View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Wally ROCKS!!

Discuss Ancient Mysteries and Places - Atlantis, The Pyramids, Stonehenge, etc. Also Forbidden Archaeology.

Wally ROCKS!!

Postby The Warrigal » 17 Aug 2009, 21:02

I love stuff like this!

While I have never done anything as noteworthy as Wally Wallington, primitive weapons and hunting techniques is a subject in which I have always held a strong interest and for a period of years, I experimented seriously with all manner of ancient hunting and miltary arms.

The more practicle work I did with these old technologies, the more I found myself marvelling at the sophistication of what we moderns in our arrogance, call the "primitive mind."

Anyway I think that this is a mighty impressive demonstration of what human ingenuity combined with enough sober experience can accomplish.

Moving Big Rocks
Wally Wallington can move anything.

Wally Wallington has demonstrated that he can lift a Stonehenge-sized pillar weighing 22,000 lbs and moved a barn over 300 ft. What makes this so special is that he does it using only himself, gravity, and his incredible ingenuity.

http://j-walkblog.com/index.php?/weblog ... ng_big_roc ks
The Warrigal

Re: Wally ROCKS!!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Aug 2009, 06:07

Warigal - You have an extra space in your link. I found the article however...

http://j-walkblog.com/index.php?/weblog ... _big_rocks
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Aug 2009, 06:13

WOW! Wally ROCKS!! is right!
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 28 Sep 2009, 14:10

NinjaPuppy wrote:WOW! Wally ROCKS!! is right!

pun intended? hahahaha

that guy is awesome!! man i love guys that are so ingenious
way better than that lazy von danneken´s ¨chariot of gods¨ author--- where basically everything we dont know how it was made.. ¨it was aliens¨
hahahaha

and as NP wisely said
WALLY ROCKS !!!
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Sep 2009, 19:15

Ciscop - Warrigal was the one who said 'Wally rocks!" I merely agreed.

It's really a great video, isn't it?
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 29 Sep 2009, 02:53

NinjaPuppy wrote:Ciscop - Warrigal was the one who said 'Wally rocks!" I merely agreed.

It's really a great video, isn't it?

ups! i gave you the credit for his joke
hahaha yes
i actually got the chills
a grandparent doing that??? that´s an awesome guy

does anybody remember the Coral Castle?? there´s a guy in florida that kind of did the same thing. well.. we dont know that
is also a mystery how he did it.. (there´s a tale of teenagers seeing him making the rocks float)
but well.. human intellect and creativity amazes me
here are some photos of coral castle
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Return to Ancient Mysteries and Places / Forbidden Archaeology