[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Greetings from the Dark Side : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
Post a reply

Greetings from the Dark Side

13 Feb 2010, 05:29

Anyone that may be here from the world of magic & magicians might recognize the name, I'm one of the most outspoken advocates for believers and people that do Psychic work within said world and as such, controversial.

While I've been a stickler in pointing fingers and generating question around Randi/JREF I'm not bias, I detest all cynics or, to be more accurate, all aspects of fanaticism. To me the world is not black & white but primarily grey -- the middle ground is where the "truth" resides.

I found this forum through some correspondence on a research project I'm involved in; a book that will take a critical look at the so-called "debunkers" out there and the "science" they employ but too, I'm out to expose the greater sham; how society is being manipulated by a plethora of folks who've set themselves up as "authorities" we're suppose to trust and rely on.

I'll try to chime in regularly, but please don't be a stranger ;)

Re: Greetings from the Dark Side

13 Feb 2010, 05:50

Hi Craig and welcome to SCEPCOP World HQ ... It's sort of like Interpol for catching skeptic fraud. And it's pretty easy to do, since most skeptics lack scientific training or insight.

13 Feb 2010, 06:27

13 Feb 2010, 13:47

Welcome Craig!

13 Feb 2010, 19:34

Craig, when you say the world is not black and white, but grey, are you referring to the paranormal world?

13 Feb 2010, 19:49

Welcome Craig. I look forward to your insight.

14 Feb 2010, 00:04

14 Feb 2010, 01:47

Craig...
if magicians point fingers at you
is because your advertise yourself as a psychic (craigthepsychic.com?)

while on the same page
you advertise Richard Webster
now.. to laypeople, Richard Webster´s name might not mean anything
but magicians in the knowledge that have read his books
know the techniques he teaches to FAKE being a psychic

hey if you do it for entertainment is all right
i think the esoteric brings a lot of resources to make magic a better experience
i just dont believe in telling people ¨i am a psychic¨
;)

oh..
And Welcome!

14 Feb 2010, 21:17

15 Feb 2010, 02:08

15 Feb 2010, 03:55

15 Feb 2010, 23:05