View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

i want skeptics but answers too

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Re: i want skeptics but answers too

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Sep 2012, 21:06

ryelvert wrote:i just now figured out here was a second page of posts. stupid me.

No, not stupid, just new to this system. ;)

Now about your new dream.... I don't see much that can be interpreted from the standard dream guide books. I do see some room for interpretation in the song lyrics that you posted vs. your closing comments: I'm wondering if they are the same person just at different ages. And to protect my dream? Are they talking about it literally or like a goal of sorts?

I think it can be both literally as well as a life goal. Do you have a life goal? Sometimes we are led to believe that our goals are nothing more than dreams. The title of the song, "Our True Feelings" would fit in with why I speak of goals and dreams.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 29 Sep 2012, 22:16

ryelvert wrote:craig,

sorry i havent replied to your post. i just now figured out here was a second page of posts. stupid me.
are you thinking of schizophrenia? that has been ruled out. i understand your position and i get why you want the testing done but im not sure what testing should be done. my psychiatrist said that since im stable these "apparitions" he called them should be diffused if it were a cause of my illnesses. what sort of testing were you suggesting?

I still suspect Schizophrenia or similar complication.

Several years back, prior to my big snap, I went through three days of psychological/psychiatric evaluation and testing that basically reveals everything from actual aptitude and analytical ability to how key mental health issues seem to affect me, schizophrenia being one of the areas tested because I have "visions" and to use their term "hallucinations" that are both, visual and audible (even tactile and olfactory in my case). Part of their "explanation" was connected to past drug use (there was a time when a drop of my blood was probably enough to make the average person go into an acid trip, I did so much of the stuff). To my mind this was simply the easy cop-out taken by said medical team; rather than investigate the claims deeper they took the easy out. I prefer looking at such things from every possible position in order to rule out assumptions of this kind.

I know I have Mental Health issues as well as issues that have come about as the result of physical trauma to the brain (at least 6 major concussions between 3 and 15). But the other thing that is known when it comes to my life and environment, is a near fanatical view on things religious & spiritual when it comes to family tradition. I was singled out by certain relatives simply because I was the first nephew, grand-child (all the way back to great-great grandchild to the daughter of a Cherokee shaman). I had a grandfather that corresponded with well known occult masters and who frequented Spiritualist churches and was even known for his work in the arena of Voodoo and other modes of "dark" magick. Long story short, I was surrounded by some peculiar "nut cases" when it comes to how most skeptics would view things. I was likewise initiated into a good number of learning trends tied to the Appalachian Mountain Magick way of life (a.k.a. Hoodoo).

Trust me, all these things effect you on the psychological level; especially when you no longer live in the more rural side of life with parents that don't understand "society" and in fact "fear" most everything to do with it. Again, another factor that influenced me and my kid brother, bringing about both, spiritually oriented "gifts" as well as neurotic tendencies. My own experiences and discoveries are why I've been so blunt in my encouragement for you to get the testing done and keep current with such things; schizophrenia can mask itself for years as a delusion and then just jump out and say "hi there". This is why so many sensitives are forced to live outside of society in that "they exist in two worlds" as the Native American used to say.

AS TO YOUR DREAM . . .
There is an old axiom that basically states that when "tongues" are spoken either the speaker of the language or someone for whom the message is for, will know the meaning when it is heard. I'm a bit more practical in my thinking (and no nearly as patient as the old timers were) and believe it wise to search for a phonics program that can take the words as you understand them and apply them to known languages in order to see if sense can be made of it. This will probably mean working with a linguist or two that know about different languages & dialects and too, if the material deals with lots of symbolism you will need someone familiar with that identified culture and the "religious" perspectives given to said symbols. It is time consuming but how you will be able to translate the message and start understanding what is being shared. Sometimes you must take action in order to find answers and sometimes, especially when it comes to issues of Past Lives and spiritually based messengers, it's the journey towards getting answers that's important, not the message itself. . . don't ask me why it works that way, I only know that the Gods have a strange sense of humor at times. :roll:

Given the Asian-like influences there are two cultures to look at when it comes to ancient beliefs and general social attitudes; that of sea faring Japan and early Peru . . . the Polynesian islands between Nipan and Peru in that they were heavily influenced by trade, when it comes to the two culture sources (the Inca/Mayan elements of Peru into Central America that had a strong fishing and sea trade practice (as has been recently realized) and vice versa, that coming from the orient and South-East.)

It is highly likely that a past-life connection will be found, possibly relating to a specific task that was not fulfilled -- a wrong that must be put right or even the delivery of a particular thing to a specific person or persons.

Hope I've not confused you too much. ;)
Craig Browning

Postby SydneyPSIder » 30 Sep 2012, 21:00

Sorry to be a sceptic, but I find it hard to believe you could have a dream where a song is sung in modern Japanese, you not only 'understand' this language but can remember many verses of lyrics and type them up exactly later in English transliteration script! Remarkable. I've never had a dream like that.

If schizophrenia has been ruled out, I just see this now as an attention-seeking wind-up. What say we sit you down and have someone talk at you in Japanese and you tell us what they're saying. Or Latin. And write them down with perfect spelling.
SydneyPSIder

Postby ryelvert » 30 Sep 2012, 23:23

sydney,

if i could talk fluently in either language i wouldnt look for answers. i dont know why but only what is said in my dreams i can understand and remember. if i knew the reason behind why or i could fluently speak in both languages why would i be looking for answers on website?
ryelvert

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Oct 2012, 02:23

SydneyPSIder wrote:Sorry to be a sceptic, but I find it hard to believe you could have a dream where a song is sung in modern Japanese, you not only 'understand' this language but can remember many verses of lyrics and type them up exactly later in English transliteration script! Remarkable. I've never had a dream like that.

If schizophrenia has been ruled out...

Even if schizophrenia was the reason, it still wouldn't explain this particular phenomenon.
NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 01 Oct 2012, 06:44

ryelvert wrote:sydney,

if i could talk fluently in either language i wouldnt look for answers. i dont know why but only what is said in my dreams i can understand and remember. if i knew the reason behind why or i could fluently speak in both languages why would i be looking for answers on website?

Truly amazing, ryelvert, you should be being studied in a sleep lab somewhere where scientists can corroborate your remarkable claims. Otherwise it's nothing more remarkable than the miracle of google translate at work, which I note also has Latin.
SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 01 Oct 2012, 08:24

NinjaPuppy wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:Sorry to be a sceptic, but I find it hard to believe you could have a dream where a song is sung in modern Japanese, you not only 'understand' this language but can remember many verses of lyrics and type them up exactly later in English transliteration script! Remarkable. I've never had a dream like that.

If schizophrenia has been ruled out...

Even if schizophrenia was the reason, it still wouldn't explain this particular phenomenon.

No, I mean if schizophrenia has been ruled out, the time for pity and sympathy is over and we can put the gloves on, I mean test the poster's claims. I'm wary about being 'Sokalised' on this site also.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Craig Browning » 01 Oct 2012, 19:10

I'm having to side with Sydney here. While I still believe there's some denial (or leg pulling) going on here when it comes to the OPs Mental Health I'm open to weigh paranormal explanation. Problem is, every explanation I and others have offered never seem to fit, in any way, the OPs desired answer. . . he wants to be "special" and that's where this story is getting on very thin ice . . . so much so that you can actually smell the fish.

When it comes to the Psych Testings I'm thinking of, I honestly doubt the OP went through the boards I've spoken of. It took about two months waiting time just for me to get into the institute, which I believe was overseen by the Psych Dept at OSU, memory serving. We've not been on this topic long enough since my suggesting said testing for this to have been done. Too, the OP came to the conclusion that I was looking for Schizophrenia on his own, which would suggest that others have at least suggested this in the past or that he was smart enough to understand the symptom I was picking up on from his descriptions. Because of the brief turn around in time and how the scenario has played out between the OP and I, it just don't bode well. . . my gut is saying that we have a chain-yanker -- a troll or, as Sydney suggested, someone that's looking for sympathetic shoulders to feed off of.
Craig Browning

Postby SaberXTohsaka » 03 Sep 2015, 15:16

this is the lyrics of the opening Sekirei pure engagement... three choices is offer
1: youre just a troll
2: you are too much obssessed by anime and even dream about it
3 same than the 2 but you just had a weird dream after listened too much hakuyoku no seiyaku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYPPnr-osCk
Last edited by SaberXTohsaka on 03 Sep 2015, 15:28, edited 1 time in total.
SaberXTohsaka

Postby SaberXTohsaka » 03 Sep 2015, 15:27

and about the meaning of the dreams I think that would more work with self introspection... cause each people have their own way to see the world (personal reality?) a tiger is more dangerous or more beautiful depending of wich person do you ask is an example of it. many times the dreams is just filled with what you worry about or what you think before to sleep or what you read or watched before nothing more... then rejoice if you said the truth you just listened too much sekirei lol
SaberXTohsaka

Postby Boo boo » 08 Oct 2015, 15:25

I'm a bit skeptical about the OP's story after reading the last two messages from the other user on this thread.
Boo boo

Previous

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences