[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Case for Reptilians in Human History : Ancient Mysteries and Places / Forbidden Archaeology • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

The Case for Reptilians in Human History

Discuss Ancient Mysteries and Places - Atlantis, The Pyramids, Stonehenge, etc. Also Forbidden Archaeology.

The Case for Reptilians in Human History

Postby Scepcop » 01 May 2011, 17:19

Though the notion of intelligent Reptilians manipulating humanity and genetically engineering the creation of humans seems far fetched, ridiculous and the stuff of sci fi, there are in fact some interesting lines of evidence that point to this hypothesis. Thus I think it should be something to consider, or at least an alternative way of looking at things. A true skeptic lives in a world of possibilities, not in one of dogmatic rigidity and limitations, and also questions everything.

Here are some interesting lines of evidence that David Icke and others presents.

- Every ancient culture has stories of dragons, serpents or reptiles creating humans or living alongside them - The "Chitauri" in Africa, the dragons that gave the Chinese Emperors their bloodline, the serpent in the Genesis book of the Bible, India, etc.
- Many eyewitnesses around the world have reported seeing Reptilian shapeshifters. They have come forth to David Icke and others about it. In fact, Christine Fitzpatrick, a close confidante of Princess Diana, said that Diana told her once that the Royal Family was not really human.
- Humans have a part of the brain called the "R-complex" which is considered Reptilian. It controls our flight or fight response, regulates aggressive behavior, and responds to fear and hierarchy. Even mainstream scientists like the great Carl Sagan admitted in his book "Dragons of Eden" that the physiological case for reptilians in our ancestry is overwhelming and inexplicable.

Check out these videos about it:

Reptilians walk among us? (A good intro to the Reptilian case)

Plausible Points for the Reptilian Case 2/22 - Describes reptilian legends throughout history and across cultures.

Plausible Points for the Reptilian Case 3/22

Plausible Points for the Reptilian Case 4/22 - Compares human anatomy to reptilians and discusses how mainstream scientists like the great Carl Sagan mentioned in his book "Dragons of Eden" that the evidence for our reptilian ancestry and origins is overwhelming and inexplicable.

Summary and Video about Credo Mutwa, the African Shaman and friend of David Icke who was given secret knowledge about the Reptilians that have ruled the world.

http://whatisthepyramid.com/tag/chitauri/
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: The Case for Reptilians in Human Ancestry

Postby ProfWag » 02 May 2011, 20:41

There are also plausible points that humans came from a different ancestry line and science seems to point a different direction than the words of David Icke.
ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 02 May 2011, 21:21

Don't you find it appropriate that his last name is "Ickie"? :lol:

EW!

I've had fun looking over some of his stuff and for someone that's ignorant of certain truths and realities and can certainly see how easy it would be to buy into his rhetoric and conjecture, he is the Eric Von Danigan of our present era but on steroids! Head guru of the Conspiracy Cult in so many ways. But most certainly a guy that is cashing in on people's dark fantasies and general paranoia and doing so in nearly the same exact way as all the TV Evangelists do. . .he's just not selling "hope" just the fear angle, promoting paranoia from which those evangelic types gain support (a very interesting co-symbiont relationship).

My 72 year old mother, one of the poster women for the evangelic-right/republican patriot, is constantly looking at how current events are all sign-posts that the day of judgment is at hand. . . again. :roll: In my lifetime I've heard this same clap-trap over and over and over with the turning of each decade and every time an Arab burped. There are even groups that are selling granite & marble blocks to help rebuild Solomon's Temple; a wonderful tax loop-hole in that it is all by donation (don't you just love how much money can be had via Non-Profit?)

Ickie is just another jackass out to con a fear-filled society by manipulating facts, injecting a ton of assumption under the heading of "logic" and/or "common sense" while not allowing the more concrete facts clutter the delusion being sold. Sadly, his kind are plentiful as are those that buy into their suppositions.

Are there aliens amongst us?

Perhaps, I don't believe they are trying to infiltrate our governments and society and I even question the idea that they are hiding amongst us as part of some kind of government arrangement and yet, there could be refugees of some kind here from another time or place -- COULD BE, which is a very far cry from any kind of verifiable fact that they are and I simply don't believe they or any government body would wish to keep such things overly covert; it would be far too impractical all the way around though plausibly understandable given the religious zealotism in the land and its related bigotry (we all know that ET is a devil worshiping savage, right? . . . just like the Natives of Hawaii, the Americas and every other land conquered by "The church"/White-Man).

Maybe they need protecting and we need time to catch-up with them when it comes to processing things, technology and understanding "life" in general. . . MAYBE. I could buy into that idea but not the idea that my Iguana has cousins wearing people suits, sorry.
Craig Browning

Postby Scepcop » 03 May 2011, 09:58

Icke does not "cash in". He lives in a simple one bedroom flat with one bed. He lives very simply. Since he speaks to sold out crowds, he could make a lot of money if he wanted to. But he doesn't for some reason.

Whether right or not, he is genuine and on a truth frequency.

You guys should watch some of the videos above. Even Carl Sagan, a mainstream scientists that skeptics love, said that the evidence for our reptilian ancestry is overwhelming. See his book "Dragons of Eden".
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 03 May 2011, 12:28

Arouet

Postby Craig Browning » 04 May 2011, 00:02

Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 04 May 2011, 03:05

ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 05 May 2011, 01:19

Images 7-9 seem to show a different, quite "formal" and "comfortable" room hosting a bit of golden opulence and that old world image of "success" but let's ignore the living environment, look at the clothing. . . pay attention to how he dresses, what he wears and how old it seems (as in the age of the clothing not style trends of an era). When a person claiming to live meagerly wears a $50.00+ shirt with $100.00 slacks I'm betting he's not shopping at Wal-Mart for the lower middle-class deals such as the $10-20.00 shirts and under $30.00 pants. . . and that's just what the typical middle-class person with traditional life responsibilities tends to wear and they tend to not keep such wardrobes "new" -- they wear things out simply because they can't afford or can't justify the investment based on personal budget constraints (trust me on this, I have shirts and jeans that are well more than 5 years old. Not even close to how I lived when working steadily).

The other thing one must weigh in the case of Ickie, is that he wants to be seen as a scholar -- an "expert" that has a sense of genuine integrity. It is only natural that he'd surround himself with the type of possessions and "labels" that would emphasize this idea be it lots of books & book-cases to how he presents himself in public. In this particular case he's taking on the casual nerd aspects seen in our IT world gurus at Mircrosoft and Apple/Mac while "privately' echoing that old world element (which you will find being done by most of today's more public success stories, like those noted above). The problem when it comes to Ickie is that he lack any kind of genuine endorsement from within the scholastic and scientific communities, even other conspiracy theorists tend to skirt around him because he's so questionable, controversial and overt.

Here's a real litmus test for Winston to try however, see what it will cost to bring him in to your area for a seminar or lecture. In the world of professional speaking $3,000.00 -- $6,000.00 + expenses is considered "low end" -- said speakers rarely have riders tied to the contract unless they have legit special needs such as dietary and access issues or in some instances, mode of transport (for example there are several noted personalities that cannot fly and insist on trains, bus and in some instances, ship. Others' tied in with the whole Green thing, insist on using only environmentally friendly vehicles). So a huge tattle-tale for the ego type tends to be found in the rider. I remember a fund-raiser I was working on back in the early 80's and one of the requisites for hiring Grace Jones was that we had to cover the transport of her 15 member entourage in addition to her and the band and the $100,000.00 performance fee... needless to say, she wasn't brought in given her (and her management's) inability to understand the idea behind a FUND-RAISER let alone, reality . . . then again, who knows who Grace Jones is that didn't grow-up in the 80s'?

:twisted: as I think about this challenge for Winston, I can't help but ponder these things my self. Not just when it comes to Ickie but several other personalities in the world both, supportive of the far-out and surreal as well as the detractors thereof. :roll:
Craig Browning

Postby really? » 05 May 2011, 04:06

really?

Postby Craig Browning » 06 May 2011, 01:14

I'd nearly forgotten one point to Winston's credit on the whole Gecko to human thing (damn, I wish we kept those neat feet during the transformation :evil: )

There is a series of embryonic phases we ape-men pass through that is lizard-like and in some instances, results in children being born with an actual "tail". . . don't laugh, two of my three step-children were born with this condition, the tail was removed shortly after birth but they must be very aware of things because specific infections can happen that are unique to the condition itself. My eldest boy Shane, nearly died from such an episode some years ago.

As it was explained to me the fetus actually passes through a micro-version of the evolutionary process; the small blob that comes to life and turns into a tadpole, then an amphibian/lizard and then of course, it begin to mutate towards ape shape and by the mid-point of the second-trimester, begins to resemble something human. . . in my experience they really don't become "human" until sometime 20-30 years after physical conception, my Yiddish friends claiming that this is when life actually begins and therefore a child can be aborted anytime prior to that stage in life.
Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 06 May 2011, 02:21

Yes, and there is the whole reptile brain thing too. That's fine, we have evolved from a common ancestor of modern repitles, and we share some biology. That is fine and what Sagan was talking about. Not that there are multidimensial alien lizards that put on human skin and have taken over the world!
Arouet

Reptilian connection to the Hollow Earth

Postby Scepcop » 06 May 2011, 22:12

Here in parts 8 and 9 of the Reptilian Case film, it talks about the Reptilian connection to the Hollow Earth Theory. Very fascinating and mind-blowing stuff.

Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: The Case for Reptilians in Human History

Postby Craig Browning » 06 May 2011, 22:19

It's as if he can't read or understand what's been said :roll:
Craig Browning

Postby Scepcop » 06 May 2011, 22:49

Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: The Case for Reptilians in Human History

Postby Scepcop » 06 May 2011, 23:00

Here is a thread I started in the David Icke forum about his living conditions. I wonder what the replies will be.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=168387
Scepcop
Site Admin

Next

Return to Ancient Mysteries and Places / Forbidden Archaeology