Sponsors: Expat Living Forum

View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version          Join Mailing List

Any of you ever been to Stonehenge or the Pyramids?

Discuss Ancient Mysteries and Places - Atlantis, The Pyramids, Stonehenge, etc. Also Forbidden Archaeology.
Site Admin

Any of you ever been to Stonehenge or the Pyramids?

Postby Scepcop » August 17th, 2009, 6:29 am

Share |

If so, did you feel any mysterious energy there?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Re: Any of you ever been to Stonehenge of the Pyramids?

Postby NinjaPuppy » August 17th, 2009, 3:00 pm

I've been to Stonehenge. I've been to some Myan Temple in Mexico. I've been to Sedona, AZ. I've been all over the place.

Stonehenge was a rather an unusual experience for me. Actually, England was pretty excellent no matter where I went. Stonehenge was what I consider to be one of those places that needs to be on everyone's 'bucket list' if you are of the pro-paranormal variety. The history and lore are phenominal.

Postby NinjaPuppy » August 17th, 2009, 3:03 pm

Oh, sorry.... you wanted to know if I felt any energy there.

Ummmmm....yes and no. I'd have to say that what I may have felt was more of a feeling of awe rather than any particular energy. I do recall feeling rushed but that was probably because there wasn't as much time available to stay there.

Postby DrFrankinstien » July 1st, 2014, 8:35 am

I've been involved with underground sidescan radar at the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx..never felt anything out of the norm by being there.

Postby NinjaPuppy » July 2nd, 2014, 2:15 pm

DrFrankinstien wrote:I've been involved with underground sidescan radar at the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx..never felt anything out of the norm by being there.

Interesting.

Re: Any of you ever been to Stonehenge or the Pyramids?

Postby SydneyPSIder » July 13th, 2014, 2:24 am

Stonehenge. No. Sorry!

Return to Ancient Mysteries and Places / Forbidden Archaeology