Page 1 of 5

Greetings all! My virgin post...

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2010, 08:41
by The_Grand_Illusion
Hi everyone. This is a swell site you've got here, Mr. Wu!

I'm Brendan (of the family) Murphy, and I'm an alcoho... no wait, wrong forum... *chuckles

I'm new to the forum but have known of Mr. Wu for a while, ever since I discovered his rather excellent material on dismantling pseudo-sceptical arguments--well played Sir!! I've been writing a series of books for the last three years I'm planning on titling "The Grand Illusion". The first two (at least) instalments are basically a synthesis of science, mysticism and the occult (especially the various scientifically proven siddhis (paranormal abilities)). I also look at the power of belief, or, what I call "the belief effect", and how it can be used to heal, create illness, allow us to perceive, or edit out information and PREVENT perception, and so on. My tentative plan at this stage is to spend quite a chunk of book 3 in exposing pseudo-sceptical fallacies and comparing the sceptical movement with orthodox religion--fertile ground for discussion if ever there was one!

Personally, I'm really enjoying this accelerating awakening that's occurring globally, and my goal is to accelerate it further to whatever extent possible! It's good to connect with like-minded people, and hopefully I can be of some use on the forum. Nice to "meet" you all! B)

:Brendan-David:Murphy

Re: Greetings all! My virgin post...

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2010, 08:48
by Arouet
Hi Brendon,

I may not be like-minded, but I look forward to interesting discussion! Especially regarding the scientific evidence for psi.

Welcome!

Re: Greetings all! My virgin post...

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2010, 11:11
by really?
Oh Brother

Re: Greetings all! My virgin post...

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2010, 18:55
by NinjaPuppy
Hi Brendon (Grand Illusion), welcome to the forum.

Re: Greetings all! My virgin post...

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2010, 19:05
by Scepcop
Welcome Brendan,
Your books sound really exciting.

I guess you are a fan of the Matrix too. Did you know that the Pseudoskeptics are probably "programmed sentinels" created by this Matrix to keep people from waking up to the illusion we're all under? lol. They just seem so inhuman. :)

Check out this lecture by David Icke about the matrix we are living under. Have you seen it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQl1umch ... re=related

Who is publishing your book?

I heard you can self publish now on Amazon for free with no upfront costs. You just have to give them a 65 percent cut of the selling price.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/seller-account ... =200354160

Or you can sell as an ebook here:

https://dtp.amazon.com

Re: Greetings all! My virgin post...

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2010, 21:47
by The_Grand_Illusion
The Matrix? Oh yes...! I've gone so far as to refer to myself as the human equivalent of the red pill *chuckles

I've noticed the program-like behaviour of the harcore sceptics too, Vinstonas. "Everyone is a potential agent." *grin
The agents/pseudo-sceptics represent MIND, while others of us represent CONSCIOUSNESS! Big difference. Mind is programmable like a computer. Consciousness--when it finally breaks through--destroys the programming, opens the mind and enhances perception, which is why we both appreciate the Matrix heheheh ;)

I'm a big Icke fan, I love the balls the guy's got. Doing the work he's been doing, knowing all along he'd get absolutely crucified for it--gotta respect that. For anyone who's wondering, the lizards are real--the interdimensional ones at least... hahaha! I have my sources. ;) (That's gonna go down well with the sceptics!) I've read about 8 of his books and watched many hours of his talks. Not sure if I ever watched that particular one though! Good link! Happy to talk Icke and Matrix with anyone, any time... B) Been researching the NWO for a while now. Not always a bag of laughs that.

Thanks for those other links too mate, I'll check 'em out. Self-publishing means lots to learn for a first time author(!)

It's coming up to midnight now and I'm losing my ability to think straight (assuming I ever had it)--better head off. Catchya again soon.

Brendan

PS--thanks to the above posters for the kind sentiments/welcomes :)

Re: Greetings all! My virgin post...

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2010, 21:59
by Arouet
The_Grand_Illusion wrote:b]For anyone who's wondering, the lizards are real--the interdimensional ones at least.[/b].. hahaha! I have my sources. ;) (That's gonna go down well with the sceptics!)


Image

Re: Greetings all! My virgin post...

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2010, 04:02
by Craig Browning
:o My Brain is Hurting, someone make it stop! :shock:

Re: Greetings all! My virgin post...

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2010, 08:58
by The_Grand_Illusion
Arouet wrote:
The_Grand_Illusion wrote:b]For anyone who's wondering, the lizards are real--the interdimensional ones at least.[/b].. hahaha! I have my sources. ;) (That's gonna go down well with the sceptics!)


Image


you don't think other dimensions and/or frequency domains exist, Arouet? :)

Re: Greetings all! My virgin post...

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2010, 10:14
by Arouet
The_Grand_Illusion wrote:

you don't think other dimensions and/or frequency domains exist, Arouet? :)


I understand that physicists play around with the idea of other dimensions, don't know if there is a consensus there - but I don't think they talk about multi-dimensional lizards. I don't know anything about frequency domains.

Why don't you enlighten me?

Re: Greetings all! My virgin post...

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2010, 18:56
by The_Grand_Illusion
well i claim no definitive authority on it, BUT....

other "frequency domains" could be inhabited by intelligent beings who exist just beyond the range of humanly detectable light--and we wouldn't even know they were there because we can't really even get into the UV frequencies! or they may be at a lower frequency in the infrared realm, just beyond our range of perceivable/decodable light frequencies... they could be vibrationally very close but just far removed enough that we can't detect them or interact tangibly.

i'll give ya 2 points to illustrate:

NASA has extensive video footage of apparent UFOs in the UV range, just beyond humanly perceptible light frequencies. these craft appear and disappear and manouvre intelligently, even forming geometrical relations b/w each other--but we don't see them even when they're right in our faces because we can't perceive the energy frequency the'yre on (much like we can't perceive radio waves without a radio tuned into the right frequency).

in support of that, we also have Harry Oldfield's "Oldfield Filter" which, in his words, reveals phase changes in light, and guess what!? his equipment also catches UFOs in our lower atmosphere that we would be able to see easily if they were operating in our familiar light frequencies... but they aren't, they are just far removed enough that they are effectively invisible to us... :) (and we haven't even had to refer to an extra dimension either!)

Re: Greetings all! My virgin post...

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2010, 20:23
by Scepcop
Arouet wrote:
The_Grand_Illusion wrote:

you don't think other dimensions and/or frequency domains exist, Arouet? :)


I understand that physicists play around with the idea of other dimensions, don't know if there is a consensus there - but I don't think they talk about multi-dimensional lizards. I don't know anything about frequency domains.

Why don't you enlighten me?


David Icke goes into it in detail about interdimensional beings here in Part 2 of his mega lecture called "Beyond the Cutting Edge". It's very long, but try to find time to listen to it.



It also addresses your question to me in another thread (the intro one from Fifer) where you asked "who are the controllers?"

Icke has spent many years researching this, and is a good person to learn from.

Keep an open mind and remember that Icke may not be right about everything, but he is right about SOME things for sure. When you spend a few hours listening to him, you will no longer think he is a nut, but instead will understand why some people WANT you to think that he is nuts. What he exposes is stuff you are not supposed to know about.

I think that at least half of what Icke says is definitely true. The other half is not so sure, and may contain exaggerations, or may be mostly true.

Keep in mind that it's possible that reality may be nothing like we think it is. We must loosen up our minds, not rigidify them.

Re: Greetings all! My virgin post...

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2010, 20:32
by Scepcop
The_Grand_Illusion wrote:The Matrix? Oh yes...! I've gone so far as to refer to myself as the human equivalent of the red pill *chuckles

I've noticed the program-like behaviour of the harcore sceptics too, Vinstonas. "Everyone is a potential agent." *grin
The agents/pseudo-sceptics represent MIND, while others of us represent CONSCIOUSNESS! Big difference. Mind is programmable like a computer. Consciousness--when it finally breaks through--destroys the programming, opens the mind and enhances perception, which is why we both appreciate the Matrix heheheh ;)

I'm a big Icke fan, I love the balls the guy's got. Doing the work he's been doing, knowing all along he'd get absolutely crucified for it--gotta respect that. For anyone who's wondering, the lizards are real--the interdimensional ones at least... hahaha! I have my sources. ;) (That's gonna go down well with the sceptics!) I've read about 8 of his books and watched many hours of his talks. Not sure if I ever watched that particular one though! Good link! Happy to talk Icke and Matrix with anyone, any time... B) Been researching the NWO for a while now. Not always a bag of laughs that.

Thanks for those other links too mate, I'll check 'em out. Self-publishing means lots to learn for a first time author(!)

It's coming up to midnight now and I'm losing my ability to think straight (assuming I ever had it)--better head off. Catchya again soon.

Brendan

PS--thanks to the above posters for the kind sentiments/welcomes :)


Hi Brendan,
I'm going through Icke's big lectures now called "Beyond the Cutting Edge" and "Freedom or Fascism". Have you seen them? They are very long but informative and refreshingly truthful.

Some of what he says does sound like science fiction. But who knows. Maybe it's true and reality is totally different than what we think it is. I try to keep an open mind. But a lot of it is definitely disturbing.

I admire his passion though, and plan to help support his work when I get more funds available. He is like a prophet channeling some higher perception to us. And he speaks with a conviction I've never seen before.

I also like how he ties everything together - conspiracies, spirituality, metaphysics - into one big picture that makes a lot of sense. Few people do that. Most concentrate only in one area.

Re: Greetings all! My virgin post...

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2010, 21:16
by The_Grand_Illusion
Hi Brendan,
I'm going through Icke's big lectures now called "Beyond the Cutting Edge" and "Freedom or Fascism". Have you seen them? They are very long but informative and refreshingly truthful.

Some of what he says does sound like science fiction. But who knows. Maybe it's true and reality is totally different than what we think it is. I try to keep an open mind. But a lot of it is definitely disturbing.

I admire his passion though, and plan to help support his work when I get more funds available. He is like a prophet channeling some higher perception to us. And he speaks with a conviction I've never seen before.

I also like how he ties everything together - conspiracies, spirituality, metaphysics - into one big picture that makes a lot of sense. Few people do that. Most concentrate only in one area.


Hey Vinstonas, yeah, I've seen them. He really knows how to put a presentation together, huh? The first conspiracy book I ever read (6/7 yrs ago) was his Children of the Matrix. MAde me sick to the stomach realising how badly manipulated our perception of the world is, but once I pieced myself back together, I began researching it and I find that the more I do, the more I can verify what he says and the less credibility his detractors actually have. One thing I really like about what he does: He helps awaken people to the nature of reality and spirituality. People without that basic knowledge are very hard to talk to about the OTHER material, because their identity is so much tied up in their everyday perceptions of the world around them--which are 99% misleading/wrong. Therefore, when you attempt to share factual information that exposes the lies by which they live their lives, they run screaming or turn aggressive and can't function rationally--because it implicitly challenges their sense of self and place within the world. That's why I'm working at reminding people that they are, in truth, infinite consciousness. Once people realise the basic spiritual reality, they are much less fearful of so-called "conspiracy theory", I find, and therefore easier to begin informing about less pleasant truths...
u noticed this??

Re: Greetings all! My virgin post...

PostPosted: 09 Sep 2010, 00:19
by Scepcop
Yes I've noticed it. But more so, I notice that people's minds can't take too many layers of truth at once. When you peel off the layers of truth, they get stranger and stranger. So you gotta start with the first layer, or else they won't accept the deeper layers.

What do your friends and family/relatives say when you mention David Icke? Do they automatically become dismissive?