View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Secret Societies: The String Pullers - Full Documentary

Share or recommend interesting films and videos about paranormal phenomena, awakening topics, skepticism, spirituality, metaphysics, science, conspiracies, etc.

Secret Societies: The String Pullers - Full Documentary

Postby Scepcop » 08 Nov 2011, 05:18

Secret Societies | Full Documentary (Greek Subs)

Secret Societies / Full Documentary (Greek Subs) The dark mysteries of power revealed behind closed doors, cliques of the world's most powerful men form societies so secret and controversial that their very names spark fear in our hearts and minds: the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Skull and Bones. What are the intentions of these secret societies? Are the members of these brotherhoods the innocent victims of mudslinging conspiracy theorists or are they untouchable elitists who control the world? One way to find out is to explore their mysterious and covert histories in this illuminating DVD set. INCLUDES: Freemasonry: The Secret Empire / A New World Order: The Illuminati of Bavaria / Masonic States of America / Stronger Than Ever: Skulls, Bilderbergers and the CFR more

Movie Year :2009
Movie Genre :Documentary

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Secret Societies: The String Pullers - Full Documentary

Postby Jayhawker30 » 22 Nov 2011, 12:57

As the official envoy of the Navy Illuminati branch, I can affirm that we are indeed the masters of the world.

You learn what we want you to, you do what we desire. We have tied the strings of fate to the earth like wire to a puppet, allowing us to make the world dance to our tunes.
Jayhawker30

Postby Craig Browning » 22 Nov 2011, 21:14

Jayhawker30 wrote:As the official envoy of the Navy Illuminati branch, I can affirm that we are indeed the masters of the world.

You learn what we want you to, you do what we desire. We have tied the strings of fate to the earth like wire to a puppet, allowing us to make the world dance to our tunes.

:o That's why I keep hearing Yankee Doodle in my head :shock:

As a Side Note: With China essentially owning the U.S. these days, there is a movement to change the title of that song to Yangzi Doodle. . .
Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 23 Nov 2011, 06:10

Jayhawker30 wrote:As the official envoy of the Navy Illuminati branch, I can affirm that we are indeed the masters of the world.

Gee, and here all this time I thought it was us women.
NinjaPuppy

Postby craig weiler » 23 Nov 2011, 06:54

Everytime I start to think that there might be something to this conspiracy stuff I remind myself that these people would be ultra conservative fascists. In other words they would be simultaneously convinced of their greatness while committing great acts of fubar. The secret society would be full of oversized egos quick to blame everyone but themselves for any failures and and their secret plans to dominate the world would have fatal flaws that everyone underneath them pointed out, but the illuminati wouldn't listen.

Knowing this, I sleep well at night.
A ship in harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are for.
craig weiler

Postby Craig Browning » 24 Nov 2011, 04:28

craig weiler wrote:Everytime I start to think that there might be something to this conspiracy stuff I remind myself that these people would be ultra conservative fascists. In other words they would be simultaneously convinced of their greatness while committing great acts of fubar. The secret society would be full of oversized egos quick to blame everyone but themselves for any failures and and their secret plans to dominate the world would have fatal flaws that everyone underneath them pointed out, but the illuminati wouldn't listen.

Knowing this, I sleep well at night.

Two words: Dark Crystal (the movie)

Actually, the essence of what you describe here Craig IS unfortunately, what "upper-society" is like; loads of back-stabbing and in-fighting that goes on behind the scenes. It's as if the Borgia family were still around. . .

Those Matron & Patron types heading up these "families" and who coordinate all this stuff, if they exist, seem to not realize who they are and the power they weld. I've performed for a few of them and none of them seem to be aliens or the off-spring of Satan, in fact they generally seem a bit down to earth and cordial in that their "empires" rarely ask them for what to do, etc. They are managed by others and have been for generations in some cases. While they do have to tend to things here and there for the sake of office and control, their primary job is to breathe.

Granted, I've seen this same thing with noted mobsters and legendary hit men, but they too believe in and value "Family". . . :roll:

Fact is IF the Illuminati and other such things exist and have existed, working behind the scenes for the past 5,000ish years THERE'S NOT A BLOODY THING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT NOW. Can you imagine how intrenched such a familial group could get in just 5 generations let alone 5 millennial?

While it is true, certain nations have Secret Services composed of nothing other than family members (not necessarily that of the primary leader) said work is done for entirely different reasons. Yet, that same reason would apply in this case, in that it prevents non-family members to gain a position of anything close to "high authority", even by marriage.

All in all, why get so worked up over something you are totally powerless over if it really does exist? Cover your own ass as best you can, don't take on the exchange tattoos (the famed 666 in your left palm or upon your forehead, if scripture is correct. . . which it isn't, even by admission the number is wrong because of Constantin's own fear). Most of all, DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AID!
Craig Browning

Postby sarahglen890 » 11 Jan 2012, 05:54

I love documentaries like this. They really show several slides that you would not normally see. I'm not sure that I agree 100%, but they did a great job producing this. I would love to hear what you guys think.
sarahglen890

Return to Share Interesting Videos and Films