View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

introduction

Introduce yourself here!

introduction

Postby Teulada » 02 Jul 2013, 00:26

Hi,

I am here as a reasonable open minded skeptic (which, actually means, i never know what to think ..) to whom curious stuff has happened over the last 2 years that i sometimes find hard to explain rationally.

Let's say i am just curious,

Cheers,
Teulada

Re: introduction

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Jul 2013, 03:35

Teulada wrote:Hi,

I am here as a reasonable open minded skeptic (which, actually means, i never know what to think ..) to whom curious stuff has happened over the last 2 years that i sometimes find hard to explain rationally.

Cheers,

Welcome! Tell us some of this curious stuff.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Teulada » 02 Jul 2013, 17:21

NinjaPuppy wrote:
Teulada wrote:Hi,

Cheers,

Welcome! Tell us some of this curious stuff.

Hi,

some of it is private and cannot be published on an internet forum. but for instance, couple of months ago i had a "dream" (i put this in inverted commas because it's a kind of state that occurs while sleeping but on "waking up" it does not feel like it was a dream. there's a definite different feel to dreams).
anyway, i simply dreamt i was in a tunnel; its appearance is almost impossible to describe. at the end of the tunnel there was something i knew was absolutely marvellous and i was sort of floating in the middle of the tunnel towards that.
but then, all of a sudden i was coming back to where i had started and then i was awake. On waking up i did not move (not sure whether i could move, but i did not move, not even my eyes) simply because i did not know whether i was still alive or was dead. i reckon this not knowing whether i was dead or alive must have taken, in terms of chronological time, from 15 to 30 seconds. then i understood i was alive (i sort of "came beck" to myself). Thought about it for a while and then fell asleep again and nothing else happened.
the following day i wanted to know what had happened and searched the net.
the description of what had happed seemed to fit what is called an OBE (but spontaneous, not induced).
the search for info on OBEs led me to this:
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A ... =vAQGaS-6m
Hope u can see it.
The tunnel that appears between approx minute 1 to approx minute 1:55 is EXACTLY what i saw in the "dream". And i mean exactly, down to colour shades, contour of tunnel exc.
it's in Hindi but it does not matter for the purpose. I asked an Indian friend of mine to translate what the guy says in that minute of the video and he did but there is no explanation of the tunnel itself, just general meditation stuff.

I've had other experiences like this but, to me, this was the most extraordinary because i had never even heard of OBEs before nor have i ever seen that sort of stuff (the tunnel) in my entire life.

ok, that's all i guess

if you have any comments or feedback, i'd love to hear them. Skepticism is very welcome too, within the boundaries of kindness and open-mindedness.

ps - thanks for your welcome message Ninja
Teulada

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Jul 2013, 19:35

OBE can be really interesting. I don't pretend to understand them but whatever they are, I have experienced them many times. I've been reading up on OBE and other similar phenomenon on this website. http://allietheiss.com/. I really like her style and way of teaching.
NinjaPuppy

Return to Introduce Yourself