View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
Post a reply

Hello Everyone

26 Oct 2011, 02:18

Well, first and foremost -> Hello Everyone. I'm CZX and i'm glad i encountered this Community...

I'm 20 years old(I don't know if that's relevant to you), i came from an Atheist Family. I wasn't raised as an Atheist, basically, my parents let me alone on such matters, more of like: "Discover for yourself".

I avoid putting a "category" overy my head and say: "I'm an atheist" or "theist", it just doesn't make sense to me... If i want to label myself, it will be Transcedental Agnosticism, but still don't stick my auto-label to my Nickname, because you'll have some very serious surprises here and there...

So i'll cut to the last point. I'm a big fan of Robert Anton Wilson's stuff. When i was 16 years old i encountered for the first time one of RAW's books and from then i began reading and re-reading most of his works until this day. I'm also a big fan of Buckminster Fuller, Alan Watts and many others...

That being said...Nice to meet you, all of you, even tough perhaps i will never meet you per se,

Re: Hello Everyone

26 Oct 2011, 03:57

Welcome to the forums!

06 Dec 2011, 13:41

I too new for this forum and my interest in alternative medicine has made me to join in this forum. Hope i will learn lot from this community. Thanks. :)

18 Jan 2012, 20:49

Hi Janine, new here too. I was raised a catholic and my wife a protestant, however we're both lapsed years ago. We've never christened or baptised my son or daughter because we want to let them decide for themselves. Whatever questions they have we will tell them our opinion and not the answers.
Post a reply