[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
My first experience with a real ghost? : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

My first experience with a real ghost?

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Re: My first experience with a real ghost?

Postby brett » 22 Oct 2009, 04:22

brett

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Oct 2009, 04:35

NinjaPuppy

Postby brett » 22 Oct 2009, 13:53

brett

Postby ProfWag » 22 Oct 2009, 18:39

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Oct 2009, 20:44

NinjaPuppy

Postby brett » 23 Oct 2009, 00:31

well my take on ANY site is "its all BS /motive /whatever UNTIL it proves other wise , , and most places i have been to have proven to be exactly that ( on the occasions i was there - important point ) - BUT funnily enough its places that are NOT regarded as "haunted " that some times turn up surprising results

so any pre expectation of a place actually BEING active , are bound to disappoint - but again most people fall into the trap of thinking that because someone has said a place is active - it is and thus MAY well colour their observations

an old adage is worth remembering - "a pessimist is rarely disappointed ,whereas an optimist frequently IS " ;)

so by working to my method -IF one can go in with no preconceptions other than this is probably ANOTHER waste of time , and then CAN be pleasently surprised

well works for me :D
brett

Postby NinjaPuppy » 23 Oct 2009, 00:35

I love surprises! Well, pleasant ones.
NinjaPuppy

Postby groupthink » 23 Jan 2010, 22:51

so door knob and tapping?...

i can top that..

1) at age 12'ish,while staying the night at my grandfathers house...i had an overwelming feeling something was there... the feeling was like a rush of "dont be scared" reasurance...so i was not scared... i turned my head and saw the gost/spirt/? my grandmother died in the house. short discription: transperant,long shredded gown no flash on face..kinda semi decayed no eyes just the sockets....long locked hair.. gown/hair seemed to be floating....

2) my sister... sitting in the livingroom "end of the hallway" heard a noise at the end of the hallway....whipped her head around to say goonmorning to my grandfather only to see a small child..a little girl.. maybe 8 years old or so.. she ran outside to sit in the front yard til my grandfather woke up

3) my sister ..... grandfather sent her to get some canned goods out of the hallway...crouching down to get the cans....she then closed the cuberd door...only to see that same little girl standing there..

about 20 years later we discovered we both had seen something in the house..

long story short....my wife and i are back in the house with my grandfather...and let me tell you this place is creapy!!!

she wakes up crying feeling like something is in the room looking at her..

by the way... about 3 times as a child i remember waking up to a strange feeling.... a feeling somthing was standing over me...and i woke up but could not sit up or turn my head to see what was there... i just sat there unable to move ...but i knew something was standing over me......<<< very unprovable...

PS... if nobody believes me...so be it i couldnt care less.
groupthink

Postby ciscop » 24 Jan 2010, 01:26

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby groupthink » 24 Jan 2010, 01:32

groupthink

Previous

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences