Sponsors: Benefits of Living Abroad

View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile App          Join Mailing List

Hollow Earth possibility?

Discuss Ancient Mysteries and Places - Atlantis, The Pyramids, Stonehenge, etc. Also Forbidden Archaeology.

Hollow Earth possibility?

Postby Scepcop » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Share |
From David Icke's book "The Biggest Secret": (Page 251)

"The very spin of the planet creates centrifugal force which throws matter
to the outside, very much like a spin dryer in which the clothes spin around a hole in the
centre. When the planet was in its molten form, spinning into existence before it cooled,
how could it possibly remain solid to the core? It is against all logic and laws of force,
and if you look at Figure 23 you will see from the drawing of Donati’s Comet from
1853 how matter is hurled to the outside to spin around the bright core or ‘sun’. The
Earth is basically the same."
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Does centrifugal force make the Earth hollow?

Postby ProfWag » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Scepcop wrote:From David Icke's book "The Biggest Secret": (Page 251)

"The very spin of the planet creates centrifugal force which throws matter
to the outside, very much like a spin dryer in which the clothes spin around a hole in the
centre. When the planet was in its molten form, spinning into existence before it cooled,
how could it possibly remain solid to the core? It is against all logic and laws of force,
and if you look at Figure 23 you will see from the drawing of Donati’s Comet from
1853 how matter is hurled to the outside to spin around the bright core or ‘sun’. The
Earth is basically the same."

http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/s1350587.htm

You're really not doing Icke any favors by posting this silly stuff from his book. At least, not from my perspective.
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Check this out. A guy uses Google Earth and finds a big black hole at the Earth's poles!

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby really? » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:37 pm

He found a big black hole When ? I didn't hear about it on the news
really?

Postby Scepcop » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Skeptics, why are there black holes over the poles in these pictures?

What are they covering up I wonder?

Is it true that planes are not allowed to fly over the poles?

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Is this the real exact North Pole?

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby really? » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Scepcop wrote:Skeptics, why are there black holes over the poles in these pictures?

What are they covering up I wonder?

Is it true that planes are not allowed to fly over the poles?

Scepcop I've got to ask this. Are you really this stupid to believe there are holes. Too even for just one tiny tiny moment to consider this true. Have you lost your senses ?

Just a thought to ponder. In the drawing there's a central sun lighting up the Earth's interior. The holes along with the central sun are 180 degrees from each just like a tube, yet these holes are as black as night with not the slightest hint of sun light. Did you notice that ?

The black holes aren't holes. It's caused from what I've read do too missing data when the photo montage was taken
photo of the Arctic Image

On this page there are many photos of the Arctic many show this black hole. Some also show other areas of black where data is missing. It's nothing more than missing data. http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&expI ... 24&bih=611
really?

Postby Scepcop » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:10 pm

really,
I'm just asking questions. Really! lol

I guess you guys believe in never questioning authority huh? lol

Hey someone keeps sending this link to me about the Earth being motionless. What is it about? Is it a branch of the Flat Earth Society?

http://sites.google.com/site/earthdeception

Is their only argument that the Earth is motionless because the Bible says so?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby really? » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Scepcop wrote:really,
I'm just asking questions. Really! lol

I guess you guys believe in never questioning authority huh? lol

Asking questions ? It does not look like that to me. What you appear to do is post stuff just for the sake of posting stuff.
Mostly from the belief you are slowly chipping away at the mythical status quo.

I would have applauded you if you had presented this Hollow Earth idea in a plausible light at first then turn around and show that it's unscientific nonsense. But you didn't do that, did you ?
really?

Re: Hollow Earth possibility?

Postby Scepcop » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Hi all,
Check out this amazing video about the Hollow Earth that a friend sent to me. It looks very high tech.

I know the feeling. I'm leaning toward the idea that the earth is a burned out brown or red dwarf that was eventually inhabited by an advanced civilization because of its properties. They then were able to create a propulsion system to "drive" it to this solar system and "park" it and maintain it in perfect band of orbit around the sun. I found this video, after doing some research on hollow earth this last year, and have felt that this could be one of the most revealing things about our Earth's history and it would explain so much of the mysteries that we are confronted with..... I know it may seem like a stretch at first blush, but just keep and open mind...
You have to pause it and read everything to truly appreciate the implications....

Some questions.

Are there really no fly zones above the North and South Poles? Does the US government own those areas? Who owns that area of land?

I tried to do some research on this but couldn't find anything confirming that there are no fly zones above the poles. The websites I found were ambiguous and I couldn't find any official law.

Second, if the Earth were a living organism, aka "Gaia Theory", then it would make sense that it had a heart or energy center inside, wouldn't it? Not just dead dirt or rock.

Why is it that they've only drilled a mile deep into the Earth? Why not drill many more miles?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:20 pm

really? wrote:Scepcop I've got to ask this. Are you really this stupid to believe there are holes. Too even for just one tiny tiny moment to consider this true. Have you lost your senses ?

Just a thought to ponder. In the drawing there's a central sun lighting up the Earth's interior. The holes along with the central sun are 180 degrees from each just like a tube, yet these holes are as black as night with not the slightest hint of sun light. Did you notice that ?

The black holes aren't holes. It's caused from what I've read do too missing data when the photo montage was taken
photo of the Arctic Image

On this page there are many photos of the Arctic many show this black hole. Some also show other areas of black where data is missing. It's nothing more than missing data. http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&expI ... 24&bih=611

I'm not sure. I'm looking into it. Just cause something is outside the box doesn't mean it's false.

So in your mind, every explanation that is used as a cover story is the only truth right? Nothing we are told is ever a lie right?

Supposedly, the Aurora Borealis is caused by the "inner sun" and the black hole in the images are a cover up. They aren't necessarily black.

Why would there be "missing data" over the poles? What would block the satellite scans?

Furthermore, if they were to cover up the holes, wouldn't they use white rather than black holes, to camouflage whatever is there with the rest of the continent in ice?

Is there really a no fly zone over the poles? If not, why doesn't some independent person fly over the poles and look down?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Why would there be "missing data" over the poles? What would block the satellite scans?

Government missile base? Really, really BIG missiles. At least that's one theory.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:08 am

This has to be the dumbest thread I have encountered in a long time. Icke is known for being an idiot.

How do you explain the passage of P and S waves through the core if the Earth is hollow?

How do you explain the mass of the Earth if the Earth is hollow?

How do you explain the extraordinary shear stress on the solid parts of a hollow Earth?

Why doesn't the Earth collapse?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Jayhawker30 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:53 am

I want to go to "Rainbow City".
Jayhawker30

Postby Craig Browning » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Nostradamus wrote:This has to be the dumbest thread I have encountered in a long time. Icke is known for being an idiot.

Now, now. . .no picking on Winston's Guru :lol:

Icke is so ubber Intelligent that he makes Einstein look ignorant and so Enlightened that Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad & Moses all put together can't come close to his radiance and perfection.

Trust me, proof of this can be found on YouTube and Wiki not to mention published articles in the National Enquirer, what more proof do you need? :ugeek:
Craig Browning

Next

Return to Ancient Mysteries and Places / Forbidden Archaeology