[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I Almost Left the Planet : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I Almost Left the Planet

Introduce yourself here!

I Almost Left the Planet

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 14 Jun 2011, 11:11

Unfortunately, I was going by congestive heart failure, after being sick for four months with a bronchial infection. No ufoes or anything paranormal, aside from my dead mother telling me I could join her soon. However, there came a point when getting oxygen in the next ten minutes seemed more important than a shot at a answer to the after life question, or even nirvana, so I called an ambulance.
When I got home a week later, my computer had died in sympathy, but I am back.
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Re: I Almost Left the Planet

Postby Arouet » 14 Jun 2011, 11:22

Glad to hear you are well Twain! Welcome back!
Arouet

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 14 Jun 2011, 12:18

Thanx Arouet. By the way, the last thing I read here before things went south was your warning about my getting overly "mensa" I think Craig gave me the same friendly warning when I first came online, and I had gotten similar comments recently. I decided to shut up for a while, and "co-incidentally" came down with the flu, which lead to bronchitas, pneumonia, pleurisy, and congestive heart failure.
I love what you write, Arouet, and I suspect you can understand this meme I have that all is pyschosomatic, and the "spiritual insights" I may have had during my anoxic NDE better than I can. I hope you enjoyed my writings, since I lost all my drafts when my hard-drive had to be lobotomized.
Twain Shakespeare

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jun 2011, 19:59

Figuratively and literally, WELCOME BACK!
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 14 Jun 2011, 20:54

Glad to hear you're doing better Twain. Sounds like you had a rough go of it for a while.
ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 15 Jun 2011, 01:29

Hope you a faster recovery than I went through this past year... ten-days in the horsepital followed by four months of on-going angst and complications.

Being "sick" SUCKS!
Craig Browning

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 15 Jun 2011, 02:26

Thank you all. Such comments are one of the best parts of still being with you all.
Twain Shakespeare

Postby Arouet » 15 Jun 2011, 06:13

Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 15 Jun 2011, 06:54

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Jun 2011, 21:19

NinjaPuppy

Postby JO 753 » 18 Jun 2011, 12:41

I have a notion uv wut you went thru. My mom haz been to the hospital many timez over the last 2 yirz due to poor cardiovascular health. She just got back today frum a 3 day vizit.

An outrajus thing I uncovered a few months ago iz that Pfizer blocked a drug that coud help millionz uv people with clogged arteryz. Look up etc 216. The fact that their actionz are legal shoud wake up everybody that Uncle Skam iz not working for us.
IF PEPL TuK KeR UV XeR TiM aZ DILIJeNTLE aZ XA TuK KeR UV XeR MUNE, XA WuDNT SPeND SO MUC TiM TAKING KeR UV XeR MUNE.
JO 753

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Jul 2011, 20:32

Welcome Kakadu23. It's a blessing! It's also a blessing that spam links in the signature block don't work on this forum.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 29 Jul 2011, 05:16

Now we'll never know what "bronchitas" means! :(
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Jul 2011, 05:24

NinjaPuppy

Postby JO 753 » 29 Jul 2011, 06:31

Bronchitas?

Rolled up fahitas that you smoke?
IF PEPL TuK KeR UV XeR TiM aZ DILIJeNTLE aZ XA TuK KeR UV XeR MUNE, XA WuDNT SPeND SO MUC TiM TAKING KeR UV XeR MUNE.
JO 753

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself