View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!)

Share or recommend interesting films and videos about paranormal phenomena, awakening topics, skepticism, spirituality, metaphysics, science, conspiracies, etc.

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!)

Postby ProfWag » 03 Nov 2009, 21:22

Scepcop wrote:
ProfWag,
Those are cheap ass copouts again.

You forget that the reason the FBI didn't indict Bin Laden is because they had no "hard evidence" according to Rex Tomb. It was NOT because revealing the evidence would be a violation of National Security. My God. If you lack such basic common sense and make up shit like that, then perhaps your IQ is too low for this forum.

It's like you're so God damn deceptive that you will make up stuff just to ignore irrefutable facts.

My God.

Sure the towers had some unique designs, but nothing that could make them fall at near free fall speed from fire or airplane hits.

Damn you are desperate to ignore reality aren't you?

You miss the whole point about the explosions. It's not a matter of what jets hitting buildings sounds like. It's the fact that the explosions occurred BEFORE the plane hit. And they were felt by several people as coming from the BASEMENT levels of the WTC!

You are so blind and deaf when it comes to these facts that crush your dogmatic faith in the official story.

The WTC steel was fireproofed. They did not remove the fireproofing or the asbestos as that would require billions of dollars.

But either way, it doesn't matter. The fires were not hot enough to weaken or melt steel.

You forget all this.

Debating you is a complete waste of time. You deny facts, and never consider evidence that refutes your beliefs. You also make up shit about the FBI that goes against what their spokesman said. That's dishonest and deceptive.

Oh and controlled demolition can start from the top. It depends on which charges you set up to go first. You can start from anywhere.

Your lies are so tedious to address. I'd rather teach kindergarten than correct your lies and errors. At least the kids don't make up stuff and remember what's told to them. Sheesh.

Oh yea, that's a mature and intelligent counter debate to my comments, backed by evidence and sources.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54






Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!)

Postby Scepcop » 19 Jun 2010, 06:31

Hi all,
A guy from Russia I talked to told me that this film was shown several times nationwide in Russia. Here is what he said:


"Winston,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Yes, this film was shown in Russia nationwide (it was discussed in many mainstream evening shows), and all over Europe, because that part of the world is free and not beholden to the soft totalitarianism of the US -- the people there actually possess common sense and a rational mind and can clearly see that the US government definitely had a hand in the attacks, if not carrying them out entirely.

It is incredible that nine years will have passed since the attack come this September, and the US American sheeple are still asleep and do not even bother to ask questions, much less hold the Bush regime responsible. It is definitely a phenomenon that should be studied by future generations of scholars - such an entire mental paralysis of a society.

I have also seen In Plane Sight, by Dave Vonkleist (2004). It is widely available online. There is much material shown which is thought provoking and yet solidified by concrete proof. Another is the popular Loose Change, available on YouTube.

As for the moon landings, well, I'm not sure what Russians think but there have been several Russian attempts to disprove the authenticity of the landings, yet largely ignored, I presume, because it begs the main question: Wouldn't somebody have blown the whistle by now? There are, of course, many inconsistencies in the film and photos, which I'm sure you have seen yourself, but still really difficult to prove or disprove. And of course: why did Neil Armstrong avoid the public eye for so many years after the supposed moon landings? Listen to his somewhat cryptic speech on YouTube regarding the moon landings, filmed in the mid 1990s. Transparently, the importance of extracting the truth regarding the moon landings is minuscule compared to the much more heinous crime of 9/11, and the heinous US crimes that followed it."
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!)

Postby Scepcop » 19 Jun 2010, 06:34

NinjaPuppy wrote:SCEPCOP - I never got beyond the second video. I have been dealing with H1N1 since last week. Needless to say, this flu is kicking my butt.

As for watching in full screen, on my computer screen, it gets very pixilated. What I have been doing is watching the smaller screen but pausing and reading the text, then hitting play and listening. It works rather well actually. It just takes more time. I also like the fact that the segments are about 10 minutes each. If I miss something, I can easily go back and re-watch that whole segment with minimal effort.

When I'm back on my feet, I will pick this one back up.


Yikes you had H1N1? How did you get it? Isn't that overhyped anyway? How is it different from a regular flu?

Did you ever have a chance to continue watching the film?

Check out these parts in particular. Yeah you can watch them in small screen and just pause to read the occasional text. They feature a Nobel Prize Winner, expert pilot, FAA expert, and a senior journalist for the Dept of Defense, among others. Highly credible people.





“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!)

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Jun 2010, 18:45

Scepcop wrote:Yikes you had H1N1? How did you get it? Isn't that overhyped anyway? How is it different from a regular flu?

Did you ever have a chance to continue watching the film?

Check out these parts in particular. Yeah you can watch them in small screen and just pause to read the occasional text. They feature a Nobel Prize Winner, expert pilot, FAA expert, and a senior journalist for the Dept of Defense, among others. Highly credible people.

Yes. I did watch the film. I couldn't do much else at the time. I don't know about H1N1 being 'overhyped' as it wasn't a walk in the park for sure. I knew of 2 other people who had exactly what I had and we all agreed that it was by far the WORSE case of flu ever. It was 10 days of hell. I could see how someone with underlying medical issues might die from it. It took me about 3 weeks before I was feeling normal again.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE

Postby Scepcop » 20 Jun 2010, 16:35

Well I'm glad you recovered. You are strong I'm sure. And took lots of vitamin C.

So what did you think of the film and more specifically, of the three clips above? Were they compelling and engaging?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jun 2010, 19:59

Scepcop wrote:Well I'm glad you recovered.

Thank you. That makes two of us. :D

Scepcop wrote:You are strong I'm sure. And took lots of vitamin C.

I have survived much worse diseases than H1N1 in my lifetime. Don't forget, I am much older than most vaccines and major medical research. Sorry, I had to throw that in there but I did have almost all of the childhood diseases that were at one time considered 'killers'. BTW, I am allergic to Vit C.

Scepcop wrote:So what did you think of the film and more specifically, of the three clips above? Were they compelling and engaging?

I swear that I commented somewhere about these videos, way back when. I usually watch the videos and pull specific things directly from them and comment as I go along. I will have to see if I did that here or if I used a document file in my computer but didn't post it.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jun 2010, 20:04

Yes, I did watch and comment. I start here on page 5: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=119&start=40#p6511
and I see that around page 7 of this thread, I got H1N1.

I will have to make some time to finish up watching this.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE

Postby Scepcop » 20 Jun 2010, 20:31

ProfWag wrote:Hmmmm, I'm not sure I can agree with much of that. Sorry Ninja. The films that he's putting out there such as Blueprint, Zero, Mystery, etc. are chalk-full of inaccurate data. The DaVinci Code made me think even though it was a work of fiction. If he presented as non-fiction, then there would be much to discuss about it as it contained many non-factual errors. But these videos that Scepcop's putting up are presented as non-fiction when, much of the information is simply fiction. It's the other way around. I don't enjoy people taking me for a fool which is how I view these filmakers.


You forget ProfWag, your alternate explanations are only your opinion and may also not be factually correct.

If we look at the experts in this film vs. you, I'm more inclined to believe them. In this film are expert pilots, FAA experts, nobel prize winners, senior journalists for the dept of defense, etc. These are credible people who know what they are talking about.

There is no logical reason to believe that they are spouting fiction. You say that, but you have no valid evidence or reasons to undermine their honesty or credibility. Again, illogical.

These experts are highly qualified, more than you, and if you had any good sense, you would humble yourself and listen to them. Their arguments DO MAKE SENSE and are good and valid. That's what you're missing and what you deny.

The people in Russia and Europe who saw it on national TV were convinced by it, cause it made SENSE. See the letter above by the Russian guy I quoted.

You can say that there are errors, but those are just words. Why are your words any more accurate or factual than these real experts who put their reputation out on a limb and their name out there, while you remain anonymous?

ProfWag, again, unless you can show me even one article where you show ANY skepticism or critical thinking toward the government or establishment view, then the fact is that you are an establishment defender, not a factual objective truth seeker. That is that. If I am wrong, show me ONE article where you show the contrary. Just one. Otherwise, my point stands and you have no case to keep arguing.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE

Postby Scepcop » 20 Jun 2010, 20:40

Dear ProfWag and Ninjapuppy,

I looked through this whole thread and could find no comments or discussion about these three parts. They are the most superb of the film.







If those parts have already been discussed, can you show me them? If not, can you both watch the three clips above and comment on them? That would be exciting to hear about.

ProfWag, I'd love to hear your commentary on each argument in those three clips about the 757 going into the Pentagon. They are superb and airtight and logical.

The film is very engaging and gripping. I'd love to hear Ninjapuppy's response to the clips as well.

Can't wait :)

PS - ProfWag, I'd also like you to explain or show me a qualified pilot who believes that a 757 can move at 500mph while 20 feet off the ground. That's never been done, nor is it possible, nor has it been done in any realistic flight simulator. Please explain that one or concede it. A real man admits when he's wrong.

Listen also to this aeronautical engineer and pilot explain why it's impossible.

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2006/91 ... 3jun06.htm

When someone knows more than you ProfWag, you should listen to him with an open mind and humility. That's a lesson for you.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jun 2010, 21:33

Scepcop wrote:Dear ProfWag and Ninjapuppy,

I looked through this whole thread and could find no comments or discussion about these three parts. They are the most superb of the film.

If those parts have already been discussed, can you show me them? If not, can you both watch the three clips above and comment on them? That would be exciting to hear about.

ProfWag, I'd love to hear your commentary on each argument in those three clips about the 757 going into the Pentagon. They are superb and airtight and logical.

The film is very engaging and gripping. I'd love to hear Ninjapuppy's response to the clips as well.

Can't wait :)

PS - ProfWag, I'd also like you to explain or show me a qualified pilot who believes that a 757 can move at 500mph while 20 feet off the ground. That's never been done, nor is it possible, nor has it been done in any realistic flight simulator. Please explain that one or concede it. A real man admits when he's wrong.

Listen also to this aeronautical engineer and pilot explain why it's impossible.

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2006/91 ... 3jun06.htm

When someone knows more than you ProfWag, you should listen to him with an open mind and humility. That's a lesson for you.

We have discussed this over and over Scepcop. You post, I explain, and you run away and don't post again. Feel free to go back and look at my previous posts and you'll see what I mean.
The video has been shown to be anti-US Governmental propoganda. The truthers shown in the film are biased and do not present acurate or all of the facts. There is no reason to discuss them as they have been reviewed and discussed before. Bring up the old threads and get it going again if you want. I get exhausted having to explain simple things to you over and over and over.
As for showing you a qualified pilot who believes the plane did what it did, I have done that as well. More than once. You are blind to my posts because you want to believe bullcrap rather than facts, Scepcop. Go back and look at my previous posts on the subject and you will find all of the answers to the questions you are asking again.
Finally, your statement that I should listen to someone who knows more than me is laughable and childish. Yes, I do listen to people who know more than me. I, unlike you however, can think on my own. I look for the credibility of the sources. People who have studied the entire 9/11 situation and who say that 4 planes were hijacked by terrorists far (that's FAR) outnumber those silly conspiracy theorists and from everything I saw that day, from everyone I've talked too (which includes those on the scene at the Pentagon), and from all of the evidence I have reviewed, there is absolutely NO-ZERO-NOTHING, ZILCH, evidence that supports anything other than Flight 77 being hijacked and was flown into the Pentagon. Why don't YOU listen to people who know more than you. The people who "know more than me" and support a conspiracy are in the very small minority compared to people who "know more than me" and explain how plausible the terrorist hijacking facts are. Please, please, please Scepcop, go back and look at my earlier posts on this subject so you can see the sources that I have posted to include personal references from pilots who do say it would not have been difficult for a terrorist to have flown into the building. Again, PLEASE go back and look at my sources. Pretty please? I'm asking nicely.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jun 2010, 21:37

I hope to be able to rewatch all of it very soon. I seem to have plenty of free time today unless the hubs decides to actually celebrate father's day and wants to go out or something.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jun 2010, 21:41

Scepcop wrote:
PS - ProfWag, I'd also like you to explain or show me a qualified pilot who believes that a 757 can move at 500mph while 20 feet off the ground. That's never been done, nor is it possible, nor has it been done in any realistic flight simulator. Please explain that one or concede it. A real man admits when he's wrong.


To help you out a bit, here's a post I made just a couple months ago. I know you didn't read it then and I doubt you will read it now.

SCEPCOP, I have told you before, and I will tell you again. I have a family member who was the #2 person in charge of NORAD (Air Force General) as well as a high-level employee of the FAA after that. (I can send you a link to his bio if you insist.) He told me personally that nothing in the conspiracy theories dealing with those planes is true. NOTHING. That includes them being able to make those maneuvers into the Pentagon as well as alluding fighter jets. Would you freakin' listen to me for a change? Please?!?!?!?! My source is credible and relevant. Jeezus H Kriste, give it up!
He is NOT an armchair observer which is exactly what that "Tactical Director" is. He was a simple Captain and a nobody who worked in Milwaukee.
GIVE US A FREAKING BREAK SCEPCOP!!!!!!!!
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE

Postby Scepcop » 20 Jun 2010, 22:30

ProfWag, it's not true that most people believe the official story. Polls show different things. A Showbiz Tonight poll taken after Charlie Sheen came out, showed a majority believing that the US government was hiding something about 9/11.

So every Truther film is propaganda and every government story is truth? LOL If so, then why won't the government answer 70 percent of the victims' familys' questions? If they have nothing to hide, why not answer all questions?! Duh! That's a major red flag. Where is your common sense man?!

Please, just watch those three clips above and address each point one by one. If you already did so in another thread (not this one) then can you copy and paste it here or point a link to it? There are too many threads for me to go through.

Ok name your pilot, his full name, and give me a way to contact him. I want him to go on record saying that a 757 can move at 500mph just 20 feet off the ground.

The burden of proof is all on you. Please address the points in the three clips, rather than call them propaganda.

If they were propaganda then how come everyone in Europe and Russia agreed with it? People there are very intelligent and educated and rational. I lived in Russia for a year and I can tell you that.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE

Postby Scepcop » 20 Jun 2010, 22:40

ProfWag,
One more thing. No matter how many arguments you write up denying it all, the bottom line is:

NO DEBRIS = NO EVIDENCE

There's no way around that. A 757 crash would leave substantial debris, AT THE CRASH site, not on the lawn nearby controlled by the government.

It is scientifically impossible for a 757 to disintegrate. No way around it. NONE. Stop making excuses and accept reality.

Where is the large engine of the plane? That thing is huge and made of titanium steel and can withstand 3000 degrees Celcius. No way it can vanish.

You can't escape this ProfWag. Checkmate. There's no escape. Accept it.

I'm talking about this part ProfWag. Where is it?

Image

Image
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE

Postby Scepcop » 20 Jun 2010, 22:53

ProfWag,
Here are the photos of the Pentagon Crash. Please tell me WHERE the debris is and if you can see any in these photos. Just tell me yes or no? YES or NO?

Image

Image

Image


One more question ProgWag:

Look at these two photos and tell me if they are the SAME part, or NOT:

Alleged 757 engine part at the Pentagon crash

Image

A real 757 engine

Image


Listen to this about the piece above that Bush claims is a 757 engine:

http://www.sxolsout.org.uk/

left Man stood beside what President Bush said was a 757 Engine belonging to Flight 77 at the Pentagon.
Every non-government aviation engineer asked to date has stated this engine part, left, has never been used in a Boeing 757. It simply hasn't got the strength to play any part in the operation of a one-hundred-ton-jet. Non-government aviation engineers say this is part of a missile or military drone.
below Man working on a real 757 Engine


So what's your explanation ProfWag? I'd like to see you get out of this one.

Ninjapuppy, what do you think? Do those two engine parts look the same? And do you see any debris in those pictures?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

PreviousNext

Return to Share Interesting Videos and Films

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest