View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Secrets in Plain Sight

Share or recommend interesting films and videos about paranormal phenomena, awakening topics, skepticism, spirituality, metaphysics, science, conspiracies, etc.

Secrets in Plain Sight

Postby Scepcop » 05 Jul 2011, 03:17

Check the videos out if your willing to expand your mind's current boundaries...

Part 1:



Main link to all videos: http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/videos/
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






Re: Secrets in Plain Sight

Postby Craig Browning » 05 Jul 2011, 20:59

Sorry, it's just another nut job barfing up the same paranoia that was being spread 100 years ago.

Yes, "secret" images were set into buildings, seals, etc. NOT because of some great conspiracy but because it was both, traditional and cultural. This is why most early christian buildings (that were built vs. stolen and adapted) are laid out in a Cross shape and why they had gargoyles and cherubim, etc. It is why every great nation/kingdom/empire the world over and throughout history had specific shapes, colors & items set into their seals, standards, shields & flags. Even family groups have certain "niche" things they have done or used for generations as a means by which to "brand" the members of their clan.

Why is this such a big deal (other than Dan Brown's NOVELS compelling another generation into curiosity over it all)?

If there is some kind of "Illuminati" sect that has been around for as long as some of the CT folk claim, they are so deeply rooted in things that there is not shaking them loose or destroying their plans (if any really exist) let alone neutering their influence on world policy. For that matter, they seem to have done a relatively decent job when it comes to human management even though it may not seem such at first glance; fact is, we have to have so much war, famine and dire poverty in order to keep the population count down. Ever wonder what the most advanced nation on the planet when it comes to medical practice, has the highest infant mortality rate as well? It's a way around the pro-lifer idiots who want to save the babies without recognizing the long term consequences; having to feed, house, clothe and shelter more. It's an unsustainable proposition when you get right down to it.

I can't find the link presently, yesterday I happened onto a site and you were the first person that sprang to mind, Winston. The site listed every major conspiracy, article upon article on hidden symbols. . . you'd been in 7th Heaven there was so much ridiculous paranoia present. In trying to find it again just now, I was shocked by the plethora of junk sites dealing with this type of thing; not just the free mason & satanic stuff we hear about normally, but tie-ins with Michael Jackson & his Album art as well as other celebrities, Broadway shows, and more!

People have far too much time on their hands and not enough education these days :?
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Secrets in Plain Sight

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Jul 2011, 21:15

Craig Browning wrote:I can't find the link presently, yesterday I happened onto a site and you were the first person that sprang to mind, Winston. The site listed every major conspiracy, article upon article on hidden symbols. . . you'd been in 7th Heaven there was so much ridiculous paranoia present. In trying to find it again just now, I was shocked by the plethora of junk sites dealing with this type of thing;

You mean this one???
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... m#Contents
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Secrets in Plain Sight

Postby JordanNitro » 31 Jul 2011, 00:56

I am open minded to the possibility of Illuminati existence but if they are real then why don't they kill the hugely popular conspiracy theorists like David Icke or Anthony Hilder? The counter-theory to that is they are some sort of disinfo agents to confuse and keep the people disinterested, but if that is really true, then why have we not heard of other rebels coming out with similar info, only that it is spot on what the Illuminati are really doing behind the scenes, and therefore are assassinated quickly?
JordanNitro
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 06:49

Re: Secrets in Plain Sight

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Jul 2011, 01:41

JordanNitro wrote:I am open minded to the possibility of Illuminati existence but if they are real then why don't they kill the hugely popular conspiracy theorists like David Icke or Anthony Hilder?

The possibilities of answers to this question can be numerous.

JordanNitro wrote:The counter-theory to that is they are some sort of disinfo agents to confuse and keep the people disinterested, but if that is really true, then why have we not heard of other rebels coming out with similar info, only that it is spot on what the Illuminati are really doing behind the scenes, and therefore are assassinated quickly?

The possibilities of answers to this question can also be numerous.

Both questions are what make up the beginings of a good CT.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44


Return to Share Interesting Videos and Films

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests