[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
of phantom cats and things like that ........... : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

of phantom cats and things like that ...........

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

of phantom cats and things like that ...........

Postby brett » 18 Nov 2009, 03:55

meet "muffin" ( or muffie as i call her ) my new pussy - muffie came to me by a set of rather odd circumstances - and i think either she has brought something with her ( no not fleas :roll: ) or has re awakened something here - to explain

my old cat "demenia" passed away last year -, and on many occasions here i saw a dark shadow either proceed her or follow her when she went in and out the house , also i have witnessed a full manifestation of a cat like her enter my shed when she was asleep else where in the house , needless to say i cursed her as i had just finished out there and had turned off the lights - so as one does switched em back on and looked in there for her - nope no cat - but as i said asleep else where .

now i have witness the same dark shadow on a couple of occasions now preceding muffie out of her room and else where in the house ( yea my cat has her own room - well you should all know cats don't have owners - they have staff :lol: - and in this house their own quarters ) - now i had NOT seen the dark shadow much since demeina passed , but it seems to be back now

funny thing is , at my last address where i resided before i met the late wife , i had loads of cats over the years , and NEVER saw anything like this shadow

having said that this place is "active" in other ways so i suppose i should not be that surprised

any one else ever experienced "animal ghosts" ??

in memory of demeina - a loyal friend and a damned good mouser !! - record 15 in one week - the new cat has big paws to fill :D
brett

Re: of pahantom cats and things like that ...........

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Nov 2009, 06:10

Good looking kitty there Brett.
I think I might have posted the story about my aunt's dacshund ghost somewhere on here.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 18 Nov 2009, 10:58

The Indians of the northwest along the Pacific believed that the spirits of the dead inhabited the dogs of the tribe. The dogs were often given special places to sit with the humans and were buried with the dignity given the humans. The museum of culture in Ottawa has an excellent exhibit of the archaeological studies of the area.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby brett » 18 Nov 2009, 16:08

brett

Postby Hellboy » 19 Nov 2009, 05:17

Hellboy

Postby brett » 19 Nov 2009, 15:12

brett

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences