View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Deja-Vu experiences - often from pre-cognisant dreams!

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Deja-Vu experiences - often from pre-cognisant dreams!

Postby polya » 16 Jun 2010, 02:36

When I was a boy I often dreamed my little body was flying around different countries or planets. I later found out this is called "astro-travel" and is a very special ability.

As an adult I dream about the future of my life - especially rooms/houses I will later rent or be in. Then years later, when I enter a room or house I "flash-back" to the old dream. In the dream I cannot tell the date or how old I am, so I really have no idea when these deja-vu experiences will happen. They just do!!

Edgar Caycee said we live another life in our sleep - prehaps "unlocking" some of the 90% of our minds we don't use during the day.

The other main thing is I've experienced a hideous animal spirit come to me while my window is open when I'm just beginning to sleep. I've actually only heard it & sensed it outside - (it roared like an angry Puma). I found out you have to invite these in - if you don't they cannot enter your room (like a Vampire). Edgar Cayce said he saw hell was full of these things, trying to drag you into Hell. I really hope they fail.
polya

Re: Deja-Vu experiences - often from pre-cognisant dreams!

Postby ProfWag » 16 Jun 2010, 04:52

polya wrote:
Edgar Caycee said we live another life in our sleep - prehaps "unlocking" some of the 90% of our minds we don't use during the day.

Hi polya and welcome to the forum!
The perception that we use only 10% of our minds is a complete myth. There is zero truth to it. We use all of our minds. Well, most of us do...
Wag
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Jun 2010, 18:37

Welcome polya!
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 19 Jun 2010, 04:53

That's interesting Polya.

I've had a lot of deja vu experiences too. I've also had dreams where I see something or someone that looks very familiar somehow.

When I was around 5, I saw a ball of pulsating light, an orb, float into my bedroom. It made loud electronic sounds and I felt paralyzed when I saw it. I never knew what to make of it.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 19 Jun 2010, 04:55

ProfWag wrote:
polya wrote:

Hi polya and welcome to the forum!
The perception that we use only 10% of our minds is a complete myth. There is zero truth to it. We use all of our minds. Well, most of us do...
Wag

Here is what someone told me about that that makes sense.

"The interesting thing, though, is that many authors believe that, no matter how hard you work or how talented you are, you WON'T get the results if you DON'T get your thoughts right. This might be an allusion to what we understand today as subconscious sabotage.

I will tell you one possibility as to why this stuff works. Have you ever heard the saying that we use only 5% of our brain? Well, that is actually NOT true, nor is it what the originator of that statement, I believe it was Descartes, actually said. He said we use 5% of our brain POWER and what meant was that only 5% of brain activity is conscious. 95% is subconscious and this is what really controls your life. If the conscious ever has to battle against the subconscious, whether it's over a diet, doing a job, starting that company or anything else, the conscious will LOSE every single time. 5% vs. 95%. You can't win. But if you had the ability to put that 95% directly behind the 5%, pushing to get whatever it is that you want, you can see the difference in the power exerted towards what you are trying to achieve. That's why many successful people feel like they got to where they are on "autopilot" or some have no idea how it happened at all. Just like you likely don't remember every step, gear shift or turn of the steering wheel when you drive to your friend's house. Once you have mastered driving, it becomes entirely subconscious. You work the gears, pedals and wheel without thinking, even if you are talking to friends in the car.

If you can get your subconscious mind totally pointed at your goal, you will fly there without much thought or seemingly without much effort and it can seem like magic. Then, when you excitedly try to explain it to someone, it might come out sounding a lot like The Secret.

Terrence"
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences