View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby Scepcop » 03 Feb 2010, 02:22

Video clip of UNtouched flag waving on the Moon! Jarrah White goes over 6 speculative explanations for it by the Lunar Journal and debunks each of them one by one with facts and experiments in this 3 part video.





“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






Re: UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby tiger » 03 Feb 2010, 07:05

Just watched part 1 of the videos. I think his testing is very weak. He fails to show in his final experiment using the flag:
1. The types of flags used were the same.
2. There was static electricity in the balloon after the experiment. Also how much?
3. The flag in the experiment could be moved at all. If it could be moved how much force would be required?

Actually when he ran past it the flag did move, probably due to the air currents, despite saying it did not move.


I do not think it worthwhile watching any more of his videos or even checking out his other points.


Also Scepcop there are several threads where people have replied to your points and you have not responded.
tiger
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 07 Jun 2009, 13:55

Re: UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby ProfWag » 03 Feb 2010, 07:59

1. Replying to Jarrah's claims that films of 1/6G training and NASA's own documents regarding such training, when compared to film of the astronauts on the lunar surface, 'prove' that the lunar films are 'faked'.

"Thanks also for the URL to the youtube video. The speaker is very ignorant of basic physics, and contradicts himself a few times (in the sense of Physics)."

Dr Karl Kruszelnicki
Julius Sumner Miller Fellow,
The Science Foundation for Physics,
School of Physics,
The University of Sydney

2. Replying to Jarrah and his claims about the Apollo 1 fire:

"Guys like this idiot Jarrah White are a dime-a-dozen and no matter what we say, they are not going to change their mind."

Mr Stephen Clemmons
Apollo 1 Pad Technician (North American Aviation),
Present on Level 7 during AS-204 fire, 27 JAN 67

3. Replying to claims that radiation or solar flares would have killed Apollo astronauts:

"...all space missions carry devices to measure the radiation doses. Astronauts should not be outside of a space craft if there were an SPE. They should be shielded inside the space craft. Hence, radiation exposures for Apollo missions would be very small. Hence, I believe that radiation exposures from Apollo missions were very small, unless astronauts stayed outside during an SPE about which they would have been informed..."

Richard B. Setlow
Senior Biophysicist Emeritus,
Member of the National Academy of Sciences,
Brookhaven National Laboratory

4. Claims that the MOCR flight controllers could have been fooled by a simulation instead of a real flight:

"The simulations were good but far from being perfect and they always required some kluges that Pete Klapach or others had to fix each time we ran a simulation. The data flow paths were different and sequencing of data from the tracking sites, pre-processed into 2.4 kbps or I believe later 4.8 kbps bit streams. We did elaborate checkouts of these paths from the bird to a spot on our displays or event lights. The tracking sites knew where their antennas were pointed and when they had data, etc, etc. These questioners must think that we are stupid (hundreds of us that is); the data was recorded, archived and analyzed by dozens of engineers. Don't they know that it was US who conducted simulations, so we would be fooling ourselves?"

Sy Liebergot
Apollo Flight Controller / EECOM
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby ciscop » 03 Feb 2010, 10:26

i still dont get the moon landing hoax..
Is the greatest achievement in the history of mankind (well.. that and Lady Gaga)
thanks for the videos

i guess..
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby Scepcop » 04 Feb 2010, 19:07

tiger wrote:Just watched part 1 of the videos. I think his testing is very weak. He fails to show in his final experiment using the flag:
1. The types of flags used were the same.
2. There was static electricity in the balloon after the experiment. Also how much?
3. The flag in the experiment could be moved at all. If it could be moved how much force would be required?

Actually when he ran past it the flag did move, probably due to the air currents, despite saying it did not move.


I do not think it worthwhile watching any more of his videos or even checking out his other points.


Also Scepcop there are several threads where people have replied to your points and you have not responded.


A flag is a flag. How can you test all forms of static electricity? There is no reason to believe that static electricity will move a flag. None of you have an explanation for why the flag waves on the moon, especially untouched.

Yeah he ran past the flag and it moved, cause of wind, that was the point. If you didn't get that, then you're hopeless and I won't waste my time on you.

Jarrah White has kicked his opponent's ass many times, and exposed Jay Windley as a liar several times, but Windley never apologized, typical of skeptics. You can't deny that. Here is one conclusive example:



But of course, you guys worship establishment, are willing to lie for it, and have no objectivity at all.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby Scepcop » 04 Feb 2010, 19:14

ciscop wrote:i still dont get the moon landing hoax..
Is the greatest achievement in the history of mankind (well.. that and Lady Gaga)
thanks for the videos

i guess..


Then you're hopeless, incapable of critical thinking, and no amount of explaining will ever get you to think, so I can't help you.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby ProfWag » 04 Feb 2010, 22:14

Scepcop wrote:
ciscop wrote:i still dont get the moon landing hoax..
Is the greatest achievement in the history of mankind (well.. that and Lady Gaga)
thanks for the videos

i guess..


Then you're hopeless, incapable of critical thinking, and no amount of explaining will ever get you to think, so I can't help you.

Ciscop is incapable of critical thinking on this subject? Surely you jest.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby tiger » 05 Feb 2010, 04:31

Scepcop wrote:
tiger wrote:Just watched part 1 of the videos. I think his testing is very weak. He fails to show in his final experiment using the flag:
1. The types of flags used were the same.
2. There was static electricity in the balloon after the experiment. Also how much?
3. The flag in the experiment could be moved at all. If it could be moved how much force would be required?

Actually when he ran past it the flag did move, probably due to the air currents, despite saying it did not move.


I do not think it worthwhile watching any more of his videos or even checking out his other points.


Also Scepcop there are several threads where people have replied to your points and you have not responded.


A flag is a flag. How can you test all forms of static electricity? There is no reason to believe that static electricity will move a flag. None of you have an explanation for why the flag waves on the moon, especially untouched.

Yeah he ran past the flag and it moved, cause of wind, that was the point. If you didn't get that, then you're hopeless and I won't waste my time on you.

Jarrah White has kicked his opponent's ass many times, and exposed Jay Windley as a liar several times, but Windley never apologized, typical of skeptics. You can't deny that. Here is one conclusive example:



But of course, you guys worship establishment, are willing to lie for it, and have no objectivity at all.


There are different forms of static electricity? What types are there?

Your last paragraph is nothing but a personal attack on me without evidence. I therefor assume you cannot argue against my point that his testing was at a very poor standard. It is not worth watching the other videos.


It is up to the people who believe that the moon landing was a hoax to show that the flag could not be moved and that the flag was not touched. Many people have looked into this issue. The moon hoax people have produced so much rubbish that they have lost all credibility. One such example is this video.
tiger
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 07 Jun 2009, 13:55

Re: UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby ProfWag » 05 Feb 2010, 05:05

Sorry, I just don't get it. An astronaut ran past the flag and it moved. Isn't that to be expected? Also, I didn't see it "waving" as you state in the title, only slightly moving for a brief moment as someone runs past. Was there something I missed?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby tiger » 05 Feb 2010, 07:59

Profwag - that would be the obvious explanation. I would have expected that to be the first test done. However instead he chose the static electricity possibility top do first. Jarrah White (or is that WhiteJarrah?) in this video fails to successfully debunk the static electricity possibility. This is due to his very poor standard of experiments. Yet Scepcop calls him a genius.

One of the first things that need to be done in such a test is find out what material the flag on the moon is made of. For example if was made of something like hair or paper then it would be effected by static. So a basic error was made. Heaps more errors made. Not going to bother listening to any more of his videos for that reason.


The latest video Scepcop has posted is nothing to do with flags on the moon. Appears to be the same poor standard. Not worth commenting on. Please Scepcop do not waste everyone's time in posting these worthless videos. I expect a much higher standard.
tiger
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 07 Jun 2009, 13:55

Re: UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby highflyertoo » 07 Feb 2010, 19:54

Well done SCEPCOP for posting the Videos, it shows how much the USA wanted to bluff the Soviets.........
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby Scepcop » 07 Feb 2010, 22:20

ProfWag wrote:Sorry, I just don't get it. An astronaut ran past the flag and it moved. Isn't that to be expected? Also, I didn't see it "waving" as you state in the title, only slightly moving for a brief moment as someone runs past. Was there something I missed?


Uh what you missed is that there is NO AIR on the moon, in case you forgot that lesson from grade school. Therefore, running past a flag is not supposed to cause it to move at all period. Unless of course, you touch it. But Jarrah White debunks that too.

This is a dumb question ProfWag. I'm shocked that you would ask it and waste my time, instead of educating yourself and watching the video.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby Scepcop » 07 Feb 2010, 22:32

tiger wrote:Profwag - that would be the obvious explanation. I would have expected that to be the first test done. However instead he chose the static electricity possibility top do first. Jarrah White (or is that WhiteJarrah?) in this video fails to successfully debunk the static electricity possibility. This is due to his very poor standard of experiments. Yet Scepcop calls him a genius.

One of the first things that need to be done in such a test is find out what material the flag on the moon is made of. For example if was made of something like hair or paper then it would be effected by static. So a basic error was made. Heaps more errors made. Not going to bother listening to any more of his videos for that reason.


The latest video Scepcop has posted is nothing to do with flags on the moon. Appears to be the same poor standard. Not worth commenting on. Please Scepcop do not waste everyone's time in posting these worthless videos. I expect a much higher standard.


Jarrah has done all the research and his homework. You haven't. You just sit there and nitpick. Why don't you prove that static electricity was the cause?

Why don't you make some videos to rebut Jarrah? Why don't you take it up with him by posting on his channel and asking him? He can pulverize your lack of reason. Post a video response to him, and he will probably answer you.

I'll see if he might be interested in coming here to post on it.

Jarrah debunks all six theories. If you guys can't be bothered to watch the videos, then don't both to comment. Sheesh.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby tiger » 08 Feb 2010, 04:46

It is not my case. I do not have the interest in the subject. All I can see is some third rate amateur attempting to do experiments. All he proves is how stupid he is. Anyone who sees these videos should be able to see that. There is no need for me or anyone else to make videos debunking him as he does a good job himself. Nitpick? I am not exposing minor errors, I am saying that the errors are so big that the videos cannot be taken seriously.

If I wanted to do some research into a subject I would not want it published on youtube. I would want it published in some reputable peer reviewed scientific magazine. Then newspapers to pick it up and report it. In this case no one beyond a few forums even mention the videos where the people are laughing at the moon hoax conspiracy. No one takes the videos very seriously. Nor do they take the moon hoax conspiracy seriously.

Scepcop - if you want me to take videos seriously you need to post ones that are much better quality than these. However at least you are now making several posts defending your point of view. Keep that up and you will change, eventually.
tiger
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 07 Jun 2009, 13:55

Re: UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Feb 2010, 00:20

Jarrah White has kicked his opponent's ass many times, and exposed Jay Windley as a liar several times, but Windley never apologized, typical of skeptics.

Jarrah White begins his light videos with a stupid lie that only a dunce would claim. Here you make a bald faced lie because White is a liar.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest