View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Light emerging from Kukulkan Pyramid in Mexico

Discuss Ancient Mysteries and Places - Atlantis, The Pyramids, Stonehenge, etc. Also Forbidden Archaeology.

Light emerging from Kukulkan Pyramid in Mexico

Postby Scepcop » 29 Jan 2012, 03:22

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Light emerging from Kukulkan Pyramid in Mexico

Postby Craig Browning » 29 Jan 2012, 23:41

Though faint, you can see it here too.

This aerial image shows lights shooting from the apex of the 3 primary pyramids in Giza

Craig Browning

Postby Scepcop » 01 Feb 2012, 21:58

The Luxor Hotel one is obviously artificial. But what's the explanation for the lights coming from the apex of the real pyramids?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 01 Feb 2012, 22:25

Any other photos of this beam of light? Or was Hector the only tourist that day?
Arouet

Postby Craig Browning » 02 Feb 2012, 06:41

Scepcop wrote:The Luxor Hotel one is obviously artificial. But what's the explanation for the lights coming from the apex of the real pyramids?

C'mon, you can't be that oblivious Scepcop. . . the shot of the Great Pyramid and the light raising from the apex is also artificial lighting, the reflection of the same lights you see in the shot but from the back side. They hit the face of the structure and because of its angle, a halo effect takes place, that sends the light upward as if it were shooting from the top of the pyramid. This can be observed when the lights are off and only the glow of a full moon on a clear night shines on the complex and, according to legend, when the white limestone skin was still on the pyramids, the reflection of the sun created "pillars of light" that could be seen from considerable distance, aiding travelers while likewise delivering the foundation to the human love affair of the pyramids and their "magick" that can be witnessed radiating off them. Our primitive ancestors explained it as being "Magick" but today we have optical science that can give is what is probably the more accurate explanation when it comes to this unique phenomena.

Look at the glow of a city at night when you're off in the distance, it's the same sort of thing.

When it comes to the aerial view of the Giza complex, the "lights" are just highlighted points done with a photo editing program, it's not anything mystical.

My point in posting these shots is that such "energy beams" aren't so unusual and they really do have an explanation that goes well outside the esoteric/New Age mind-set. My goal however, is not meant to neuter the enchantment such things create, but to simply encourage you or whomever, to not put into it ideas that really should be questioned. I'm a proponent of faith as you well know, but I am also a believer in the paths of wisdom and the fact that true Wizards were educated -- the scholars of their time. The sought to understand such mysteries in order to exploit them and use them to their or the kingdom's general advantage. Where I can understand and even support the idea that something mystical is afoot, my Libran nature demands that I balance what's shown by considering the logical first and encouraging others to do the same. ;)
Craig Browning

Postby Nostradamus » 07 Feb 2012, 02:58

How sad to be posting such an obvious hoax.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Return to Ancient Mysteries and Places / Forbidden Archaeology