[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Potential visitations from deceased loved ones. : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Potential visitations from deceased loved ones.

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Potential visitations from deceased loved ones.

Postby Paradox » 31 Jan 2011, 14:36

I'm sorry if this was asked already but I couldn't find this topic directly. There are alot of articles on here speaking of psi and other individuals experiences. However personal experiences mean alot to me. Has anyone on here ever had an odd experience such as a visitation dream, potential ghostly experience/s, phone calls, communications or any other experience where you have felt someone who was very close to you but is deceased has tried to contact you or let you know they're still alive? It could be anything simple but odd. If so did the experience make you feel better and lessen your grief?
Truth is stranger than fiction.
Paradox

Re: Potential visitations from deceased loved ones.

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Jan 2011, 20:40

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Jan 2011, 21:00

Then there was "Loretta". She was the resident 'ghost' from the house I lived in prior to moving here. Loretta was an elderly, white haired woman in a blue seersucker outfit, that would walk from my bedroom, across the family room and go out the side wall. Seeing her usually happened when I was laying on the couch watching TV. I thought it was just some weird lighting thing caused by the table lamp and the television switching scenes. It started out as a verticle bluish 'thing' that was white at the top that I would see in the corner of my eye and being that I wear glasses, seeing light reflection isn't odd. As time went by, she took shape but of course I chalked that off to my imagination.

When other people starting seeing her clear as day, it made me wonder. I never said anything to anyone about "Loretta" so after being asked, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I would ask, "what was what?" and they would describe her in detail walking across the room and going out the wall. It seems that she would come around visually when the house was in perfect order and let me know when it wasn't up to her liking by slamming Spamalamadingdong cabinets and dishes usually around 3am.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 01 Feb 2011, 23:16

When I was 13 I had a very vivid dream in which I was at my great, grandparents house in West Virginia sitting with grandpa watching the football game on Tv with a bunch of other family members I'd never seen before. When the game was over gramps kissed us all on the head and said good bye. . .

. . . the dream was incredibly real and up-set me (he and I were close, mainly because I was the first Great Grandchild) and no sooner had I come down the stairs sobbing, the phone rang with the message that he'd died peacefully in his sleep. . .

I've had many other experiences with Ghosts including relatives. The one that my parents and I talk about most (in that all three of us have seen it) was when my baby sister was nearing her death-time. On many occasions my paternal grandfather would be seen rocking her crib or sitting beside her singing a lullaby (he'd died just 18 months prior).

While my mother is the poster-child for extreme Baptist fanaticism and denies some of her natural abilities, she's always slipping up and mentioning some of the etheric entities she runs across, especially family members. My father has been having "visitations" for several years but I'm hesitant to accept allot of it because of his evolving dementia, but I've seen him downright terrified more than once because of some of the encounters he's known over the years.
Craig Browning

Postby Paradox » 02 Feb 2011, 13:35

Paradox

Postby mac877 » 09 Nov 2011, 09:50

i got one for you my son died in august in a horrible way when he came back from the med examiners we had to identify his body my wife my oldest son and i were in the room with his remains that the funeral director did a wonderful job making him look great now get this my son makes a joke of how he looks and we all saw my dead son smurk not a smile but he smurked like he didn't want to get caught smiling we all saw it at the same instant was it his soul was it a sign from god telling us he's in a good place then we got the orb pics at his b day party wow im not a sceptic on this stuff any more mac
Last edited by mac877 on 10 Nov 2011, 02:00, edited 1 time in total.
mac877

Postby mac877 » 10 Nov 2011, 01:59

at 12:21 am the day after my son died, he died sometime early a.m. i felt him pass thru me i was sitting on the couch and was looking at the clock at the time and a strange tingling cold went thru me i believe this is the time he passed and both this and my previous post make me believe there's something else out there a place or realm or demension or something i have been shown this a couple times since his death and i started going to church again after a long time mac
mac877

Postby Freethinker84 » 20 Dec 2011, 17:57

Hello, I am new to this site and after reading some stories I felt compelled to share mine. I was amazed at how similar my experience was to yours, Paradox. It happened about a week after my grandmother died. She had broken her hip and moved in with my mother. After months of care and treatment, everything looked ok. My mom took her to the doctor one day and said everything was great. When they got home, she sat on the couch and shortly after, she died. It was very unexpected and no one was able to tell my mom what really happened. It was the middle of the day and I was lying on the love seat in the same room she died in. I fell asleep and I was in the same spot and position in the dream. I looked over and my grandmother was sitting on the couch, the exact spot where she died. I was in shock. After I finally got over my shock, I immediately went over to her. She was smiling and looking at me and she held my hand. I had so many thoughts running in my head. I just remember asking "are you ok?", "how are you here?", and "what happened". She said she was fine and that she had to go. She explained to me what it was that happened to her when she died, but it was a medical term that I can't remember (and that really bothers me). She was a surgical nurse and always talked like that. Anyway, I really can't describe what happened next, but she was gone. I don't remember how. At the end of the dream, I was walking up the stairs to look for her and when I reached the top, it was like a different world. It was beautiful with streams, waterfalls, foliage, flowers, like a rain forest. Then, I woke up. I was wide awake, as if I never fell asleep. Right away, I looked around the room and it was exactly how it was in the dream.
Freethinker84

Postby jambokaos » 28 Feb 2012, 02:11

Explain this one away if you dare ;) :

My late father was very ill in hospital back in 2010 (following complications from a stroke a few weeks earlier) and both my aunt (his sister, who is also a staunch pseudoskeptic) and I had a very vivid dream involving my father. He appeared in both of our dreams wearing the same hospital robes and outside of his house (Grandma's old house). We both confirmed that we had the exact same vivid dreams when visiting dad in the hospital the next day. At the time when we had the dream my dad was in a very deep coma.
jambokaos

Postby Nostradamus » 28 Feb 2012, 02:27

So you both had a dream about your late father. What do you want explained away?

I had a dream once about someone that had died in a previous dream. The person went through the dream right up to the point where they died int he dream. At that time they made a quick maneuver and avoided death. I was the one dreaming about me dying in a dream.

Anyone care to 'splain that one away?

What is interesting to me is that the more I think about my dreams the less tangible they seem to get. The more I try to remember the fuzzier they become. The initially feeling of a clear and vivid dream seems to be just that and nothing more.

What caught me int he death dream was that it seems to me that the 2 dreams were nearly identical except for the death part. Were they? There is no way to know.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby jambokaos » 28 Feb 2012, 02:50

I think given the fact that my aunt and I both mentioned detailed information about our dreams and when each bit was shared each of us was more amazed by what was said.

The fact also that my dad was very close to death makes me wonder about it. Usually 9.9 times out of 10 my dreams are utter gibberish and make little to no sense yet this one was incredibly vivid.
jambokaos

Postby lisam1 » 03 Mar 2013, 23:15

I have had past loved ones visit me in my dreams. They tried to help me by showing me things that relate to my personal life. I am confident I underastand the point they were trying to get across to me. I am very greatful to them and for the experience in general. But do keep in mind that not every dream with a past loved one is them visiting you, many of them will be simply your subconcious mind projecting things in the form of dreams.
Lisa
lisam1

Postby lisam1 » 11 Apr 2013, 00:44

Lisa
lisam1

Postby Paradox » 07 Jul 2013, 00:50

Paradox

Postby mac877 » 07 Jul 2013, 04:40

lisa this happens all the time to me im trying to figure out the para from the subconcious stuff what i have found is when my son comes to me in a dream as he was when he died something is going to happen usually a disaster some place on the planet usualy in america when he is of a different age its just a dream i remember my grandmother would tell me of her phsc dreams but i just put it off as she was getting old but now it happens to me ive had it a few times in my life but now with my son gone for 2 years it is frequent it happens 2 days or so before an event ie boston marathon, sandy hook, tornado's, but i cant tell where or when or what is going to happen just have impending knowledge of something happening and i dont kow what the dream meant untill it happens i believe that the trauma of losing my son at such a young age and so suddenly jarred some psyc ability loose in me
mac877

Next

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences