View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

AE911Truth Press Conference - Groundbreaking! MUST SEE!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

AE911Truth Press Conference - Groundbreaking! MUST SEE!

Postby Scepcop » 02 Mar 2010, 11:27

Hi all,
You all gotta see the recent AE911Truth Press Conference in San Francisco. Man it is riveting and spellbinding! The energy in the room is incredible and you can feel it even through the video! It definitely looks like things are snowballing in their favor.

Here is the link to watch it on YouTube: (part 1 of 6)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R35O_QQP8Vw

And the Q&A session with reporters afterward:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka_4Fzld7ek

In part 6 there is an incredible presentation and speech by a Firefighter. His resolve and passion for truth is so contagious that anyone who watches it will feel the same way as him!

Another milestone is that the MEDIA in the rest of the world is now starting to be supportive of the 9/11 Truth Movement and giving it positive coverage. But not the US mainstream media is still afraid to touch this issue, for obvious reasons. Only the media in the rest of the world, like Europe, Australia, Canada and Asia, are not afraid to cover it.

Unbiased serious coverage of AE911Truth on TV news in Canada:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G1ub2caUNU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agqfH8p0Yho

Here is an article about the global media's change of attitude toward 9/11 Truth:
http://www.ae911truth.org/info/159

Now think about it. Would the global media give something positive coverage if it was BS and not backed by credible valid evidence? I don't think so. And would 1000+ architects and engineers with a combined professional experience of 25,000 years sign their name to something that was BS? I don't think so...

We all need to take this seriously now, since the movement is moving toward the right direction and about to lift barriers. Eventually the US mainstream media will have to take notice too. So send the links to the press conference to everyone you know!

Thanks.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






Re: AE911Truth holds first Press Conference! Wow spellbinding!

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Mar 2010, 11:47

I just checked out the video. I counted about 40 people at first, then the camera swung around. Maybe 200 people were there. I also did a news search and no articles appeared. Nada. Not a one.

The event is listed as a press conference event but it seems that the only distribution is the Gage group.

I did smirk when Gage said he got 8 Japanese politicians to agree. I can see it now. "OK we agree if you will allow us to pass."
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: AE911Truth holds first Press Conference! Wow spellbinding!

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Mar 2010, 11:49

I'm sorry, but this was the same old trite message and no one listened. I can't find a single press release from the press conference. Maybe you could point me in the right direction and show me that any actually listened to Gage's malarkey.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: AE911Truth holds first Press Conference! Wow spellbinding!

Postby ProfWag » 02 Mar 2010, 22:03

From their own website:
"1,000 Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth signatures press conference ignored by world media "
Doesn't appear that too many people outside of Gage's personal butt-sniffers gave a damn.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: AE911Truth holds first Press Conference! Wow spellbinding!

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Mar 2010, 22:34

I think that getting 1000 members is not exactly news. I wonder what a plot of new members would show? Would they show growth or stagnation in obtaining new members? That's a duh question.

The AIA of which Gage is a member has 83,500 members.
The ASCE has 144,000 members.
The NSBE has 33,000 members.
THE NSPE has 54,000 members.

So if we toss together the AIA and ASCE to make up the number of members of architects and engineers we get over 225,000 members. Compare that to the 1000 in Gage's group and we see what would politely be called a small special interest group.

I'd call it a miniscule fringe group.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: AE911Truth holds first Press Conference! Wow spellbinding!

Postby ProfWag » 02 Mar 2010, 23:30

Nostradamus wrote:I think that getting 1000 members is not exactly news. I wonder what a plot of new members would show? Would they show growth or stagnation in obtaining new members? That's a duh question.

The AIA of which Gage is a member has 83,500 members.
The ASCE has 144,000 members.
The NSBE has 33,000 members.
THE NSPE has 54,000 members.

So if we toss together the AIA and ASCE to make up the number of members of architects and engineers we get over 225,000 members. Compare that to the 1000 in Gage's group and we see what would politely be called a small special interest group.

I'd call it a miniscule fringe group.

Or, not even one half of one percent of their members agree with this guy. There are many more architects, etc. that are not in that group as well. Plus, out of the 1,000 number that are so---"spellbound"---many of those have suspect credentials.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: AE911Truth holds first Press Conference! Wow spellbinding!

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Mar 2010, 23:59

I don't think you actually have to be a member of AIA or ASCE or any other engineering group to be a member of Gage's group. The NSBE by the way was added to the list because it is the National Society of Black Engineers. It has 33,000 members. Look over the video and see how many middle aged whites are there and then try to find non-whites in the hall. Giving the benefit of the doubt I think I saw 2 possibilities.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: AE911Truth holds first Press Conference! Wow spellbinding!

Postby ProfWag » 03 Mar 2010, 03:51

Hey Scepoop, lead me correctly here. Is Gage's group of signatures claiming there was a controlled demolition or are they just stating they believe there should be a re-investigation into the collapse?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: AE911Truth holds first Press Conference! Wow spellbinding!

Postby Craig Browning » 03 Mar 2010, 04:46

As I explained elsewhere, to have secretly staged a controlled explosion of a facility that massive without anyone noticing, would have been impossible to do, even for a mega secret government agency... just the fact that you have over 2,000 dead people in the aftermath... that many people + in and out of that building covering the bulk of its surface space daily... someone would have noticed something during the 6-8 weeks it would have taken to just pre-stage the site let alone the TONS of explosives they'd have to set into place at the proper locations to do what we all saw happen on the News that morning (and I was watching it live as it happened).

Memory serving me right, the first attempt to bring the towers down involved a 1,000 lb car bomb that really didn't do much but scratch the surface (so to speak) and make lots of smoke; more than anything it was a wake-up call that went ignored (wasn't that during the Regan years???)

I'd really love to know what kind of background this idiot who started this particular line of thought, has. He obviously knows nothing about explosives let along demolition and engineering. :roll:
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: AE911Truth holds first Press Conference! Wow spellbinding!

Postby ProfWag » 03 Mar 2010, 05:10

Craig Browning wrote:As I explained elsewhere, to have secretly staged a controlled explosion of a facility that massive without anyone noticing, would have been impossible to do, even for a mega secret government agency... just the fact that you have over 2,000 dead people in the aftermath... that many people + in and out of that building covering the bulk of its surface space daily... someone would have noticed something during the 6-8 weeks it would have taken to just pre-stage the site let alone the TONS of explosives they'd have to set into place at the proper locations to do what we all saw happen on the News that morning (and I was watching it live as it happened).

Memory serving me right, the first attempt to bring the towers down involved a 1,000 lb car bomb that really didn't do much but scratch the surface (so to speak) and make lots of smoke; more than anything it was a wake-up call that went ignored (wasn't that during the Regan years???)

I'd really love to know what kind of background this idiot who started this particular line of thought, has. He obviously knows nothing about explosives let along demolition and engineering. :roll:

He's a low-rise architect and you're right, he knows nothing about explosives, demolition, engineering, or high-rise architecture. But hey, Scepcop thinks he's some sort of god so what do I know?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: AE911Truth holds first Press Conference! Wow spellbinding!

Postby tiger » 03 Mar 2010, 17:11

Oh dear. Just checked out the video in google. It found only 16 references to it. Two were the youtube video, one was this page. That left 13 other references to it.

Did a search for
AE911Truth "Marriott Hotel" in the last week. The only page found was this one.

Summary. The press conference was a non event.

AE911Truth are irrelevant to the real world.
tiger
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 07 Jun 2009, 13:55

Re: AE911Truth holds first Press Conference! Wow spellbinding!

Postby Nostradamus » 03 Mar 2010, 21:39

Good work tiger. I just did a search in news, not the entire web. That's an amazingly small number of google entries. They might want to put that on their website. It's kind of a record in a way.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: AE911Truth holds first Press Conference! Wow spellbinding!

Postby Scepcop » 04 Mar 2010, 09:17

A better version of my initial post in this thread with more links:

Watch the AE911Truth Press Conference! Groundbreaking! MUST SEE!

Hi all,
You all gotta see the recent AE911Truth Press Conference in San Francisco. Man it is riveting and spellbinding! The energy in the room is incredible and you can feel it even through the video! It definitely looks like things are snowballing in their favor.

Here is the link to watch it on YouTube: (part 1 of 6)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R35O_QQP ... re=related

And the Q&A session with reporters afterward:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka_4Fzld ... re=related

In part 6 there is an incredible presentation and speech by a Firefighter. His resolve and passion for truth is so contagious that anyone who watches it will feel the same way as him!

Another milestone is that the MEDIA in the rest of the world is now starting to be supportive of the 9/11 Truth Movement and giving it positive coverage. But not the US mainstream media is still afraid to touch this issue, for obvious reasons. Only the media in the rest of the world, like Europe, Australia, Canada and Asia, are not afraid to cover it.

Unbiased serious coverage of AE911Truth on TV news in Canada:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G1ub2caUNU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agqfH8p0Yho

Here is an article about the global media's change of attitude toward 9/11 Truth:
http://www.ae911truth.org/info/159

Now think about it. Would the global media give something positive coverage if it was BS and not backed by credible valid evidence? I don't think so. And would 1000+ architects and engineers with a combined professional experience of 25,000 years sign their name to something that was BS? I don't think so...

We all need to take this seriously now, since the movement is moving toward the right direction and about to lift barriers. Eventually the US mainstream media will have to take notice too. So send the links to the press conference to everyone you know!

Thanks.

PS - Skeptics, let me ask you in all honesty: Would the global media give something positive coverage if it was BS and not backed by credible valid evidence? I don't think so. And would 1000+ architects and engineers with a combined professional experience of 25,000 years sign their name to something that was BS?

I don't think so...

Also, if I'm right and it turns out that the 9/11 thing blows wide open and the criminals get arrested and prosecuted for it, will you apologize and admit that you were wrong?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: AE911Truth holds first Press Conference! Wow spellbinding!

Postby Scepcop » 04 Mar 2010, 09:22

tiger wrote:Oh dear. Just checked out the video in google. It found only 16 references to it. Two were the youtube video, one was this page. That left 13 other references to it.

Did a search for
AE911Truth "Marriott Hotel" in the last week. The only page found was this one.

Summary. The press conference was a non event.

AE911Truth are irrelevant to the real world.


I apologize. The hotel's name wasn't Marriott. It was something else. Just google "AE911Truth press conference". No need to google the hotel name.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: AE911Truth holds first Press Conference! Wow spellbinding!

Postby Scepcop » 04 Mar 2010, 09:32

Nostradamus wrote:I just checked out the video. I counted about 40 people at first, then the camera swung around. Maybe 200 people were there. I also did a news search and no articles appeared. Nada. Not a one.

The event is listed as a press conference event but it seems that the only distribution is the Gage group.

I did smirk when Gage said he got 8 Japanese politicians to agree. I can see it now. "OK we agree if you will allow us to pass."


LOL you guys are desperate in ignoring a monumental success like this. 40+ cities held their own press conference. Dude WATCH the press conference. It's ELECTRIFYING! The energy in the room is AWESOME. You can feel it in the video even! I'm STOKED!

Ninjapuppy, if you're reading this, you should watch this press conference. The vibe is captivating. You can feel that something big is about to happen.

Especially watch the Firefighter's speech at the end in part 6:



Skeptics, please stop bickering and BSing and WATCH THE PRESS CONFERENCE! IT'S INCREDIBLE! IF IT WASN'T, I WOULDN'T SAY THIS. YOU ARE MISSING OUT BIG TIME. STOP LIVING IN DENIAL!

The Canadian mainstream media have given this some serious unbiased coverage. Have a look:





Russia Today covered it again in several reports:



WATCH THOSE CLIPS AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES. YOU GUYS ARE ANNOYING!
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests