View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Videos on Psychic Detective Dorothy Allison

Share or recommend interesting films and videos about paranormal phenomena, awakening topics, skepticism, spirituality, metaphysics, science, conspiracies, etc.

Re: Videos on Psychic Detective Dorothy Allison

Postby ProfWag » 12 Aug 2009, 22:53

NinjaPuppy wrote:OK, I will make a call to see if I can get the original files or at least exact copies sent to me on a police case where a psychic was used. Perhaps we can all set up some sort of list of what everyone requires to be satisfied with or other items that I have to possibly obtain to see if it will even be a worthy exercise.

It may be a wash out but at least we can all give it a try and see how it goes.

Skeptics - What do y'all feel will be necessary to consider any information we are able to obtain as 'valid'? I am open to any suggestions so fire away.

I can tell you that the detectives who personally solved this case are long dead. I don't know about the rest of the people involved but perhaps we might get lucky and the psychic in question might still be alive and there is still a chance in a million that he is not gone. One widow of one of the detectives is still alive and that's how I found out about it. I have zero idea of what is in this existing file so we will all be starting from scratch, other than I have nothing more than personal memory recall of the actual crime.

I can scan whatever there is to be read or looked at and post it to a separate website created just for this exercise, for review at everyone's leisure. We can discuss as usual and progress accordingly on a topic for this right here.

It may prove very interesting and it may prove to be nothing more than a real life game of "Clue". We won't know unless we give it a try.

May I suggest using more recent data, perhaps the Caylee Anthony murder in Orlando? Statements from witnesses 40 years ago are not really considered valid in reseaarch. There are thousands of psychics who have been involved in that case, but 2 of them in particular, Ginette Lucas and Gale St. John have made headlines as psychics in this case.
Just a suggestion, but I would love to debate anything along those lines.
Wag
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Aug 2009, 00:48

ProfWag wrote:May I suggest using more recent data, perhaps the Caylee Anthony murder in Orlando? Statements from witnesses 40 years ago are not really considered valid in reseaarch. There are thousands of psychics who have been involved in that case, but 2 of them in particular, Ginette Lucas and Gale St. John have made headlines as psychics in this case.
Just a suggestion, but I would love to debate anything along those lines.
Wag

I don't have access to any data from the Caylee Anthony case. Only a piddly little murder case from 40 years ago.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 13 Aug 2009, 03:11

I don't have access to any data from the Caylee Anthony case. Only a piddly little murder case from 40 years ago.

what is a piddly ?

like small?
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Aug 2009, 05:03

ciscop wrote:

what is a piddly ?

like small?

In this case, a lesser known case with little media coverage.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 13 Aug 2009, 05:09

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ciscop wrote:

what is a piddly ?

like small?

In this case, a lesser known case with little media coverage.

You can't be serious. This is one of, if not THE most covered murder case over the past year with the lone possible exception being Drew Peterson.
I'm beginning to think I need to back out of this research experiment.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Aug 2009, 05:58

ProfWag wrote:You can't be serious. This is one of, if not THE most covered murder case over the past year with the lone possible exception being Drew Peterson.
I'm beginning to think I need to back out of this research experiment.

I was speaking of my original offer. Not the Caylee Anthony case. Yes, the Anthony case is well known but I do not have access to personal notes or files from anyone associated with that case.

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I offered to request existing files of a murder case that I knew of many years ago, where a psychic was used by the police to see if there was any information in that file that might indicate that a psychic helped solve a murder case. As I said, I am willing to take the time to request that particular file as it exists today and scan all of the notes and paperwork of the original detective for review to discuss any details. Since it seems that there is absolutely no acceptable evidence available to any of us here that proves that a psychic helped solve a crime (at least to the skeptics) it seemed like it could be an interesting exchange of opinions.

Since I have no idea what is in that file, other than what would be attributed to Winston's Argument #6: “Memory is malleable and unreliable. People can remember a highly edited version of what occurred, making anecdotal evidence unreliable. Therefore, memory is invalid evidence for any paranormal experiences.” So.....I offered to obtain actual notes from a case that I personally knew of that fit the original statement of "no proof that a psychic ever helped solve a crime/murder/case".
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 13 Aug 2009, 21:11

Okay then, I will happily review the notes objectively if you can obtain them.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Aug 2009, 22:05

ProfWag wrote:Okay then, I will happily review the notes objectively if you can obtain them.

It sounds like a plan! I will get the ball rolling then and see what I can do.

Meanwhile, I must appologize to Eteponge for derailing this topic. A PM with my sincere appology is on it's way.
NinjaPuppy

Postby The Professor » 19 Aug 2009, 11:08

Ozz wrote:
The Professor wrote:Many people have had Paranormal Experiences that have solved many crime cases!!!!

This is untrue, and I don't think you are capable of pointing to one concrete example of where a case was solved via someones "paranormal experience".

Eric Hanussen solved MANY crimes .... Which proves you are totally WRONG AGAIN!!!!!

There are many famous cases in addition ... but just his contribution is enough to prove you wrong!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby ProfWag » 19 Aug 2009, 21:03

The Professor wrote:
Ozz wrote:
The Professor wrote:Many people have had Paranormal Experiences that have solved many crime cases!!!!

This is untrue, and I don't think you are capable of pointing to one concrete example of where a case was solved via someones "paranormal experience".

Eric Hanussen solved MANY crimes .... Which proves you are totally WRONG AGAIN!!!!!

There are many famous cases in addition ... but just his contribution is enough to prove you wrong!

For those of you who harbour any doubts as to my mystical psychic powers, please refer to my post in this thread on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:07 am
ProfWag

Postby Eteponge » 19 Aug 2009, 21:10

The Professor wrote:Eric Hanussen solved MANY crimes .... Which proves you are totally WRONG AGAIN!!!!!

Got a source for this? And any other persons?
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby ProfWag » 19 Aug 2009, 22:44

Eteponge wrote:
The Professor wrote:Eric Hanussen solved MANY crimes .... Which proves you are totally WRONG AGAIN!!!!!

Got a source for this? And any other persons?

Nooooooooooo, don't ask him that! Jan Hanussen was Hitler's occult guide and the one person we skeptics KNOW was a real psychic! We don't want to discuss him in any way! So I beg, noooooooo, please let's NOT discuss Hanussen as we skeptics cannot debate his amazing abilities!
;-)
ProfWag

Re: Videos octive Dorothy Allisonn Psychic Dete

Postby hdblue » 29 Dec 2011, 16:06

Dear friends

I like Videos octive Dorothy Allisonn Psychic Dete very much.

Very useful for me.

Rgs
Last edited by hdblue on 07 Jan 2012, 00:17, edited 1 time in total.
hdblue

Re: Videos octive Dorothy Allisonn Psychic Dete

Postby Craig Browning » 29 Dec 2011, 21:19

hdblue wrote:Dear friends

I like Videos octive Dorothy Allisonn Psychic Dete very much.

Very useful for me.

Rgs

Really?!

I'm beginning to think all the SPAM of this particular sort, is being done by an in-house troll seeking to give us something to ramble about. . . :?
Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 29 Dec 2011, 22:18

I doubt it's one guy. But look, this stuff must actually work to some extent or there wouldn't be so much of it. Enough people are clicking on those links they stick in there to make the spammers consider it to be worth it. I have trouble believing there is so much of it out there with no return!
Arouet

PreviousNext

Return to Share Interesting Videos and Films