View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Deepak Chopra: Mystery of Consciousness

Share or recommend interesting films and videos about paranormal phenomena, awakening topics, skepticism, spirituality, metaphysics, science, conspiracies, etc.

Deepak Chopra: Mystery of Consciousness

Postby Scepcop » 18 Dec 2009, 15:01

Deepak Chopra's Lecture on The Mystery of Consciousness. This is Deepak's opening lecture to his Seduction of Spirit retreat. One of the Chopra Center programs http://www.chopra.com where in 5 days participants learn the secrets of meditation, unlock the stillness that rests within your soul, and connect to their inner essence. Deepak's new book is called The Ultimate Happiness Prescription.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Deepak Chopra: Mystery of Consciousness

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Dec 2009, 15:21

My husband is a Deepak fan.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 18 Dec 2009, 15:45

i heard
which means I DONT KNOW IF IS FOR REAL

that deepak once assured that he levitated once
does somebody knows this?
it might just be a rumour
which i dont wish to spread i am just asking

after a quick google search
i found it here
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/ ... ationships
isnt it surprising there;s nothing but his story to support him?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 20 Dec 2009, 12:40

I've done Levitte-tation. That's a rock climbing technique in which you lock arm on arm or leg on leg across a wide crack.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 21 Dec 2009, 11:24

Nostradamus wrote:I've done Levitte-tation. That's a rock climbing technique in which you lock arm on arm or leg on leg across a wide crack.

i know a couple of ways to ¨levitate¨ thru different magic tricks
but i prefer more pk stuff.. moving stuff..
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby saima122 » 29 Nov 2010, 18:31

Wonderful post...
saima122

Return to Share Interesting Videos and Films