[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hi Winston, free distance healing : Introduce Yourself - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
Post a reply

Re: Hi Winston, free distance healing

26 Jul 2012, 18:34

sensitive to criticism

26 Jul 2012, 19:28

It's so strange how sensitive these skeptics are to criticism. Even the more strange if you consider what they call other people all the time.

Interesting video: I am a skeptic

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7618367/im-a-skeptic

This is the text of the video:

Hi! I’m a skeptic.
Hi. I’m a scientist.
Me too. I’m a skeptic.
Well, skepticism is only a part of science, not the whole thing.
Science is skeptical. It must be skeptical.
Are you familiar with the scientific method?
Of course! I’m a skeptic.
Do you understand that science is a process? As scientists we observe new phenomena. We come up with hypotheses to explain them, and then we put those hypotheses to various tests to see if our explanations really fit, or whether we’re just fooling ourselves. That’s where skepticism should come in. Then if our hypothesis passes those tests, we call it a theory. That’s the end-point of our process. A theory is a best-fit, to the observed phenomena. It’s not absolute truth. Science is open-ended, and its conclusions are always provisional and subject to change when new observations or better explanations come along.
No. As a skeptic I begin with an existing explanation and go directly to the end point — the same existing explanation. It’s more definitive. It’s also much faster and cheaper, and it doesn’t force me to think or to change my mind. Instead of your clumsy process we skeptics use a simpler and more streamlined approach. It’s called summary dismissal,and ridicule. It easily disposes of bunk and Bee Ess.
Now wait a minute. Are you saying that ridicule and dismissal are part of science?
Of course. They help us to be dispassionate and objective skeptics. Name calling, helps, too.
You call yourself a skeptic, but what you really are is a debunker.
A skeptic by any other name is still a skeptic. We skeptics are against ridiculous things. We know what’s ridiculous and what’s not.
How do you know what’s ridiculous without actually studying it?
We skeptics know it when we see it. For example, the whole idea of continental drift is ridiculous.
I think you’re a little behind the times. Science verified continental drift years ago.
That’s not possible. The earth is flat. So what would make continents move?
I’m afraid you’ve got some catching up to do. In any case, the absence of a plausible mechanism does not forbid the existence of a phenomenon. If it did, we would have had no diseases prior to the discovery of microbes ,and the sun would have given no light before we became aware of nuclear fusion.
We skeptics are very careful in our methodology. We scan the supermarket tabloids microscopically for any articles about weird stuff. When a tabloid publishes something, we know for sure it’s ridiculous.
I might not know whether weird things, You know, like powered flight, and continental drift, are real or not, but as a scientist I would not dismiss either of them unless I’d actually done my homework, red the literature, asked questions, and made up my own mind.
We skeptics believe that if you even inquire into weird stuff you must believe it’s absolutely true from the getgo. You’re gullible. But speaking of powered flight, did you know that it took three years for the Scientific American to acknowledge the Wright Brothers first flight? That’s an example of prudent scientific journalism.
Speaking of history, did you know that science and democracy both appeared at about the same time? Did you know that they both sprang from the same impulses of independent thought, the freedom to do one’s own experiments, and the rejection of imposed beliefs and institutional authority?
You non-skeptics have no respect for institutional authority!
Many scientists today do actually find themselves having to obey institutional authority in order to keep their jobs, funding and reputations, and avoid ridicule and dismissal. But, in their heart of hearts they wish they could get their freedom back and once again apply their talents to expanding human knowledge and meeting real human needs.
I think you non-skeptics are simply superstitious.
Superstitions are like rumors that just go around mindlessly from one person to another. It’s like a contagion. Many self-described skeptics base their beliefs on such rumors without engaging any of their own critical thinking.
I’ll bet you believe in crop circles, the easter bunny and santa claus.
We scientists don’t confuse reality with fairytales. Crop circles actually exist, but I have no opinion about them because I haven’t researched them. However, I can tell you that aliens exist because I’ve seen them with my own eyes.
You’re crazy. I’m outta here.
Bye!

Re: sensitive to criticism

26 Jul 2012, 19:41

end of conversation

26 Jul 2012, 19:56

This leads to nothing, I am not going to respond to any message anymore. I know the skeptics need to have the last word, so there will be one more post that I will not respond, and that will be end.
Bye

Re: sensitive to criticism

26 Jul 2012, 22:20

03 Aug 2012, 23:37

Hi Linda,
Sorry for not responding to this earlier. My email for this site was also full for a while, in case you tried to reach me there too.

I would be interested in having you try to do long distance healing on me. But what do I have to do?

I will send a copy of this to your email that you listed.

It is interesting that you mention about how souls possess us after a while, and how they tend to be negative souls rather than good ones. I wonder why that is. I've noticed this too.

Btw, it is pointless to argue with these skeptics, because they will twist everything in any way they can. They are manipulators of info, not truth seekers.

To Skeptics:

She is not saying that skeptics are evil because they ask for evidence. She is saying that they are evil because they always suppress, ridicule and attempt to discredit anything that challenges a materialistic establishment paradigm or points to an alternative reality other than the one we've been fed. So in a certain sense, they are evil because they are against people waking up. She was referring to the actions of these skeptics.

You can deny and obfuscate all you want, but it doesn't change the truth.

Her request for you to send her a video of yourself so she can gauge your vibes is an interesting one. Why not try it and show how genuine you are?

04 Aug 2012, 00:52

Have you taken a look at her questionaire? Not the kind of information I would give to a stranger over the internet that calls people evil and bolts at the first sign of a disagreement. You want to give her reams of deeply personal information, go ahead. But I would only do so with a person with a proper degree and a member of a group that has ethical obgligations to keep the information private.

04 Aug 2012, 01:59

I will reply next week in more detail

04 Aug 2012, 02:08

Hi Winston,

I will answer you in detail next week, when I will have more time. In order for you to better understand how I see the subconscious mind and what causes behaviour, I could describe some patterns I perceive in your subconscious mind or that of your son (I have read somewhere that you have a son). Let me know in case you are interested in this, if you want me to write it on this forum or if you prefer to continue our discussion in a private mail.
Whatever we write here, these annoying skeptics will be here too to have their say.
Nevertheless, I don’t mind to write on this forum, let me know what you prefer.

Well these skeptics certainly have a lot of free time. And also, this forum must be very very threathening to them for them to be so eager to have their say about everything. It’s so strange how these skeptics jump on everything another person says, they really must be very frustrated about people having their own opinions, and they must be very afraid about other people having opinions that might influence others.
Well, here are some opinions about the skeptics, I hope this will influence a lot of people:

“The pseudo-skeptics are taught to use between fifteen to thirty internet identities each, so as to make their efforts look like that of a much larger, concerned, activist group.” Excerpt from text below.

http://bolenreport.com/Mark%20Geier/Ama ... saster.htm

"Amazing" Meeting - Randi Gathers the Orcs...

Every year, for several years now, James Randi, he who calls himself "The Amazing Randi," and his James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) puts on a so-called "skeptic" (pseudo-skeptic) event in Las Vegas, where he invites, and gets, a coterie of weirdos slithering into a four-day meeting where they can lick his feet.
This year's event happens July 12th through the 15th.
The event program shows that the meeting has three purposes: (1) recruiting new soldiers, (2) training the underlings to function on the internet, and (3) establishing authoritarian roles.
Who does the event attract? Well, listen, perhaps once again, to the audio tape, here, of James Randi soliciting sex from a young boy, and all will be revealed to you.
Certainly it gives a new, unwanted mind-picture of the phrase "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." Kind of makes you want to know how strong a soap they use to wash the sheets in the hotel rooms after these entities slide back into the underground.
But I will be blunt. This whole "skeptic" (pseudo-skeptic) thing is a bought and paid for misinformation campaign making use of society's dregs. The two largest "skeptic" groups combine a top-secret anonymous income (IRS 990 Schedule B) of over five million dollars a year to maintain what they do. And, it is not hard, once you examine their actual output to determine what, and who, is providing that five million.

Did I say "Orcs?

Yes, I did - right up there in the article title. It is an apt general description of the pseudo-skeptic soldiers. J.R.R. Tolkein, in his Fellowship of the Ring, was easily familiar with this concept. He wrote of the Orcs:

"Orcs or Orks are a race of creatures who are used as soldiers and henchmen by both the greater and lesser villains of The Silmarillion and The Lord of the Rings.
Although not entirely dim-witted and occasionally crafty, they are portrayed as miserable beings, hating everyone including themselves and their masters, whom they serve out of fear. They make no beautiful things, but rather design cunning devices made to hurt and destroy.
Anyone who has ever encountered one, or more, pseudo-skeptics on the internet, knows this description to be right on target.

http://www.quackpotwatch.org/

The "quackbuster" operation is a conspiracy. It is a propaganda enterprise, one part crackpot, two parts evil. It's sole purpose is to discredit, and suppress, in an "anything goes" attack mode, what is wrongfully named "Alternative Medicine." It has declared war on reality. The conspirators are acting in the interests of, and are being paid, directly and indirectly, by the "conventional" medical-industrial complex.

Millions of health freedom fighters, and members of the public, worldwide, know what I know. Public outrage and reaction is growing. After 25 years of unopposed success, the "Quackbusters" are now in real trouble... "The end" for them, has begun. They, themselves are being hunted.

The "Quackbuster Conspiracy" is in a desperate place now. They know they've lost the war, and are going to pay a terrible price for their actions. The fear is in their eyes...

http://www.bolenreport.com/feature_arti ... rsuit1.htm

James Randi Sued Over "Bogus Million Dollar Challenge"...

The lawsuit charges the Defendants with: Fraud; Misrepresentation and Breach of Contract; Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress; Misfeasance, Malfeasance; Conspiracy (Sect 1985 and 1986); Action for Damages; and Action for Specific Performance.

04 Aug 2012, 02:43

04 Aug 2012, 08:59

04 Aug 2012, 15:02

questionnaire

04 Aug 2012, 17:28

Hi Winston,

I believe you have not had the time yet to have a look at the LTA method and to read the book on the site. The book will be available in print in a few months time. There are example treatments on the site.
A questionnaire is needed for evaluation of results. People react very differenly to the therapy, (fast, a bit slower, and slow) and lots of different things change, but people do not always perceive everything that has changed without checking the questionnaire. Also, for someone who pays for therapy, there are two different prices, there is a much lower price per hour if somebody advances slowly. I need to be able to evaluate results before I agree to treat a person at a lower price. The questionnaire helps with this. Also when people are treated for free, I need to be able to evaluate results.
I can treat several people at the same time for different issues. The price for people who react slowly is only 4 euros per hour instead of 16 euros. If I could only treat one person at a time, the price per hour would be 50 euros.

There is also more info about souls (or how I see it) in my book.
I think it would be better for you to have a look at the site and the book before we go further with this. The LTA method is very different from anything that exists and that you automatically compare to.

Also, nothing is published on my site, unless a person agrees to it. For the example treatments, people have agreed in writing to put their details on my site.

Re: I will reply next week in more detail

04 Aug 2012, 18:56

04 Aug 2012, 21:25

Scepcop, a few questions:

1) do you think I am a paid shill?
2) how much do you think I am being paid?
3) who do you think pays me?
4) so you think that being paid as a shill is the only logical reason someoene could post on internet forums a lot?
5) please repeat questions 1-3 for the other members of this forum.
Post a reply