View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Hello everyone

Introduce yourself here!

Re: Hello everyone

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jun 2010, 03:44

Scepcop wrote: I haven't been able to get ProfWag or Ninjapuppy to watch those superb brilliant clips yet. Can you please watch them so we can discuss them? I'm eager for that. It'll only take 30 minutes.

How do you know we didn't watch them?
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 22 Jun 2010, 03:44

ProfWag wrote:
Eteponge wrote:Wait, is this particular brand of 9/11 Conspiracy Theory arguing that there was no plane at all in either the towers or in the pentagon? That it was something else, like a missile?

The main skeptical question going that route is: What about the people allegedly ON the planes who lost their lives? Are all of their family members lying about them getting on the plane that day, and getting killed, and were all star level actors who feigned sadness and tears and depression and internal trauma for months and years after their alleged deaths, and in your minds, are part of the conspiracy?

Or, were they indeed killed, but not aboard a plane?

If so, what about the families who dropped them off at the airport that day and watched them board the planes that day, and watched as their planes took off that day, on the exact same flight and flight number as those which allegedly crashed into the towers and pentagon?

I've heard stories of the 9/11 individuals on the planes who cell phoned their families back home as the planes were about to plunged into their targets. Were all of those people lying too?

The no plane theory makes no sense because of the above objections, that all of those families of the dead passengers would all be lying in a universal conspiracy together, just doesn't make any logical sense.

Unless of course, you have a reasonable theory to present concerning all of that, which is backed by evidence.

Oh Etepenge, they have stories and explanations for everything. I asked that question once about the people on board and was told they were flown to a remote island where they may still be living. Presumably right next to Elvis and JFK.

No one I know says that.

You see Eteponge, that's another cheap discrediting psy ops tactic by the debunkers, to make all doubters look like nuts and idiots.

On the Larry King Live debate, Michael Shermer also brought some alien toys to ridicule the UFO witnesses. Is that a cheap shot or what? You see how low these pseudoskeptics go?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 22 Jun 2010, 03:45

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote: I haven't been able to get ProfWag or Ninjapuppy to watch those superb brilliant clips yet. Can you please watch them so we can discuss them? I'm eager for that. It'll only take 30 minutes.

How do you know we didn't watch them?

Cause you refused to comment on them or address the SUPERB arguments in them.

Eteponge, can you watch the three clips in the first page of this thread and tell me what you think after examining the points in them? And your analysis of them?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jun 2010, 03:53

Scepcop wrote:Those are all good questions. But we don't know. 70 percent of the questions from the victims' family members have not been answered. They refuse to do so.

I know that Manny Badillo has made this claim, but does anyone know from where he got the number 70%?
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 22 Jun 2010, 03:55

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Those are all good questions. But we don't know. 70 percent of the questions from the victims' family members have not been answered. They refuse to do so.

I know that Manny Badillo has made this claim, but does anyone know from where he got the number 70%?

Go to 911blogger.com and ask about it. They'll refer you.

Please watch the three clips in the first page of this thread first. I've been waiting a whole year for you to watch them.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jun 2010, 04:02

Scepcop wrote:
ProfWag wrote:

Go to 911blogger.com and ask about it. They'll refer you.

Please watch the three clips in the first page of this thread first. I've been waiting a whole year for you to watch them.

I actually found the source without having to go to a conspiracy website. Imagine that!!!
I have just asked you, how do you know I haven't watched them?
ProfWag

Postby Eteponge » 22 Jun 2010, 04:06

Scepcop wrote:Eteponge, can you please watch the 3 video segments I posted above, and tell me what you think and any questions you have about them? I haven't been able to get ProfWag or Ninjapuppy to watch those superb brilliant clips yet. Can you please watch them so we can discuss them? I'm eager for that. It'll only take 30 minutes.

Sure, I'll watch it! I haven't really researched 9/11 Conspiracies very much over the years. I never really delved deeply into them. I've mainly heard the "no plane" theory, and thought it absurd due to the factors I mentioned. However, I'll watch whatever you send me on the topic. I'm very open to the possibility of there being something more going on regarding 9/11 than the official story. I just haven't really looked deeply into it.

I'll try to get back to you on here later tonight after I watch it, I have a few things to do today over the next several hours, but I'll try to watch the clips you posted by later tonight.

Scepcop wrote:Btw, there was a clip from 9/11 coincidences about the airport being empty that one of the 9/11 flight was supposed to arrive at. I'm not sure where it is, but if you really want to see it, I can look for it. But I am tired of posting videos that no one is watching.

Okay! That would be interesting to follow up on.
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby Scepcop » 22 Jun 2010, 04:21

ProfWag wrote:I actually found the source without having to go to a conspiracy website. Imagine that!!!

Cause you won't discuss or address the points in those three clips. I already answered that. Didn't you see in the last post?

If you saw them, then why won't you talk about them? Cause you can't refute them huh?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jun 2010, 04:27

Scepcop wrote:70 percent of the questions from the victims' family members have not been answered. They refuse to do so.

Okay, here is a perfect example of how conspiracy theorists embellish stories and do not do their personal research. Don't worry Scepcop, I did it for you.
The 70% of questions stemming from victims' family members comment came from a nephew of one of the deceased, Manny Badillo. Questions asked originated from the Family Steering Committee (The Family Steering Committee (FSC) is an independent, nonpartisan group of individuals who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The FSC is not affiliated with any other group, nor does it receive financial or other support from any organization or individual.) The actual 70% reference remains a mysterie to me, however, here is where the story comes from (underline/bolding mine. Reference:
http://www.911independentcommission.org/)
(I would also like to add that Manny Badillo, aka the 70% of questions person, was NOT part of the Family Steering Committee.)

Final Statement of the Family Steering Committee

January 11, 2005

The signing of legislation implementing many of the 9/11 Commission recommendations represents a milestone for The Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 Commission (FSC). The passage of this legislation is the culmination of the efforts of the FSC and the other family members who worked with us; the 9/11 Commission; the members of Congress who sponsored the bill; their staffs; the press whose coverage provided a conduit to the American people; and each and every person who wrote, called and faxed our elected officials on these issues.

Our 12 member group officially became The Family Steering Committee in 2002, when the 9/11 Commission was created after our yearlong campaign for its formation. Our ultimate goal was to identify and subsequently correct those circumstances that contributed to the failure of our government to protect us and our loved ones.

The FSC monitored the Commission's work to the best of our ability, making every effort to ensure that it fulfilled its mandate. At times we found it necessary to demand that they revise their procedures to better achieve an in-depth, substantive, and independent inquiry. We also worked with the Commission to obtain additional funding, access to witnesses and documents, and an extension to enable the Commission to complete its mandate.

When the Commission concluded its investigation, it issued a report containing 41 recommendations for improving our nation's security. The report did not answer all of our questions, but its in-depth analysis of intelligence, foreign policy, security and other failures and subsequent recommendations for improvement were reforms we could endorse. The FSC then focused our efforts on ensuring that those recommendations would be implemented. Congress responded by holding hearings and drafting legislation. After a rigorous battle, a bill incorporating many of the 9/11 Commission recommendations passed both Houses of Congress and was signed into law on December 17, 2004.

After three years of work toward making America more secure, the FSC is transitioning in order to address issues such as the release of the still embargoed 9/11 CIA and FAA reports; terrorist financing; immigration reform; the remaining recommendations of the 9/11 Commission; and other issues that continue to emerge. Although the FSC as a group will no longer exist, many of us will continue to work individually and through other 9/11 related groups for these causes.

In closing, our heartfelt thanks go out to the countless Americans who supported us and whose words of encouragement and recent expressions of gratitude made our difficult journey worthwhile.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jun 2010, 04:31

Scepcop wrote:
ProfWag wrote:I actually found the source without having to go to a conspiracy website. Imagine that!!!

Cause you won't discuss or address the points in those three clips. I already answered that. Didn't you see in the last post?

If you saw them, then why won't you talk about them? Cause you can't refute them huh?

Oh, sorry. I see that post now. I was in the middle of clarifying your comments for you about the 70% of victims families... thing.
Is there one or two specific points in the video you want me to refute? Trust me, I can refute just about every one of them.
ProfWag

Postby Chris Sarns » 22 Jun 2010, 06:40

Scepcop,

I'm glad you agree that we need to KISS on the first round. I have been nagging Richard for over a year to forget the frikin 10 points and focus on just a few. With your help maybe we can get him to see the value in "less is more".

To everyone else,

The problem with the Pentagon, as you have just pointed out, is that there are many unanswered questions that can be argued endlessly. It's a total waste of time to do so. It will get nowhere. This is PSY-OPS The conflicting information and statements were created expressly to get us to waste out time and energy arguing. Agents introduce acrimony to create anger and division. It works. Craig and his followers attack everyone who disagrees with them using the excuse that any criticism is an attack on them. That is a typical disinfo/disruptor tactic. Eventually, people respond in kind and it turns into a pissing match. Adam and his small band of sock puppets, fellow agents and good people who have bought into the scam were finally banned from 911Blogger for relentlessly going round and round repeating the same BS.

Officially, AE911Truth avoids the Pentagon like the plague. Unfortunately, Richard broke his own rule and stuck his foot in his mouth by endorsing NSA which turned out to be a fraud and a diversion.

Gotta run now. More later.

C
Chris Sarns

Postby Chris Sarns » 22 Jun 2010, 10:09

Scepcop,

You mentioned that you couldn't get Profwag to watch the videos you posted. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I cannot get you or anybody else to read my Summary and Analysis. Invariably, everyone totally disregards my request to read it and goes off on something else, completely missing the point. NSA is a FRAUD!

Will anybody read this please?
http://csarnsblog.blogspot.com
Chris Sarns

Postby Eteponge » 22 Jun 2010, 11:21

Scepcop, I've watched the videos, very interesting stuff. I may write about it later, right now I'm very tired.
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jun 2010, 17:42

Hello?! I watched those videos several months ago. I found many inaccuracies and misrepresentations then and after a few minutes yesterday, found that nothing has changed and wasn't going to waste another hour and a half of my life.
I've asked for anyone to present the point they feel is most important from the video and let's discuss it.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jun 2010, 17:47

May I just add that the conversations here are beginning to sound like those who believe there was a big conspiracy are taking bits and pieces of information and twisting them around to fit your agenda rather than looking at the whole picture of what really happened that day. If you believe an American Airlines jet did not fly into the Pentagon, then you must believe that the people on that plane are alive (or killed elsewhere), that people planted the parts of the plane around the Pentagon, that the thousands of rescue workers at the Pentagon that day and the months after were part of the conspiracy, that the Mortuary processing body parts were part of the conspiracy, and that the eyewitnesses who saw the plane actually hit the building were stoned.
ProfWag

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself