[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hello from the owner of BadPsychics : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
Post a reply

Hello from the owner of BadPsychics

16 Aug 2009, 18:18

Hi guys, I am Jon the owner of the BadPsychics network.
I personally many skeptical sites including....
BadHomeopathy
BadGhosts
BadPsychics
BadReligion

and probably more i cant remember right now lol

Anyway I always love to debate with those of a differing opinion, so look forward to mixing it with the best on here.

Re: Hello from the owner of BadPsychics

16 Aug 2009, 18:20

Hi Jon.

I look foreward to reading your input. :)

16 Aug 2009, 20:47

Welcome John.

Can you post some links to your sites, and explain what they are about?

16 Aug 2009, 20:54

Welcome.

16 Aug 2009, 21:00

Another cat photo Eteponge? Let me take a wild guess - you like cats right? And you probably have one too? Does it try to walk on your keyboard when you type? lol

16 Aug 2009, 21:40

17 Aug 2009, 01:13

Welcome!

18 Aug 2009, 01:41

18 Aug 2009, 03:26

Welcome Jon! I really look forward to your insights. I will definitely check out your sites as well, but so far, I'm really enjoying this one and they keep a lot of my free time occupied. There are some insightful people who have helped me see what being a skeptic is about and have presented some challenging arguments.
ProfWag

18 Aug 2009, 03:30

Hi JonDonnis,

That's an interesting series of sites there. I hadn't heard of them until now.

How did you find out about this site? It's relatively new still.

Your forum looks very active. It looks like it's been around for a while.

I also notice that your Adsense Ads are displaying ads from psychics. Psychic ads on an anti-psychic site! What an irony :)

Anyway, this forum is not strict. Links are ok here as long as they are within reason and relevant to the topic. Remember we are open minded here, not dogmatists :)

To be fair though, would you mind posting the link to this site in your forums too, as a sort of exchange? That way, your readers can consider our arguments and side of the story as well :).

Thanks,
Vinstonas

18 Aug 2009, 03:53

Yes, your sites are interesting.

I already noticed that you have a few of my favorite spoofs/frauds already listed on the first one. IMO, no list is valid without the "SNL-Ghost Adventures" 'fart' spoof. Aside from being highly entertaining and funny as all heck, it does add a certain amount of truth to how some groups consider the significance of their so called findings. I look forward to doing some surfing amid your content.

18 Aug 2009, 14:48

18 Aug 2009, 14:50

18 Aug 2009, 15:08

i am a huge fan of your work!
well done my friend

nice to see a skeptic coming here
have fun
there's quite cool stuff going on here in this site

18 Aug 2009, 15:47

Very cool sites Jon.

I shall read through all of them in detail.

Kudos to you and your team for the thoroughness of your research and for actually investigating claims and testing evidence.
Post a reply