View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Jesus et al miracles

Discussions Religion and Theology, Scriptures, Bible Debate, etc.

Re: Jesus et al miracles

Postby Nostradamus » 08 May 2010, 01:12

From http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126606650&ft=1&f=1001

I'm quoting the entire story due to its short length

'Lord Jesus Christ' Run Down In Crosswalk

The victim might have forgiven the woman who ran him down in a Massachusetts crosswalk, but police haven't.

Police say a Pittsfield woman has been cited for running down a man named Lord Jesus Christ as he crossed a street in Northampton on Tuesday.

The 50-year-old man is from Belchertown. Officers checked his ID and discovered that, indeed, his legal name is Lord Jesus Christ. He was taken to the hospital for treatment of minor facial injuries.

Police say 20-year-old Brittany Cantarella was cited for failing to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Re: Jesus et al miracles

Postby Craig Browning » 08 May 2010, 01:57

Nostradamus wrote:From http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126606650&ft=1&f=1001

I'm quoting the entire story due to its short length

'Lord Jesus Christ' Run Down In Crosswalk

The victim might have forgiven the woman who ran him down in a Massachusetts crosswalk, but police haven't.

Police say a Pittsfield woman has been cited for running down a man named Lord Jesus Christ as he crossed a street in Northampton on Tuesday.

The 50-year-old man is from Belchertown. Officers checked his ID and discovered that, indeed, his legal name is Lord Jesus Christ. He was taken to the hospital for treatment of minor facial injuries.

Police say 20-year-old Brittany Cantarella was cited for failing to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.

:shock: DAMN! That's where I live and I didn't hear a thing about it :shock:
Craig Browning

Previous

Return to Religion / Theology