View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Thought Dial Dowsing Successful against 2,187 to 1 Odds !!!!

Discuss Divination, Fortune Telling - Astrology, Tarot, Runes, I Ching, Tea Leaves, etc. and Predictions.

Re: Thought Dial Dowsing Successful against 2,187 to 1 Odds !!!!

Postby Nostradamus » 22 Apr 2010, 02:53

Anyone with any math background will agree it's 1/3 to the 7th power.

Sorry you didn't learn that in Jr, High.

Clearly these are the odds of the super bowl played 7 times in a row with the odds remaining the same for every day.

It is also very clear that these odds have nothing to do with choosing the game. ProfWag has made a wonderful description of why the odds posted by the thought dial whatever it was, are demonstrably wrong.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Re: Thought Dial Dowsing Successful against 2,187 to 1 Odds !!!!

Postby ciscop » 22 Apr 2010, 03:38

The Professor wrote:Funny little man ... First you said there was no Professor and I've proven you wrong. Now you want more mud on your face? HA Ha Ha !!!!

Anyone with any math background will agree it's 1/3 to the 7th power.

Sorry you didn't learn that in Jr, High.

Ask Martin Gardner.

Dude.. Dave
a 5year old can outsmart you

so.. go and check your odds with your math professors
let me guess.. does one of your math professors wears purple, looks like a dinousaur and has a show on tv called.. BARNEY???
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Previous

Return to Divination / Fortune Telling / Predictions