View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

I am partially new

Introduce yourself here!

I am partially new

Postby PSIentist » 27 May 2013, 05:24

Hello,

I joined this forum four years ago, but have hardly contributed anything. If I want to be more useful this time, then I should at least try to explain who you are dealing with. I had never been interested in psychic phenomena and survival research until one day something made me research near death experiences. To cut it short: The theory that personality could be transported by a subatomic vehicle as well intrigued me. But there still were doubts, and, of course, I had the chance to return to agnosticism any time. This chance evaporated, however, when I had the first contact with the other side via materialization mediumship. And now I landed here again, maybe offering my views on some questions that the universe will answer for us anyway.
Last edited by PSIentist on 31 May 2013, 18:37, edited 3 times in total.
“I didn't say that it was possible, I just said that it happened.” - Sir William Crookes

'We should not go for complete skepticism, but for degrees of probability'. - Bertrand Russell
PSIentist

Re: I am partially new

Postby ProfWag » 27 May 2013, 05:53

PSIentist wrote:Hello,

I joined this forum four years ago, but have hardly contributed anything. I don't know what to say about myself, except that I am a cross between Fox Mulder and myself. Hope to be useful enough.

Hello again PSI! For the record, I am partially old. :?
ProfWag

Postby Misha » 27 May 2013, 10:26

PSIentist wrote:Hello,

I joined this forum four years ago, but have hardly contributed anything. If I want to be more useful this time, then I should at least try to explain who you are dealing with. I had never been interested in psychic phenomena and survival research until one day something made me research near death experiences. To cut it short: The theory that personality could be transported by a subatomic vehicle as well intrigued me. But there still were doubts, and, of course, I had the chance to return to indifferent agnosticism any time. This chance evaporated, however, when I had the first contact with the other side via materialization mediumship. And now I landed here again, maybe offering my views on some questions that the universe will answer for us anyway.

Welcome, PSIentist! Speak your mind. The folks here are ladies and gentlemen. Yeah, we go at it and when we don't it is not a bad thing.
Misha

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 May 2013, 07:27

Hey PSI - Glad to have you back! Now let's get some good discussions going here before we all find a new hobby collecting bottle caps or basket weaving. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Return to Introduce Yourself