View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Hello to all..

Introduce yourself here!

Hello to all..

Postby inFamousOne » 08 Jan 2012, 12:02

Hi there. It was suggested that I introduce myself here, so, here I am. I am a musician, and write my own music, playing guitar and doing my own vocals. I have some recordings, pm if you would like a link so you can give it a listen. (Feedback is always welcome). I am currently attempting once again (had a blog or two a few years ago) to enter into the blogging realm, not only to expound upon my own thoughts about life and what not, but to help people reach some rather unconventional conclusions about life and it's purpose, the difference between good and evil, and such things, that I think will bring them a small piece of mind about themselves and how they fit into this world.... Most people I find are completely lost, though they'd never say that, and they know nothing, though they'd never admit that.

If you would like to visit my site(s), pm me for a link... I do not want to be viewed as a spammer, posting links everywhere I can.... Lol.... If there's anything I can help anyone with, let me know.

Hi....
inFamousOne

Re: Hello to all..

Postby ProfWag » 08 Jan 2012, 20:52

Welcomef Infomous!
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Jan 2012, 02:41

InFamouseOne - A hearty 'official' welcome to the forums. Please feel free to post a link to any legit, personal blog, etc. I'm not sure if your PM is working yet as I have screwed with the settings on new members due to a heavy infiltration of spam.
NinjaPuppy

Postby inFamousOne » 09 Jan 2012, 02:47

Thanks for the welcome. And thanks for the PM info. Let me know when and if it's working as it should. Interesting forum btw.
inFamousOne

Return to Introduce Yourself