[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hello : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Hello

Introduce yourself here!

Hello

Postby stargazer » 19 Oct 2011, 02:56

Hello everyone, I'm a new member here.

Like most of you here, I'm interested in the paranormal and other strange things. In the past, I considered a hardened skeptic, and a part of me still does. However, in the past months, I've began to question things. I remember as a child believing in the afterlife explicitly. The thought that I once didn't exist seemed like nonsense.

I came to this site to learn and explore. I want to know if that little girl I once was knew what she was talking about!

I'm looking forward to talking to all of you.
stargazer

Re: Hello

Postby craig weiler » 19 Oct 2011, 04:10

Welcome aboard Stargazer.

Arouet and ProfWag, two regular contributors, are both skeptics. Two other skeptics are Really? and Derrida.
Craig B., me, Scepcop and Ninjapuppy are on the psychic side.
A ship in harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are for.
craig weiler

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Oct 2011, 06:30

Welcome to the forum. It will be nice to have another girl around this place.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Oct 2011, 06:32

NinjaPuppy

Postby stargazer » 21 Oct 2011, 02:46

Thanks for the welcome everyone :) .
stargazer

Return to Introduce Yourself