View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Hello Everyone! my name is Masonicon

Introduce yourself here!

Re: Hello Everyone! my name is Masonicon

Postby ProfWag » 21 Jan 2011, 03:38

Arouet wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Really? Could you be more specific? Who are "they?" The Illuminati? Which "Multinational Corporations?" What are you considering "crapsack?"

My washing machine just broke after only 5 years! It's a Maytag. I think that's all the proof of OPs contention needed.

Oh. Okay. Got it.
ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 21 Jan 2011, 05:54

I only hope that we can destroy our lizard overlords so that we can get some good appliances around here!
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 21 Jan 2011, 06:13

Arouet wrote:I only hope that we can destroy our lizard overlords so that we can get some good appliances around here!

Yea. My ice dispenser stopped working the other day on my refrigerator door. I never thought until today that it was the Illuminati behind that! Those evil, evil, bastards.
ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 21 Jan 2011, 06:36

ProfWag wrote:
Arouet wrote:I only hope that we can destroy our lizard overlords so that we can get some good appliances around here!

Yea. My ice dispenser stopped working the other day on my refrigerator door. I never thought until today that it was the Illuminati behind that! Those evil, evil, bastards.

That sucks man. Don't worry, we'll get 'em! I'll PM you the directions to your local 5th Column meeting.
Arouet

Postby Masonicon » 21 Jan 2011, 06:56

Rule 1: don't Flaming, Spamming, and Trolling about that
Masonicon

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself