[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!) : Share Interesting Videos and Films - Page 5 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!)

Share or recommend interesting films and videos about paranormal phenomena, awakening topics, skepticism, spirituality, metaphysics, science, conspiracies, etc.

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!)

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Oct 2009, 04:53

NinjaPuppy

Postby brett » 29 Oct 2009, 04:56

brett

Postby brett » 29 Oct 2009, 05:11

brett

Postby ProfWag » 29 Oct 2009, 05:16

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 29 Oct 2009, 05:21

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 29 Oct 2009, 05:28

ProfWag

Postby brett » 29 Oct 2009, 05:40

brett

Postby brett » 29 Oct 2009, 06:02

brett

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Oct 2009, 06:20

NinjaPuppy

Postby brett » 29 Oct 2009, 14:50

hi NP - i think one of the problems people have is getting their heads round the difference between a building "pancaking" , which is what you see when you get an earthquake - eg the floors come to rest on top of each other and IF that had happened you would have had a rather large pile ( well 3 actually ) left with , in the case of the towers - a couple of massive stumps of the steel center core standing - but never the less the fact the floors would have been identifiable as such

and what HAPPENED on 9/11 - which was NOT the above - but total disintegration of 3 buildings into their own footprints ( or near enough ) -WHICH ,regardless of if people don't want to accept that someone dropped those buildings deliberately , or not , the fact REMAINS that they came down way too quickly for it to be the product of a couple of planes hitting them , and of course WTC 7 did not get hit by a plane at all

someone , somewhere knows the truth of what happened that day - find them , and you have the answers - ;)
brett

Postby ProfWag » 29 Oct 2009, 23:15

ProfWag

Postby brett » 30 Oct 2009, 05:10

well that's simple prof , given the amount of damage /fire in the towers , WHICH incidentally the NYFD reckoned was containable ( there's a radio message saying this from a chef that i have heard in amongst all the other stuff ) - at WORSE CASE scenario i would say that possibly the top section of the towers could have collapsed and again possibly PARTS of them fallen , - that's worse case remember , with sufficient resources those fires where containable IMO , OK they may have spread to a few more floors down and the top whatever floors would have been gutted -BUT and this is a big BUT i still fail to see HOW the things came down as they did eg completely and in less than 6-10 seconds .

when buildings collapse because of fire , they do so progressively - NOT as the towers did - and i just don't accept the theory that there was enough weight in the damaged sections to pulverise the rest of the towers - that's delusional thinking , no architect is going to design a structure so flimsy , they build in strength , and don't forget the lower down the towers you go -THE STRONGER THEY HAVE TO BE TO SUPPORT THE WEIGHT ABOVE - this is common to ALL buildings not just the WTC - so even IF the top sections had collapsed , the RESISTANCE that the weight coming down wold meet would progressively INCREASE until the momentum was halted

think of the top sections as the hand of a karate expert chopping through a pile of tiles - he / she can ONLY chop through so many because they don't have the FORCE to do so ,and as they go through each layer the resistance increases relative to the original force applied

and the theory that the momentum would allow this to happen is against the laws of physics ** - if you want to try this for yourself , get a pile of tiles 110 in number , separated by wooden blocks to simulate the floors and set a fire 3/4 of the way up let the support blocks burn out till the thing starts to collapse and see what happens ( this is a crude analogy off the top of my head ) but i will put money on it that the sections BELOW the fire will stand up even if the top section crashes down

also don't forget we are not talking tiles here but buildings that where made with reinforced concrete and many many tonnes of massive structural steel columns - the things where if any thing probably OVER engineered

and as to WTC 7 - not hit by planes - the fires in that where not enough to bring that down - no way , jeez i have seen worse fires than that in buildings and they did not collapse

i just don't see WHY you cant see this prof ?? - and frankly I am beginning to wonder if you REALLY cant see this , or just don't want to believe that some agency other than a few terrorists had a hand in the whole thing - OK i can understand why you DONT want to believe the government was involved or knew about it , but have my previous points about agencies OUTSIDE / OR WITHIN BUT NOT SANCTIONED gone THAT far over your head ??, or is it you are just having fun at our expense and arguing for the sake of it ??

this is now becoming pointless - as you are never going to accept a contrary view to the official story or even seemingly consider one - OK well that's your privilege - so basically believe what you will - I am done with this subject - this site is supposed to be about the paranormal - NOT 9/11 - there are plenty of sites where you can argue the issue if you so desire - time this thread was closed !! - as it will just go on ad infinitum or should that be ad nauseum ??

I'm out on this one

** i am no physicist - and no doubt someone can explain my crude analogies a lot better than i have
brett

Postby Scepcop » 03 Nov 2009, 20:49

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Nov 2009, 21:06

SCEPCOP - I never got beyond the second video. I have been dealing with H1N1 since last week. Needless to say, this flu is kicking my butt.

As for watching in full screen, on my computer screen, it gets very pixilated. What I have been doing is watching the smaller screen but pausing and reading the text, then hitting play and listening. It works rather well actually. It just takes more time. I also like the fact that the segments are about 10 minutes each. If I miss something, I can easily go back and re-watch that whole segment with minimal effort.

When I'm back on my feet, I will pick this one back up.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 03 Nov 2009, 21:19

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Share Interesting Videos and Films