[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Anyone else seeing 11:11 or strings of 1's a lot lately? : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Anyone else seeing 11:11 or strings of 1's a lot lately?

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Anyone else seeing 11:11 or strings of 1's a lot lately?

Postby Scepcop » 05 Dec 2009, 17:49

Anyone else been seeing 11:11 or string's of 1's a lot lately? It's been plaguing me and just when I thought it was gone, I checked into a hotel room and they gave me the key to room 111 ! It seems a lot of people have been seeing strings of 1's lately. Here is a video about it.

And one of the many websites about it.

http://1111journey.com
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Anyone else seeing 11:11 or strings of 1's a lot lately?

Postby Nostradamus » 05 Dec 2009, 21:13

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Scepcop » 06 Dec 2009, 04:20

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 06 Dec 2009, 07:44

Nostradamus

Postby Scepcop » 08 Dec 2009, 11:47

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 08 Dec 2009, 21:27

Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 08 Dec 2009, 21:39

Nostradamus

Postby Kevin Kane » 05 Feb 2010, 11:58

I actually came across the phenomena today. I think if a person believes that a message has significance .. it does. If a person chooses to believe that angels are using such things to send messages to them, they could use any method. From TV commercials to street signs ..

...which actually happened to me. Once, I was walking along a road at night and started developing an unnatural sense of dread. The street appeared to safe and quiet, so I continued walking. As I walked, my eyes/mind focused on a street sign that said "Wrong Way". It just grabbed my attention but I made nothing of it. Several minutes later, out of nowhere, I was mugged.

The lesson: listen to what your brain is telling you.
Kevin Kane

Postby Scepcop » 05 Feb 2010, 14:56

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Kevin Kane » 05 Feb 2010, 18:21

I'd been on that street before, but I only noticed the sign, or fixed upon it, because my 'spidey senses' were tingling. Unfortunately, I thought I was being "superstitious" and ignored the warning.

Omens, when heeded can be very fortunate. In fact, that's how money got it's name.

http://legionnairespurse.com/money.html
Kevin Kane

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Feb 2010, 19:12

I have often wondered about those 'feelings' that come from out of nowhere like Kevin has mentioned. Since I usually follow my gut I have no way to know if there was anything to them. I do know that many times when I have ignored them, I wasn't pleased with the outcome.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Kevin Kane » 05 Feb 2010, 21:00

One thing is sure, ignoring such feelings, senses or "signs" and saying; Well, I'm a rational person and I don't believe in superstitious sixth senses or angelic messages .. can have negative consequences. And for skeptics to urge people to ignore such feelings is dangerous. Those feelings occur for a reason, and it would be wise to listen to what they are saying.
Kevin Kane

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Feb 2010, 21:32

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 05 Feb 2010, 21:42

ProfWag

Postby Kevin Kane » 06 Feb 2010, 05:04

Kevin Kane

Next

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences