[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hi, Im Daz Smith... : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Hi, Im Daz Smith...

Introduce yourself here!

Hi, Im Daz Smith...

Postby dazsmith » 08 Jun 2009, 02:52

Hi, Im Daz Smith...
www.remoteviewed.com - My remote viewing website
www.cosmicspoon.com/blog - MY remote viewing blog
www.eightmartinis.com - FREE remote viewing magazine

I'm a remote viewer, have been for 13 years. Trained in CRV (controlled remote viewing) the militray/CIA method.
I have always been interested in the paranormal and in the past trained in clairvoyance healing, mediumship, channeling, tarot, divination and much more.

Check out my site for rv example, thousands of historic remote viewing documents from the CIA, training materials, video and much more.

All the best...

Daz
dazsmith

Re: Hi, Im Daz Smith...

Postby Scepcop » 08 Jun 2009, 10:06

Welcome Daz!

Congrats on the Titanic hit.

Your site on RV looks very nice.

Do you have to be tapped into the universal mind when doing this? is it something you can easily control?

What do you respond to the critics who argue that if this were real, that psychics would use it to win the lottery?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby dazsmith » 09 Jun 2009, 02:22

i would say well numbers because they don't actually exist are very hard to remote view but not impossible. but for other predictive ways of making money with psi or remote viewing then see my examples - there are a few which even have the winning betting slips enclosed proving so :)

Describe the winning city/metropolitan area in which the team which wins the 2005 World Series plays its home games -
http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/brso2_full.pdf

American idol 2005 winner - http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/daz_a ... n_full.pdf

describe the 2005 superbowl winners - http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/super2005.pdf

bear in mind Im from the UK and hate sports so I don't even know who's in the Superbowl or World series :)

I personally find it so sad that all anyone asks is why aren't you rich, won the lottery, blah, blah blah - there's more to life than money.

daz
dazsmith

Postby Scepcop » 09 Jun 2009, 20:34

But what I mean is, what is to stop any psychic from winning the multi-million dollar lotteries, like the one in California?

Money isn't everything, but it would make your life much easier and free up your time to do what you want, including pursuing spiritual activities. What's to stop someone with psychic abilities from doing that? Is it the will of the universal consciousness?

BTW, while watching History Channel today about the animal world of predator vs. prey, I was wondering, if the whole universe is conscious, then why the whole animal natural kingdom where killing and survival are the chief aim of life for all the species above ground and under the sea? Why is nature so primitive and barbaric at the fundamental natural world? Isn't the universal consciousness attuned to peace, balance and tranquility?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby dazsmith » 09 Jun 2009, 22:33

dazsmith

Postby Eteponge » 10 Jun 2009, 02:25

Hi Daz Smith! Welcome! I recall I listened to an interview with you on The Paracast several months ago, the show with Gene and Dave. Good to see you here!
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby Scepcop » 10 Jun 2009, 11:17

Daz, have you seen this new forum member's introduction? He talks about psychic detectives who can see numbers and letters.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=104

Is that any different from remote viewing? Do RVers have other psychic abilities as well?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby dazsmith » 11 Jun 2009, 23:16

For remote viewing to be remote viewing and to separate it from other psychic means it needs to have these things in place - if not its NOT remote viewing:

1. it all needs to be planned project - nothing spontaneous.
2. There has to be an identified target.
3. the remote viewer has to be blind (not know anything specific about the target) why we hide it behind random numbers. No one who knows the target is allowed in the vicinity or in contact with the remote viewer.
4. There has to be feedback - to gauge the accuracy of the psychic data.

if any or more than one of these is missing is classical psi and not remote viewing :)

Numbers and letters can be done - i have done them myself but for example the lottery here in the Uk which is 7 double digit numbers thats 14 digits - hard to get and all in the right order/configuration.

daz
dazsmith

Return to Introduce Yourself