View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Ross Gunn III, my Youth Pastor in 1987

Discussions Religion and Theology, Scriptures, Bible Debate, etc.

Re: I found my Youth Pastor that I debated when I was 14!

Postby Scepcop » 18 May 2010, 01:05

NinjaPuppy wrote:
Eteponge wrote:I think someone ought to notify the mental health professionals where he lives of his crazy online activities, as another forum hit by him once suggested.

Well, he either purchased some program that allows him to switch IPs or he's now 'on the road'. All of his previous IPs were from the Montreal, Canada area. I have personally banned so many Montreal hotel conference centers, it isn't even funny. This past winter I noticed that he was following the local bus route through Montreal. Probably using free wi-fi or conference rooms in different public buildings.

He's now registered under IPs all over the US. He may have taken to knocking on doors, looking for Atheists.... :lol:
Another possibility is that he is recruiting others to do his work for him.

He is annoying but hopefully harmless and as Eteponge stated we are not the only Forum on his list. He is know world wide.

Did you try banning his email too? It's kind of a pain for them to keep creating new email accounts to use for registration. Most trolls give up after a while when their emails keep getting banned as well.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 18 May 2010, 01:08

ciscop wrote:wow!!!!!!!
really is awesome!!!!

WELL DONE AGAIN!!! WOW MAN!!!
you know what you are talking about and you are kicking some mayor ass !!!
you rule!!!!
WELL DONE really!!!

you are making this forum REALLY interesting

:D :D :D :D :D

What are you referring to exactly?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 May 2010, 15:57

Scepcop wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:Did you try banning his email too? It's kind of a pain for them to keep creating new email accounts to use for registration. Most trolls give up after a while when their emails keep getting banned as well.

If I have access to member email information, I don't know how to find it. I tried banning the 'email' but the system doesn't give me the information. Perhaps you need to allow the Mods access by flipping some switch?
NinjaPuppy

Previous

Return to Religion / Theology