[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Case for Reptilians in Human History : Ancient Mysteries and Places / Forbidden Archaeology - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss Ancient Mysteries and Places - Atlantis, The Pyramids, Stonehenge, etc. Also Forbidden Archaeology.
Post a reply

Re: The Case for Reptilians in Human History

06 May 2011, 23:18

Re: The Case for Reptilians in Human Ancestry

07 May 2011, 02:37

08 May 2011, 05:56

When I lived in the San Francisco area I rented a room in a very nice home. . . I literally slept under the staircase ala Harry Potter at a fee of $500.00 a month. Yet, I and the other three roommates had over 3,500 of Victorian home to actually spread out and live in. . . it was comfy and it worked for the "communal atmosphere" it retained. . . we all voted on major issues in the house, we all shared the bills, everything.

I've also been involved with shows in which everyone involved in the show lived under the same roof or sometimes two or three houses that sate next to one another. Technically I only lived in one fair sized bedroom but I likewise have access to a wonderful swimming pool, hot tub, BBQ Pit and dinning area and roughly 5 acres of land on which there were horses and other critters to work with and enjoy.

Then we have Osama Bin Laden. . . a nice 5,000 sq. foot home sat on a reasonably sized lot and high walls. It wasn't lavishly furnished or well maintained and seems (from the photos & video) to have been more of a self-made prison than a home. His bed was a rather uncomfortable looking mattress (certainly not a Serta or other upper-end system). . . this is quite close to the austere idea Icke's handlers want to sell their followers on, not those scenarios I mention previously, where you have your own private room but run of the house and the ability to live in the lap of quasi-luxury. Hell, I've lived in multi-million dollar homes (several) when I was living in L.A. but I was either sleeping on a couch or the "servant's quarters" because I was there as a house-sitter and pet-companion. . . same goes for the six weeks I got to take care of Carey Grant's yacht in Marina Del Rey.

My point is, during all these stages in my life the illusion was one of being a part of the Hollywood Elite and living high on the proverbial hog. Living in outrageous homes, driving nice cars even wearing good clothes -- all facade! This same thing is done in contrast and far more than one would like to believe; I personally know at least mega millionaires that live in very simple one or two bedroom homes or low-rent apartments, many of whom still go to a regular blue collar job day in and day out. One such man is a Texan; if you were to meet him chances are strong he'd be covered in grease, in work clothes and wearing boots held together with duct tape -- a grunt worker that maintained carnival rides. He usually complains a bit loudly about being a poor Texan that was loathed by his father who only gave him a bit over 1,500 acres when he died. . . 1,500 acres in downtown Dallas which became the State Fair Grounds and home of the Cotton Bowl. . . he needed the land as a place to display his collection of Roller-Coasters, Haunted Houses and other classic thrill rides of the Carnival & Circus world's "golden age". When I met him he was only worth a bit over $900 million and was seen as "poor" compared to his partner. . . that was nearly 30 years ago.

Farmers are another example to look at. . . from the outside looking in, they are "poor" and in truth, few farmers actually see more than about $40,000.00 a year in their own pocket because of how much it cost to farm -- Tractors that run into the $100,000.00 + range, Combine and Bailing machines that reach the half-million mark. . . property rich but financially broke. If they liquidate they're multi-millionaires. . . a truth known to many small business owners.

It may seem I'm running a series of uncommon scenarios but hopefully folks can see how looks can easily deceive and how, based on presentation, one can sell an idea of image that is far, far, far from the truth. No one gets as vested as Ickie, Von Danegan and the sort unless they are reaping some form of benefit; a means by which to live comfortably, to have access to fairly up-to-date technology (computers, research capabilities, etc. ). . . I think you get the gist.

Reptilian eyes in politicans and media personalities

14 May 2011, 06:15

Check out these videos and photos of reptilian eyes in politicians and media personalities. It's pretty freaky. I wonder if these videos have been edited in any way.

14 May 2011, 19:23

For those of you who don't want to watch a 22 part film about the case for Reptilians, here at the end, they sum up all the evidence and points in 15 minutes. It's a quick rundown for those of you who are curious but don't want to spend too much time researching it.

10 Nov 2011, 03:57

I wonder when they changed the heart design from a 3 chamber to a 4 chamber heart? This reptilian nonsense is very funny. It is meant to influence those that do not recall even a tidbit of their high school biology class. You might as well claim that people are related to fungi and that snot is the proof.

14 Dec 2012, 03:52

Check out this new episode of season 3 of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory where Jesse investigates the Reptilian Elite theory. It features a confrontation with David Icke where they get on each other's nerves. Jesse was pretty rude to him and kept interrupting. Eventually David Icke told him to f*** off behind his back. lol

It also features a scene with Clyde Lewis, whom I know because his sidekick radio show host was one of my best friends, Michael Goodspeed. I drove Michael to his gig with Clyde several times long ago in Portland when they did their paranormal radio show there, and had breakfast and dinner with them both too.

14 Dec 2012, 04:02

Ok, that looks like it will be a hoot- I'll probably watch that one!

14 Dec 2012, 07:43

14 Dec 2012, 07:51

OMG she's speaking reptilian! I never know whether I should laugh at this or feel sorry for the person. (hard not to laugh, but I do feel sorry for her)

14 Dec 2012, 11:36

"If joujou shapeshifted, it was too quick to be seen by the naked eye"

"Gold Jerry! Gold!"

14 Dec 2012, 11:38

They're killing me: My partner woke up to see a giant lizard sleeping next to her. The only reason she didn't run out of the room screaming is that she saw my characteristics in the lizard.

14 Dec 2012, 11:39

Ok, I can't quote anymore! you guys have got to watch this!

14 Dec 2012, 12:00

Ventura suggests that David Icke makes about $2,000,000 a year. What do you think about that Scepcop?

14 Dec 2012, 12:21

lol, Jesse Ventura/Alex Jones tag team v. David Icke, I'd pay to see that... wait, I don't have to...
Post a reply