[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
VisionFromFeeling : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

VisionFromFeeling

Introduce yourself here!

VisionFromFeeling

Postby VisionFromFeeling » 24 Oct 2011, 10:56

Hi everyone!

I am a paranormal claimant since fifteen years now. I have been investigating it for the past four years. When I look at people I experience feeling a vibrational pattern, which translates into medical images and information. I have had two proper tests with the skeptical community, one with the Independent Investigations Group IIG in November 2009 http://www.visionfromfeeling.com/iigtest.html and one with the James Randi Educational Foundation JREF at their TAM8 convention in July 2010 http://www.visionfromfeeling.com/tamtest.html. The test results in either were not perfect, but were still interesting enough and far better than what random chance would predict.

I have also done several readings on skeptics, with good and sometimes impressive results. I only do readings on skeptics and the only thing I do with my claim and experience is to investigate it. Prior results overall have not falsified the claim and indicate the need for further testing.

The claim requires further testing opportunities. I would be happy to hear from anyone who can set up a test of any of the following formats:

a) General readings. Requires only persons, whether skeptics or not particularly skeptical. The person sits facing their back against me for 30 minutes to an hour each while I write down my impressions. I ask for no prior information and there is no speaking, touching, or other interaction during the reading. After the reading I put the pen away and surrender my notes to someone else who takes care of checking for accuracy. If volunteers are not skeptics then the format of the test can be made such that they never find out what I claim to have seen in them, so to protect them against potentially incorrect or distressful information.

b) Readings involving none or any number of persons who are missing either a kidney or a uterus among any number of persons who are not missing either of these organs. I am to say which of persons is or is not missing these organs.

c) Matching test where I am asked to match a number of persons each with one from a list of possible ailments. The statistics of such a test is easier to calculate.

The person arranging a test or volunteering for a reading does not have to be a skeptic, but skeptics would be preferential. I can travel to a distant location and I am responsible for any costs associated with a test (with prior notification and approval).

Thanks!
Anita Ikonen
VisionFromFeeling
http://www.visionfromfeeling.com
Paranormal claim and investigation:
http://www.visionfromfeeling.com/
VisionFromFeeling

Re: VisionFromFeeling

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Oct 2011, 20:25

Welcome to the forums!
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 24 Oct 2011, 20:59

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 24 Oct 2011, 22:57

Welcome VFF. I had read part of your mamoth thread over at JREF awhile back, but I'll admit to not remembering much about it other than that your positions were not well received.
Arouet

Postby VisionFromFeeling » 25 Oct 2011, 06:45

Hi! Yes, I was the one at TAM8 with a 1 in 10 to find the missing kidney. (Five persons, two kidney spaces in each.)
Paranormal claim and investigation:
http://www.visionfromfeeling.com/
VisionFromFeeling

Return to Introduce Yourself