View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

My 100% accurate horoscope

Discuss Divination, Fortune Telling - Astrology, Tarot, Runes, I Ching, Tea Leaves, etc. and Predictions.

Re: My 100% accurate horoscope

Postby ProfWag » 16 Jan 2010, 20:11

NinjaPuppy wrote:Evil? You call her business practice 'evil'?

ProfWag answered her ad. She did not solicite him. I believe the ad was specific to what he expected to receive. He was looking for a free horoscope reading and he got one. She has followed up by asking for his business with a set price. She even offered a discount of said price. She has been diligent to stay in contact with a potential customer. Her follow up is considered standard business (sales) practice.

Since none of us know if Jen is even a real person, it's kind of hard to say 'she is evil'. Sounds to me like it's nothing more than SOP for sales.

Here's my two cents for what it's worth. Is Jenna evil? No, I don't believe so. I'm pretty confident she's a fraud though, since two completely separate readings produce the same results which suggests that she cuts and pastes and they aren't truly readings of the stars.
However, she's trying to make a living and as long as it's legal, I can't fault someone for doing that and I have no proof that she doesn't believe that astrology is real or fake herself.
Having said that, I DO believe that the practice of astrology is at fault. As Ninja pointed out, she didn't solicit me and I have received what I have asked for, but the problem is that although I am aware that many astrologers ARE fraudulent, many, many, many unsuspecting people out there don't know that. They give their hard-earned money to a person who provides a cut and pasted astrology reading. Again, I don't blame the astrologer, I blame astrology.
But, there are worse things out there, I guess...
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54






Re: My 100% accurate horoscope

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Jan 2010, 20:23

I decided to Wiki up the word 'Evil' and this hit my eye.

Socrates (in Plato's early work) argued that which we call evil is merely ignorance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil

ProfWag wrote: the problem is that although I am aware that many astrologers ARE fraudulent, many, many, many unsuspecting people out there don't know that.

Agree. Jenna may in fact, be one of them. However since you say, "that many astrologers ARE fraudulent", does that mean that you believe that there are some excellent ones out there???
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: My 100% accurate horoscope

Postby ProfWag » 17 Jan 2010, 21:01

NinjaPuppy wrote:Agree. Jenna may in fact, be one of them. However since you say, "that many astrologers ARE fraudulent", does that mean that you believe that there are some excellent ones out there???

No, not at all. I'm saying there are astrologers who sincerely believe that what they are doing has validity, even if their "craft" probably doesn't have any real merit. That doesn't mean those astrologers are fraudulent, they may very well believe in what they do, even if what they are telling people is a probably big honking, stinking, steaming, pile of sauerkraut inspired crap.
People can convice themselves of a lot of things. Criminals can even convince themselves that what they are doing is right. The mind is an amazing thing...
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: My 100% accurate horoscope

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Jan 2010, 22:27

Ahhhh, point taken.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: My 100% accurate horoscope

Postby Frenceawarded » 08 Dec 2010, 09:57

I have a few words about astrology. So I want to learn horoscopes, for that I am look for astrology guide. Thanks for your post. I learned something from here.

I have a question to you guys who knows astrology well. Is there any significance to the December 31st?
Frenceawarded
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 Dec 2010, 09:39

Re: My 100% accurate horoscope

Postby Arouet » 08 Dec 2010, 10:34

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: My 100% accurate horoscope

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 Dec 2010, 19:09

Hey Arouet - At least it was related spam.

I removed the link.

Frenceawarded - Welcome to the Forum. If your link was not spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam, please PM me and we will discuss it.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: My 100% accurate horoscope

Postby Arouet » 09 Dec 2010, 01:33

Given that it was his first post, I imagine what he does is join sites like this, look for threads touching on astrology. Makes it look like he's responding (which he really wasn't), then posts his link hoping to get traffic,

His post doesn't make sense given the context of the thread, which is almost a year old.

I expect we will not see him again.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: My 100% accurate horoscope

Postby ProfWag » 10 Dec 2010, 21:51

BTW, I haven't received an e-mail from Jenna the astrologer for a while now, but was getting them every 2 or 3 weeks for several months telling me how important it was to contact her as I always seemed to have an important date on the horizon she needed to guide me through.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: My 100% accurate horoscope

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Dec 2010, 21:36

ProfWag wrote:BTW, I haven't received an e-mail from Jenna the astrologer for a while now, but was getting them every 2 or 3 weeks for several months telling me how important it was to contact her as I always seemed to have an important date on the horizon she needed to guide me through.

Obviously Jenna has figured out this information from her own astrological reading. :lol:

Either that or Jenna has replaced you with a sucker with a higher credit card limit.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: My 100% accurate horoscope

Postby ProfWag » 11 Dec 2010, 23:51

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:BTW, I haven't received an e-mail from Jenna the astrologer for a while now, but was getting them every 2 or 3 weeks for several months telling me how important it was to contact her as I always seemed to have an important date on the horizon she needed to guide me through.

Obviously Jenna has figured out this information from her own astrological reading. :lol:

Either that or Jenna has replaced you with a sucker with a higher credit card limit.

Well, I do have a high credit card limit, but there's a reason for that...I don't spend my paychecks on Astrologers or Psychics... :-)
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: My 100% accurate horoscope

Postby ProfWag » 24 Dec 2010, 22:46

Heeeeyyyyyy, guess who I got an e-mail from this morning!!!!!

"Hello L_____,

We've been in contact for about 372 days now (ever since the 14 December 2009 when you first signed up on my website), which is quite a long time in astrological terms! I'm writing to you today because just a couple of days ago I picked up your file and had another look at your configuration. Using the date of birth you gave me, the 1 August 1964 and your Zodiac sign, Leo, I had a quick look at what the new year 2011 could mean for you and I was surprised at the results... 2011 is set to bring you a number of important changes L_____.

And so I sat down and looked at your configuration in much greater detail and my analysis confirmed my initial reading; the year 2011 represents a powerful turning point for you L____ and you can expect a number of exciting and significant changes in many different areas of your life. I've just finished putting a page together for you to help explain all this, if you click on the link below you can read everything which I have discovered about you and your year 2011:

https://saferequest.com/...

Please take just a couple of minutes to look at this page because I have come across a number of important aspects of your configuration in 2011 and I think you will be very excited by the promises and opportunities of this new year.

Your Professional Astrologer and friend,
Jenna"

I must admit that the paragraphs she put together were quite impressive, but I must question whether it's the same for everyone as I'm not sure someone would take the time to write such a lengthy reading for free. Anyway, here's what she said: (I inserted comments throughout)

"Hello L_____,

It's Jenna here, your professional astrologer. I'm writing to you at this end of year period because you are one of those people for whom the new year 2011 will have important consequences and that is why I allowed myself to work on your full predictions and your horoscope for the new year 2011.

I have discovered that a number of important dates and specific events await you.

I know the last time I wrote to you was Monday 14th December months ago (My insert here--she has written several times sincef 14 December 2009) and I sincerely hope that I'm not disturbing you by writing to you today but I felt I had to, in order to warn you. (Insert--ooooo, sounds like 2011 is going to be a bad year!) As you'll soon see the year 2011 will mark a radical change in your life, you will reach a powerful turning point.

Insofar as you are Leo and that you are 3th decan, over 2011 you will be directly affected by a very intense astral configuration which will start in the month of January with a very unique event, an event during which a Lunar Eclipse will occur on exactly the same day as a rare conjunction between Jupiter and Uranus (Insert--I thought the Lunar Eclipse was in December. At least, that's when I saw it...), a event (sic) which will not occur again for another 12 years. You will then be directly affected by 6 seperate eclipses over 2011 as well as by a very unique Transit which will bring Neptune into your star sign and which will not happen again for the next 169 years. (Insert question--Help me out here, the previous sentence says the Lunar Eclipse event won't happen for another 12 years [3 years actually, but who's counting?] and then in the next sentence she says there will be 6 over 2011. Can anyone help explain that to me?) But that's not all because when I picked up your configuration L_____ I felt an instant vibration (Insert--Hmmmmm, hope that wasn't a 7" long, plastic thing with batteries) and a very powerful flash which suggests to me that not only will you be one of the lucky ones over this year (Leo of the 3th decan) but that something even more powerful will affect you. (Insert--she warns me in the first paragraph, but now I'm one of the lucky ones?) When I analysed your astral sky, your configuration is based around your date of birth 1 August 19__, I discovered that something truly exceptional will happen to you in 2011. To be a little more precise; you will witness 4 separate events, each of which will have a powerful impact on your life. By pursuing my study I was able to determine the periods around which these events will occur:

- the 4th January (Insert--just around the corner. Can't wait!)

- between the 22nd January and the 4th of June

- the 11th of March

- Early summer, which is to say the beginning of the month of July

In each of these periods a very unusual and special event will occur and it will have repercussions for your year 2011 of course but also for the rest of your life, you should pay particular attention to the 22ndJanuary to the 4th June period during which the most intense event will happen. (Insert--5 months time period--pretty accurate...)
I also determined that you will make a number of important encounters in 2011 and there will be one particular encounter which you absolutely must avoid! This is simply because the person you are set to meet will throw a somewhat harmful influence over certain aspects of your life. You will meet this person is an a place which is off your normal map and the trap is that you may be seduced by the charms and promises of this person from the very outset. This is a veritable trap indeed because this person will in fact wield a very negative influence over you. However this is just one of the encounters and with the correct advice it should be fairly easy to avoid it. On a more positive note, another one of your meetings will lead you to someone that will play a very large role in your life, this will be some you do not yet know and you'll meet this person through mutual friends.

I know you can be sceptical about what I tell you (Insert--ya think?) and you are probably asking yourself just how I can know all this stuff about your Future. Well L_____, these important events and encounters appear very clearly in your astral sky and it's not just the fact that the 2011 will be very powerful for the Leo in general and more particularly the Leo of the 3th decan. Amongst all of these other Leo you are one of the rare individuals who will benefit from a particularly powerful astrological influence. So from an astrological point of view it appears evident that the year 2011 marks a turning point in your life, any competent astrologer could study your configuration and tell you that.

And let me tell you about something else L_____. I've always said that I feel certain vibrations very strongly as far as you are concerned but I know you've always been sceptical about this. You should know that these vibrations are nothing supernatural at all. They simply come from an exchange of natural energy, if you think carefully you will see that nature is ALL about exchanges of energy: birth, life, reproduction and death ..... I am simply in tune with this flow of energy and with only a few details about you I can read into the knowledge which is available all around us. I use this particular sensitivity to confirm or deny my astral calculations and I can tell you that it is a very useful technique indeed! Nature is made up of vibrations and emotions, and these emotions and these vibrations can send powerful messages to those that are able to listen, you may have heard of the term "astral fluid" (Insert--no, I haven't.) before and this is precisely what it is; a powerful, all encompassing flow of ever changing natural energy which simply needs to be tapped into. You have had an inkling about this energy because you have sensed that the year 2011 is set to be an important year for you and I am fortune enough to have the techniques to push this intuition further and discover some hard facts about the events of your year 2011. You are truly in a life changing position L_____.

I'll even go even further L_____ and say that if I felt this vibration then it is because you reached out to me L_____, even though we have not been in contact for Monday 14th December months. (Insert--this date sounds kinda weird, almost like this was pre-written, but surely that can't be...) I feel very strongly the difficulties which you have to face up to in recent times and the difficulties that you still experience today. However I know that these difficulties are not your fault, you have been under a particularly negative astral influence and this is why I wanted to to write to you today, to warn you that 2011 will help you to remove these obstacles, these interferences, and you will finally be able to flourish and prosper. The year 2011 will be a very astrologically active year L_____ and it will be full of huge surprises!

As I have mentioned some very unique events will occur in your astral sky, events which you will not see happening again for tens of years in the future. Certain events will never happen again full stop! This is the case of the Neptune Transit which is set to come around again in 169 years, the time that this particular planet cycles through the 12 Zodiac Signs. There will also be 6 separate eclipses, unique Jupiter transits (12 year events) and a very strong influence of Venus which will have repercussions on your love life. This is why you must pay great attention to your love life over this period. And let's not forget the movement of minor planets such as Pluto which will influence you over the long term and which will provoke important changes in your financial situation. You will be able to finish a key project, a project which you've had on your mind for some time now and which you've not yet been able to finish. It is very important L_____ that I tell you that these are very positive changes over 2011 and it is very important that you make the most of them.

These movements will have direct repercussions in your love life but also on the professional aspects of your chosen career. I would even say that the biggest changes of 2011 concern these two aspects of your life. Your love life will benefit from a number of very positive and significant changes and your career will also undergo a sort of revolution. A very large opportunity at a professional level is looming for you L_____. (Insert--yes, this is true. I start a new position on 10 January.)
I must insist on the next point however... you are fortunate enough to have the promise of such a powerful astral configuration but your destiny is not written in stone. You have to MAKE it happen! You need to act now to ensure that you do not miss out on any of the upcoming opportunities.

I went back to the previous studies I worked on for you L_____. Do you remember me telling you about missed opportunities a few years ago? One of my discoveries about you was that 4 years ago you lived through a similar Transit period however because you did not act decisively you missed out on a number of the opportunities of the period. Well I think you can consider yourself very lucky that 2011 is bringing another Transit period your way, a Transit period which is set to be so much more powerful than the last! I think you owe it to yourself not to miss out this time around. (Insert--Oh Boy! Another chance at redemption!)I feel really concerned by all this L_____ because as strange as it may seem like I always felt friendship and devotion to you and as I have always said, I understand the difficulties you have lived through in the past. (Insert--no, you don't. I've lived a relatively un-difficult life.) You now have a prime opportunity to put all this behind you and start a new life. I really want you to be able to seize this opportunity and I know that you are going to need a bit of guidance, to set you on the right path. Which is why I'm writing back to you, to offer my services so that we can work together and make the most of this intense period in your life.

Oh and while I think of it, you can also expect 2011 to bring someone back into your life and this person may help you to move forward too. This seems to be someone who was once very important for you but you both grew apart. I can see that certain astral elements disrupted your relationship but I am sure that in 2011 this negative influence will lift like a thick fog and you will be able to rediscover a new vision of your relationship together.

So, to make the most of all of these powerful tendencies in 2011 we must get to work to remove the stumbling blocks that past configurations have set in place for you. I've not had the time yet to dig into the details but I can see that some of these blocks date back to when you were 17 years old! This is why I want to help you now, we need to sweep all of this stuff aside and move on.

I know you feel torn L_____, you want to believe and yet you can't because your doubt and scepticism get in the way. But let me ask you this L_____, have your doubts ever really helped you in your life? Everything I have told you about this period simply confirms what you already know; a new year is upon you and this new year is sure to bring you prime opportunities if you only know how to push your doubts aside and make the most of them. This is what I am offering to help you to do. Your destiny is your own and it is up to you to make the decisive acts in your life however I can help to guide you by giving your foresight and forewarning. As soon as you give me the green light ,or the go-ahead, on the following page then I can get straight to work on your full analysis for this exciting period in your life. I will invest myself in your Future L_____ (Insert--actually, I think she wants ME to invest in her future, but be that as it may...) and my professional analysis will help you to pinpoint when and where you should act to make the most of the exciting periods in 2011. If you choose not to request my help then I will respect your choice, as I said your destiny lies entirely in your own hands and I can't push you to accept my help or anyone else's for that matter.

If you do decide to let me help you then simply click on the link below, send me your confirmation and I will get straight to work on your full analysis.

https://saferequest.com/cgi-bin/....

I look forward to hearing from you L_____,

Your friend and astrologer Jenna."

Perhaps we can follow along throughout the year and see how she did?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: My 100% accurate horoscope

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Dec 2010, 23:38

That's great. It should at least give you some idea about the possibility of accuracy.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: My 100% accurate horoscope

Postby Mancozeb » 11 Jan 2011, 04:14

Hi all - I just got an email from Jenna - EXACTLY the same as ProfWag's. Same dates and all the same guff. Identical.

And I'm a Cancerian ! Cancerians are supposed to be very different to Leos - astrologically!

Doesn't say much for Jenna - other than her undoubted skills at attempting to turn a buck. That is, if an individual "Jenna" exists.
Mancozeb
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 03:17

Re: My 100% accurate horoscope

Postby Arouet » 11 Jan 2011, 04:20

Mancozeb wrote:Hi all - I just got an email from Jenna - EXACTLY the same as ProfWag's. Same dates and all the same guff. Identical.


That's astounding! You guys should hang or something.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

PreviousNext

Return to Divination / Fortune Telling / Predictions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest