[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hello Everyone : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Hello Everyone

Introduce yourself here!

Hello Everyone

Postby Mazda » 12 Feb 2011, 19:25

hello everyone,

I live in the UK
am male

I am interested in life after death and have been for over 40 yrs
and since there is really no death. i am interested in life.

here is a link to what the world has, as the most comprehensive evidence of objective spirit communication :
from the medium Lesie FLint who was a direct voice medium, which means that the voices weren't speaking via his own voice box , but from a separate one which was artificially created for the purpose.
it is worth listening to as you can get a good understanding of true nature of life. and off course of the fact that life is continuous.

and official site below, with more info on how the voices were produced etc;

i have met people over the years who went to the events, and recorded their own communications with their loved ones.

and here is a very wise philosophical talk from the spirit guide Silver Birch, of whom there are many books published.
worth a listen:

i do not like labels such as believer or skeptic. i think that's silly cos we are each one of us a mixture of theses attribures to varying degrees depending on our individual experiences on any given field.
Mazda

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby NinjaPuppy » 12 Feb 2011, 19:40

Welcome. I was introduced to the Flint recordings on this forum. Very interesting reading. If you do a search on 'flint' and dig up the archives, it might get that convo going again.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Paradox » 14 Feb 2011, 05:03

Hello Mazda. I can agree with alot of what you've posted. I don't like labels either. I have listened to many Leslie Flint recordings and I've read about some of Silver Birches teachings. Hopefully you will take part in the discussions but welcome to Scepcop!
Truth is stranger than fiction.
Paradox

Postby Mazda » 15 Feb 2011, 00:18

nice to meet you both
Mazda

Postby sadmemories20 » 13 Apr 2011, 15:57

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

[Spam link removed by Moderator]
sadmemories20

Postby ProfWag » 13 Apr 2011, 20:41

ProfWag

Return to Introduce Yourself