[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!) : Share Interesting Videos and Films - Page 6 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!)

Share or recommend interesting films and videos about paranormal phenomena, awakening topics, skepticism, spirituality, metaphysics, science, conspiracies, etc.

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!)

Postby ProfWag » 03 Nov 2009, 21:22

ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 19 Jun 2010, 06:31

Hi all,
A guy from Russia I talked to told me that this film was shown several times nationwide in Russia. Here is what he said:

"Winston,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Yes, this film was shown in Russia nationwide (it was discussed in many mainstream evening shows), and all over Europe, because that part of the world is free and not beholden to the soft totalitarianism of the US -- the people there actually possess common sense and a rational mind and can clearly see that the US government definitely had a hand in the attacks, if not carrying them out entirely.

It is incredible that nine years will have passed since the attack come this September, and the US American sheeple are still asleep and do not even bother to ask questions, much less hold the Bush regime responsible. It is definitely a phenomenon that should be studied by future generations of scholars - such an entire mental paralysis of a society.

I have also seen In Plane Sight, by Dave Vonkleist (2004). It is widely available online. There is much material shown which is thought provoking and yet solidified by concrete proof. Another is the popular Loose Change, available on YouTube.

As for the moon landings, well, I'm not sure what Russians think but there have been several Russian attempts to disprove the authenticity of the landings, yet largely ignored, I presume, because it begs the main question: Wouldn't somebody have blown the whistle by now? There are, of course, many inconsistencies in the film and photos, which I'm sure you have seen yourself, but still really difficult to prove or disprove. And of course: why did Neil Armstrong avoid the public eye for so many years after the supposed moon landings? Listen to his somewhat cryptic speech on YouTube regarding the moon landings, filmed in the mid 1990s. Transparently, the importance of extracting the truth regarding the moon landings is minuscule compared to the much more heinous crime of 9/11, and the heinous US crimes that followed it."
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 19 Jun 2010, 06:34

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Jun 2010, 18:45

NinjaPuppy

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE

Postby Scepcop » 20 Jun 2010, 16:35

Well I'm glad you recovered. You are strong I'm sure. And took lots of vitamin C.

So what did you think of the film and more specifically, of the three clips above? Were they compelling and engaging?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jun 2010, 19:59

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jun 2010, 20:04

Yes, I did watch and comment. I start here on page 5: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=119&start=40#p6511
and I see that around page 7 of this thread, I got H1N1.

I will have to make some time to finish up watching this.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 20 Jun 2010, 20:31

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 20 Jun 2010, 20:40

Dear ProfWag and Ninjapuppy,

I looked through this whole thread and could find no comments or discussion about these three parts. They are the most superb of the film.

If those parts have already been discussed, can you show me them? If not, can you both watch the three clips above and comment on them? That would be exciting to hear about.

ProfWag, I'd love to hear your commentary on each argument in those three clips about the 757 going into the Pentagon. They are superb and airtight and logical.

The film is very engaging and gripping. I'd love to hear Ninjapuppy's response to the clips as well.

Can't wait :)

PS - ProfWag, I'd also like you to explain or show me a qualified pilot who believes that a 757 can move at 500mph while 20 feet off the ground. That's never been done, nor is it possible, nor has it been done in any realistic flight simulator. Please explain that one or concede it. A real man admits when he's wrong.

Listen also to this aeronautical engineer and pilot explain why it's impossible.

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2006/91 ... 3jun06.htm

When someone knows more than you ProfWag, you should listen to him with an open mind and humility. That's a lesson for you.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jun 2010, 21:33

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jun 2010, 21:37

I hope to be able to rewatch all of it very soon. I seem to have plenty of free time today unless the hubs decides to actually celebrate father's day and wants to go out or something.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jun 2010, 21:41

ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 20 Jun 2010, 22:30

ProfWag, it's not true that most people believe the official story. Polls show different things. A Showbiz Tonight poll taken after Charlie Sheen came out, showed a majority believing that the US government was hiding something about 9/11.

So every Truther film is propaganda and every government story is truth? LOL If so, then why won't the government answer 70 percent of the victims' familys' questions? If they have nothing to hide, why not answer all questions?! Duh! That's a major red flag. Where is your common sense man?!

Please, just watch those three clips above and address each point one by one. If you already did so in another thread (not this one) then can you copy and paste it here or point a link to it? There are too many threads for me to go through.

Ok name your pilot, his full name, and give me a way to contact him. I want him to go on record saying that a 757 can move at 500mph just 20 feet off the ground.

The burden of proof is all on you. Please address the points in the three clips, rather than call them propaganda.

If they were propaganda then how come everyone in Europe and Russia agreed with it? People there are very intelligent and educated and rational. I lived in Russia for a year and I can tell you that.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 20 Jun 2010, 22:40

ProfWag,
One more thing. No matter how many arguments you write up denying it all, the bottom line is:

NO DEBRIS = NO EVIDENCE

There's no way around that. A 757 crash would leave substantial debris, AT THE CRASH site, not on the lawn nearby controlled by the government.

It is scientifically impossible for a 757 to disintegrate. No way around it. NONE. Stop making excuses and accept reality.

Where is the large engine of the plane? That thing is huge and made of titanium steel and can withstand 3000 degrees Celcius. No way it can vanish.

You can't escape this ProfWag. Checkmate. There's no escape. Accept it.

I'm talking about this part ProfWag. Where is it?

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 20 Jun 2010, 22:53

ProfWag,
Here are the photos of the Pentagon Crash. Please tell me WHERE the debris is and if you can see any in these photos. Just tell me yes or no? YES or NO?

One more question ProgWag:

Look at these two photos and tell me if they are the SAME part, or NOT:

Alleged 757 engine part at the Pentagon crash

A real 757 engine

Listen to this about the piece above that Bush claims is a 757 engine:

http://www.sxolsout.org.uk/

left Man stood beside what President Bush said was a 757 Engine belonging to Flight 77 at the Pentagon.
Every non-government aviation engineer asked to date has stated this engine part, left, has never been used in a Boeing 757. It simply hasn't got the strength to play any part in the operation of a one-hundred-ton-jet. Non-government aviation engineers say this is part of a missile or military drone.
below Man working on a real 757 Engine

So what's your explanation ProfWag? I'd like to see you get out of this one.

Ninjapuppy, what do you think? Do those two engine parts look the same? And do you see any debris in those pictures?
Scepcop
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Share Interesting Videos and Films