[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Peter Fenwick book. : Share Interesting Videos and Films • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Share or recommend interesting films and videos about paranormal phenomena, awakening topics, skepticism, spirituality, metaphysics, science, conspiracies, etc.
Post a reply

Peter Fenwick book.

16 Dec 2013, 13:10

Right, I'm not sure whether this is the right place to put this, as it is about an interesting book rather than a video. But as I can't see a book section, and this was the closest I could find...So.... This is about a book I have read recently which may be of interest to people here. It is called 'The Art of Dying' by Peter and Elizabeth Fenwick.

Peter Fenwick is a renown neuropsychiatrist in the UK, and he has studied near death experiences and other similar phenomenon for many years. Anyway, over the years he has collected hundreds of eyewitness reports from members of the public and hospital staff etc of strange occurrences when people are close to death, a selection of which have been documented in this book. These include:

* People near death apparently seeing dead relatives or other figures who have apparently come to take them. The patients usually seem to be otherwise lucid when this happens. Apparently according to hospital and hospice staff, this sort of thing is pretty common!
*People reporting that they are woken at the time of a relatives death (sometimes when the death is unexpected) or somehow "knowing" that their relative or loved one has died before they are told. People have also reported seeing their relative at he time of their death, and other odd phenomena.
*Mechanical devices such as clocks or watches mysteriously stopping at the time of their owner's death.
*Pet animals, suddenly becoming agitated at the time of their owners death.
*And a lot more strange phenomena besides.

Anyway, having read through this I would say that a lot of these stories are very hard to explain, and this book would make even the most hardcore sceptic at least doubt their views. I would recomend it.

Here is the link to the book on Uk Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Art-Dying-P ... er+fenwick

And on US Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-Art-Dying-Pet ... roduct_top

Re: Peter Fenwick book.

16 Dec 2013, 14:07

Oh and if you want a video, here is Peter Fenwick speaking:

16 Dec 2013, 22:51

Interesting. I will have to check it out. Thanks for the info.

10 Oct 2014, 22:27

Peter Fenwick is a renown neuropsychiatrist in the UK, and he has studied near death experiences and other similar phenomenon for many years. Anyway, over the years he has collected hundreds of eyewitness reports from members of the public and hospital staff etc of strange occurrences when people are close to death, a selection of which have been documented in this book
Post a reply