[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Thought Dial Dowsing Successful against 2,187 to 1 Odds !!!! : Divination / Fortune Telling / Predictions - Page 6 • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss Divination, Fortune Telling - Astrology, Tarot, Runes, I Ching, Tea Leaves, etc. and Predictions.
Post a reply

Re: Thought Dial Dowsing Successful against 2,187 to 1 Odds !!!!

05 Mar 2010, 04:47

Sydney Omarr created the first Thought Dial. I purchased a copy and used it in this experiment.
A radio show host used the Dial and went to the races at Omarr's request. Every horse that the Dial predicted would come in the money DID!!!
That's one reason I performed the experiment.

After a great amount of study on the subject of Odds and Probability .. I will revise the odds to 2,186 to 1 that this would happen.

I'm glad that you admit that this was posted on the internet for all to see BEFORE the SUPERNATURAL BOWL 44 !!!!

All documented FACTS!

05 Mar 2010, 05:11

05 Mar 2010, 13:25

So you will agree when I provide that evidence ... or are you just blowing smoke again

Since you can't find it, it doesn't exist .. That IS the way you think right? :)

I suggest you send my $1,000.00 to the new leader of the JREF so he can hold it and you won't back out of your offer.

THE SUPERNATURAL BOWL 44 !!!!!!!!!!!

05 Mar 2010, 14:32

go to the race tracks and shut us up
odds of 50-50 arent impressive
what are you going to predict next? the result of a SINGLE coin toss?

how about reporting the coin tosses you miss?

come here a week earlier than the earthquake of haiti or chile
come here before 9-11

not predicting a sport game
thats just lame, and like all your predictions you post always AFTER
never before.. that;s not a prediction
thats confirmation bias you just take the positive and reject the negative results.. how lame can you be?
go and practice your balloon sculpting i heard jimbo needs an assistant since LAMOnd the ghost left him

05 Mar 2010, 21:53

06 Mar 2010, 00:00

A Paranormal Event has taken place. It is always like the Pseudo-Skeptics to demand that it be done AGAIN.
It's just FUNNY!!!!
And then a third time, fourth time .. BLA BLA BLA !!!!!!

Do you admit it happened or is Everyone lying?

Please send my Money to the new JREF Leader right away. Or were you just BSing about it?

WE AREN'T ... There's $20,000.00 to anyone who proves any deception in this SUPERNATURAL BOWL experiment!~!!!!

06 Mar 2010, 00:32

06 Mar 2010, 07:00

The Magictalk website mentions SIX people. So does the MC. So you've already lost the argument!
You've been Debunked Already!!!!
The seventh is added here .....
radioesp.com

All in the open and done BEFORE the SUPERNATURAL BOWL !!!!

No way around the Truth !!!

So now you don't have the $1,000 to put up? I thought as much.

YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP ...

06 Mar 2010, 08:52

dave... really..
who do you think you are fooling?
it´s quite pathetic

derren brown predicted the Lottery..
on national tv. that was impressive

you... well.. you did another of your lame stunts..
predicting a 50%..
not even the final score.

pathetic..
you wouldnt know how to fool a 8 year old with a svengali deck
go and do some balloon sculptures like jim, he understood.

06 Mar 2010, 08:53

I should remind everyone that The Professor has demonstrated bad faith in the past. If you search his early posts you will find him believing he can negotiate in bad faith. For example see this viewtopic.php?f=7&t=154&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=127

The sort of person The professor is, is shown in that thread. So you have been warned.

06 Mar 2010, 09:45

06 Mar 2010, 09:51

06 Mar 2010, 11:31

Bad Faith??? The fact that I present Paranormal Experiments even after Jeff Wagg (The big liar) ran away PROVES that I am operating in GOOD FAITH !!!!
I have every intention of honestly exploring the methods of Paranormal Divination ... Unlike the Closed Minded Pseudo-Skeptics that do nothing ... Even the new leader of the JREF says you guys are KNEE JERK Skeptics LMAO !!!!!!

Seems no one can disprove THE TRUTH even when you are offered $20,000.00.

Seven people out of seven predicted the outcome of the Super Bowl using Paranormal Methods ... 100% !!!!

All done in the OPEN and BEFORE the SUPERNATURAL BOWL !!!!!!

The names of all the participants and their interviews will be released soon to the public as proof once again of the validity of this demonstration.

However, if you still believe that The Colts were BOUGHT OFF by me, then you must speak to them yourselves .. Although I think they'll just laugh at you :)

06 Mar 2010, 11:53

06 Mar 2010, 14:46

So much nonsense. It is so much fun poking The professor. He cannot even keep himself straight between one bend and the next. LOL.

The Professor. When you saw Jeff moving away, that was not him running away. That was you running away from him! Got any more jokes for us? You tell them so well.
Post a reply