View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

SCECOP as won the Official Stundie!

Introduce yourself here!

Re: SCECOP as won the Official Stundie!

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 11:23

After seeing the planes crash into WTC 1 & 2, yes I would have done.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 11:27

Of course it is, you have to have WMD in the 1st place, then you have get it too Iraq of course to plant it, then you have investigate it.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 11:46

Here's one from Nov 2006
Of course they let it happen, but the reason I support the Controlled Demolition thoery is not just based on the reports of explosions, the molten metal found...but other evidence like the Port Authority loosing a 10 year battle with there insurers to get the rest of the Asbestos removed from the towers which would have cost billions. Both WTC were white elephants with loads of empy offices space and they cost a fortune to run in terms of electrity/sewage etc
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 12:08

Love this stundie award possibility:
The war on terror is a war between Neoconservatives and Islam. Islamists and the Neocons are, in reality, soul mates!

If you are prepared to look deeper & watch these documentarys and read books along this line you will get the bigger picture. I'm not here to give you the answers....there upto you to find!!
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 12:17

Another great example of someone incapable of doing simple math.
First quote by stundie.
and the day after was Sept 11th 2001. What a great day for burying bad news like the Pentagons Missing Trillions (Still not accounted for!)

I suppose you'll defend Rumsfeld missing trillions as a oversight?

I'd love to hear how you lose or miss trillions of dollars!! hahahahaha!!

Also, let's assume the estimate of $2.1 trillion dollars is correct - what makes you think that it was Rumsfeld that "lost" this money and suddenly had to cover it up? $2.1 trillion doesn't disappear over the course of a few months... The defence budget would have been about $300 billion in 2001, if we assume it was the same level in previous years (which it wouldn't have been) and that the entire budget wasn't accounted for it would take 7 years to "lose" $2.1 trillion. I think we can at least duble the time period for these suspected failures of account to 14 years and I suspect that the allegations of money lost go over an even longer period (it'd be interesting to see a source for this if someone can find one).

Also, if 9/11 was supposed to distract from this, why was it still being addressed by the government in 2003?
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 12:26

Stundie says:
It costs almost $80 Million to investigate Clintons BJ.

Gravy corrects the lie or horrible math stundie exhibits.
False. Remedial reading class continues. If you had read the article you linked to, you would know that the $80 million refers to all Independent Counsel investigations during the Clinton administration.

Another person points out:
While your numbers are incorrect anyway, there was no "investigation into Clinton's BJ" and you are being dishonest by misrepresenting it in this way. I believe you will find it was a criminal investigation to determine if the President of the United States had lied under oath.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 02 Jan 2010, 12:47

Nostradamus wrote:Stundie says:
It costs almost $80 Million to investigate Clintons BJ.

Gravy corrects the lie or horrible math stundie exhibits.
False. Remedial reading class continues. If you had read the article you linked to, you would know that the $80 million refers to all Independent Counsel investigations during the Clinton administration.

Another person points out:
While your numbers are incorrect anyway, there was no "investigation into Clinton's BJ" and you are being dishonest by misrepresenting it in this way. I believe you will find it was a criminal investigation to determine if the President of the United States had lied under oath.

what????
an 80 million dollar BJ????

... suddenly monica lewinsky seems kind of attractive
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 13:10

Here is stundie pretending that he didn't lie and get his ass kicked by Gravy: :lol: :lol:
After exposing, JREFs champion debunker Gravy (I didn't know who he was at the time!) as a liar and fabricator (Amongst others!),

Then he goes on to claim: :lol: :lol:
but after exposing more debunking lies of Defaultdotxbe (Might I add this guy is seriously deluded!), it eventually turned into a name calling exercise, which is fine by me as I have an acid tongue and can dish out the verbal abuse much better than I ever get from these debunkers.

And that last statement is true. Here are quotes from another forum:
What the blank hell are you on about?

You are indeed a complete dipshit who completely misses the point.

I would get a better response trying to debate a freshly squeezed dog turd!!

Are you blank honestly this stupid <name deleted>?
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 13:12

From stundie:
Then the Stundie were started because of a spelling mistake I made

Stundie won't admit that the award was given for not only placing posts so stupid that they defied belief, but also defended those same stupid notions.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 13:14

Stundie writes:
After proving Cheney had lied about his movements on the morning of 9/11 and proving that Cheney is complicit in a cover up at the very least, debunkers started making excuses and changing there stories to keep with the official line.

After being a complete and utter failure in his ludicrous claims it turned out he was sock puppet. He still can't figure out why he was detected as a sock. No wonder there. :lol: :lol:
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 13:18

Here's a delusional comment from stundie :lol: :lol:
I didn’t join the JREF forum to confront Gravy because I was unaware of whom he was at the time. I noticed that he was the main voice singing the official story, but I noticed how he would lie or spread misinformation. I called him out on it quite a few times and when I was about to put the final nail into the Gravy coffin, I get banned and I didn't even break the rules!

Did you ever take remedial reading :lol: :lol:
Of course not you still spout the same lies :lol: :lol:
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 13:19

ciscop there is an old joke that Monica L. was going to vote for the republicans in future elections. She said that the Democrats left a bad taste in here mouth.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 13:24

Stundie you made the 9/11 glossary: :lol: :lol:
Monthly award for the silliest thing said by a conspiracy theorist, as voted for by members of the JREF forums; also, any statement silly enough to deserve nomination. Named after a flagrantly silly Truther with the Internet username of Stundie.

The word Stundie can also be used as a verb, meaning to nominate a statement for a Stundie.

A Truther pursuing his relentless crusade for justice.
Nostradamus

Postby stundie » 02 Jan 2010, 21:19

Every post a complete failure, cherry pick quotes, taken out of context but this is something which you are becoming accustomed too.

Nostradamus wrote:After being a complete and utter failure in his ludicrous claims it turned out he was sock puppet. He still can't figure out why he was detected as a sock. No wonder there. :lol: :lol:

Maybe you should read this............lol

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php? ... ost4381128

JREF Groupthink knows I'm not a sock.

Becareful, break away from JREF Groupthink too much and you might snap out of their religious grip!! :lol:

Ninjapuppy and ProfWag asked some very good questions and all you are doing is trolling. So please stop spamming the thread until you have a point to make.
There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
stundie

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Jan 2010, 10:24

Nostradamus wrote:From stundie:
Then the Stundie were started because of a spelling mistake I made

Stundie won't admit that the award was given for not only placing posts so stupid that they defied belief, but also defended those same stupid notions.

I haven't seen anything that would be classified as 'stupid' on this forum from any member and I certainly wouldn't want to have any lurkers or new members ever feel that they would be ridiculed for something they ask or say. IMO, what happens on JREF, stays on JREF. We are not JREF.
NinjaPuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself