me. Now, let's see that protocol!
ProfWag

Return to Divination / Fortune Telling / Predictions