[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hi, nice site! : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Hi, nice site!

Introduce yourself here!

Hi, nice site!

Postby SydneyPSIder » 10 Sep 2012, 20:00

Hi to anyone who actually reads the introductions!

This place looks like a home away from home to me! As the name suggests, I live in Sydney, Australia. In the past I've had some correspondence and phone convos with Victor Zammit, who also lives here, and had a run-in with Andrew Skolnick of the pseudo-skeptics concerning the content of Victor's work.

I actually have a science background, amongst other things, and work in a 'logic' industry, and might therefore be a natural pseudo-skeptic, but fortunately am scientifically open-minded to all reasonable phenomena and reports from people with a story to tell. Recently I met someone in the US who clearly has a lot of abilities, which were proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. I suggested they could get Randi's $1M, but I'm not convinced he has it or will part with it, and the person likes to keep their abilities to themselves and avoid publicity.

Lately I've also been looking at the moon landings, and 9/11 and 7/7 etc -- not looking good. Interested to come across Jarrah White just this week on youtube and note he also lives in Sydney!

Anyway, that's enough for now, hopefully can engage in some good conversations here.
SydneyPSIder

Re: Hi, nice site!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Sep 2012, 20:24

Welcome!
NinjaPuppy

Postby DorothyM » 21 Sep 2012, 13:43

Hello there! Welcome to the forum. I am also new here. ;)
DorothyM

Postby mrduballishere » 07 Feb 2013, 10:35

I'm new too :oops: lets see how this forum treats me :D
mrduballishere

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Feb 2013, 22:23

NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 24 Feb 2013, 15:18

I like my intro thread being bumped randomly. Let's do it again!

5 and a half months membership! Has it really been that long?
SydneyPSIder

Postby fayes uraro » 16 Mar 2013, 14:37

Hi there. I'm Faye Uraro! :)
I'm totally fascinated with the human being mind, how it works along with why. I can be the first one to admit that there's still a great deal to learn, so much to grasp in this thing we call life. A single mind can't grow without the strength of other intellects. We are what we are today because of the individuals in the past. Their own achievements, as well as failures, has significantly contributed to our motivation and revolutionary intelligence. :)
fayes uraro

Return to Introduce Yourself