View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

this has been bugging me since childhood

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

this has been bugging me since childhood

Postby brett » 18 Aug 2009, 12:55

OK - i was NOT going to relate this one but as some people think i have "psychological problems " on this board - well i may as well convince them totally ( i refer of course to "the ignored one " - :lol: :lol: :lol: )

right to business : when i was very young ( about 3 or so i remember ) i had what i can only describe as a "vision or vivid dream " of standing on a planet that was not earth ,looking up into a pink sky with planets and moons clearly visible - just a dream you may say but consider this :

i was born in 1956

the space race had ONLY just started with the launch of sputnik in 1957

we had only monochrome TV ( black and white ) in those days with only 1 channel - and star trek and any other programs that could and later did show scenes very much like what i had dreamed ??? ( and which sent a shiver down my back at the time ) where YEARS in the future + us kids where only allowed to watch about an hour of children's programming in the early afternoon - and they did not have such stuff on Andy pandy or the wooden tops ( yea i am THAT old ) in those days

i could NOT read then and had no picture books with such things in - images of space where not that common except in sci fi comics which i had no access to

so how did i get these images ?? - which where very vivid and have bugged me to this day some 50 years later , i did ask my parents the question - "when can i see the planets up close ?" only of course to be dismissed , which is also odd as i had no concept of what a planet even WAS at that age - only learning later and fostering a life long interest in space and "whats out there "

precognition ?? - past life memory ?? - what ??

may be reincarnation is true ?? -but may be we just don't always reincarnate on the same rock - or as one person suggested to me recently , may be we have to learn to "progress " on different worlds and EARTH is the last and most difficult of those schools ( we can but hope eh ?? ) - because i sure as heck dont want to come back to this stinking rock again !!

any ways - there it is - those who think i am nuts will now be TOTALLY CONVINCED :lol: :lol: but those who are prepared to embrace possibilities may have some answers ?? ( i have always had a feeling that i did not really "fit in here " - could this be the reason ?? - and yea i am also paranoid as well - we will take that as read :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

its hard being ME sometimes

over to you guys :D
LIFE - just filling the bits between birth, death and taxes
User avatar
brett
 
Posts: 436
Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 22:23
Location: Plymouth UK






Re: this has been bugging me since childhood

Postby Mistislav D'ralle » 18 Aug 2009, 15:11

brett wrote:
i was born in 1956. the space race had ONLY just started with the launch of sputnik in 1957

in those days with only 1 channel - and star trek

so how did i get these images ?? -


Star trek show in Sweden in 1970. Star Trek show on USA in 1967. You are 11 year old person in 1967 and must see foreign books at USA school with science pictures. In sweden all schools have science books for all children. Maybe lecturer show you book that lecturer cared for with pictures like Life Magazine in 1950.
Mistislav D'ralle
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 17 Aug 2009, 10:46

Re: this has been bugging me since childhood

Postby brett » 18 Aug 2009, 17:38

Mistislav D'ralle wrote:
brett wrote:
i was born in 1956. the space race had ONLY just started with the launch of sputnik in 1957

in those days with only 1 channel - and star trek

so how did i get these images ?? -

Star trek show in Sweden in 1970. Star Trek show on USA in 1967. You are 11 year old person in 1967 and must see foreign books at USA school with science pictures. In sweden all schools have science books for all children. Maybe lecturer show you book that lecturer cared for with pictures like Life Magazine in 1950.


hi mistislav - yes but when i had vision - it was only 1959 or 60 at the latest - when i was about 3 years old - so no star trek - and school in England in those days did not start until you where at least 5 years old - so no books either -THIS is what puzzles me - as i had no way of KNOWING this stuff
LIFE - just filling the bits between birth, death and taxes
User avatar
brett
 
Posts: 436
Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 22:23
Location: Plymouth UK

Re: this has been bugging me since childhood

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Aug 2009, 20:13

brett wrote:when i was very young ( about 3 or so i remember ) i had what i can only describe as a "vision or vivid dream " of standing on a planet that was not earth ,looking up into a pink sky with planets and moons clearly visible - just a dream you may say but consider this :

i was born in 1956

the space race had ONLY just started with the launch of sputnik in 1957

we had only monochrome TV ( black and white ) in those days with only 1 channel - and star trek and any other programs that could and later did show scenes very much like what i had dreamed ??? ( and which sent a shiver down my back at the time ) where YEARS in the future + us kids where only allowed to watch about an hour of children's programming in the early afternoon - and they did not have such stuff on Andy pandy or the wooden tops ( yea i am THAT old ) in those days

i could NOT read then and had no picture books with such things in - images of space where not that common except in sci fi comics which i had no access to

so how did i get these images ?? - which where very vivid and have bugged me to this day some 50 years later , i did ask my parents the question - "when can i see the planets up close ?" only of course to be dismissed , which is also odd as i had no concept of what a planet even WAS at that age - only learning later and fostering a life long interest in space and "whats out there "

precognition ?? - past life memory ?? - what ??

may be reincarnation is true ?? -but may be we just don't always reincarnate on the same rock - or as one person suggested to me recently , may be we have to learn to "progress " on different worlds and EARTH is the last and most difficult of those schools ( we can but hope eh ?? ) - because i sure as heck dont want to come back to this stinking rock again !!

any ways - there it is - those who think i am nuts will now be TOTALLY CONVINCED :lol: :lol: but those who are prepared to embrace possibilities may have some answers ?? ( i have always had a feeling that i did not really "fit in here " - could this be the reason ?? - and yea i am also paranoid as well - we will take that as read :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Interesting story. You've added a new twist into my list of things to ponder: "but may be we just don't always reincarnate on the same rock".

its hard being ME sometimes

I do believe that you have finally met your psychological/mental/thought process doppelganger. If there can be such a thing. If there is no such possibility, then it's just nice to meet someone of like mind who can relate to much of what you say and think.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: this has been bugging me since childhood

Postby Mistislav D'ralle » 19 Aug 2009, 15:41

brett wrote:
hi mistislav - yes but when i had vision - it was only 1959 or 60 at the latest - when i was about 3 years old - so no star trek - and school in England in those days did not start until you where at least 5 years old - so no books either -THIS is what puzzles me - as i had no way of KNOWING this stuff


Hi Mr Brett

I have no equation or calculus that fits this vision. It is not horoscopes because horoscopes is zvesda and not planets. You saw planet you stand on. It is not planet of sol but "pink" means red yes. Mars is red planet yes. If it has future augurs then you will know in future. I try give you best answer to me.
Mistislav D'ralle
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 17 Aug 2009, 10:46

Re: this has been bugging me since childhood

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 12:56

Maybe you just had a vivid imagination.

Lots of interesting things happen in dreams.

Maybe you were out of body? Or it was a past life memory?

Some people have souls that do not belong in this world for sure.

Reality may be stranger than fiction.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: this has been bugging me since childhood

Postby brett » 03 Oct 2009, 01:08

Scepcop wrote:Maybe you just had a vivid imagination.

Lots of interesting things happen in dreams.

Maybe you were out of body? Or it was a past life memory?

Some people have souls that do not belong in this world for sure. ( emphasis added by Brett )

Reality may be stranger than fiction.



well you could be right there - personally I have never felt part of this rock or its rat race , but of course this will be dismissed as "delusional thinking " , but why is it not possible to be sent on what amounts to a fact finding mission ?? - after all ,as they say "if you want to know a people - go live amongst them " - may be i have a higher purpose ?? :lol: :lol: - to study you humans and report back - well some on this forum make fascinating subjects :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sooooooo far you ain't getting a very good report -( must do better in red pen all over the place ) - :ugeek:
LIFE - just filling the bits between birth, death and taxes
User avatar
brett
 
Posts: 436
Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 22:23
Location: Plymouth UK

Re: this has been bugging me since childhood

Postby Jackal » 07 Oct 2009, 03:08

brett wrote:maybe reincarnation is true ??
Buddhists, Hindus, and Jains will all reply with a bored "Yep."

brett wrote:precognition ?? - past life memory ?? - what ??

Either is possible. However, 3 years old is the ideal time to remember your past lives. I suggest looking at the research and books of Dr. Ian Stevenson who interviewed many children around the world who claimed to remember past lives.

brett wrote: -but may be we just don't always reincarnate on the same rock

Sure, there are other planets with life. The total population of all organisms on Earth doesn't always remain constant, so beings have to reincarnate in other places and realms as well.

brett wrote:- or as one person suggested to me recently , may be we have to learn to "progress " on different worlds and EARTH is the last and most difficult of those schools ( we can but hope eh ?? ) -

Nah, the hell realms, animal realms, and ghost realms are much worse! Just imagine being a tiny fish who's desperately swimming away from sharks and other large undersea predators! Not fun!

brett wrote:because i sure as heck dont want to come back to this stinking rock again !!

If you think particularly selfless and kind thoughts about other beings just after death, you might be reborn in the god realms. If you want all the nitty-gritty details, you could read "The Tibetan Book of the Dead" or a nice summary of it.

Since you seem to find this vision particulary meaningful, you could try to re-experience it somehow. Hypnotism might be one way, but that can often be unreliable.

Another thing you could do, is to try to relax and think back to the time you had this vision and remember as many details about it as you can just before you go to sleep, and perhaps you could induce yourself to have a dream about it again--perhaps even a lucid one in which you could explore the planet more! You could also focus on the the throat chakra because your energies collect there when you are dreaming.

Good luck.
User avatar
Jackal
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 02:20


Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest