View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Jarrah White - The Leading Expert in the Moon Hoax Debate

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Jarrah White - The Leading Expert in the Moon Hoax Debat

Postby Scepcop » 08 Oct 2012, 23:43

Misha wrote:Thanks, SydneyPSIder. I've tried his Gmail account and even his facebook. Nada. If you run into Jarrah, please tell him to contact the guy from New York who has talked to Jim Marrs about him. Jim is truly interested. Right now Jim is busy up until April. He will be looking for another project.

Yes, Jarrah is probably very busy with his schooling. I wonder if academia will give him the short shrift with his research? My apologies to the forum with this communique.

P.S. Yes, psychic research is well documented, especially with the Remote Viewing stuff. I am very close to someone in this field, also.

Hi Misha,
Have you tried Jarrah's YouTube message box? I've corresponded with him a few times there. But he doesn't answer unless it's important, since he's probably very busy. However, I will forward the link to your post to him, to see if he can get in touch with you.

Winston
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Misha » 09 Oct 2012, 02:38

Thanks Scepcop and guys. It is much appreciated.
Misha

Postby SydneyPSIder » 24 Oct 2012, 17:57

Misha wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:I got nothing on FB either. I'll make a few local enquiries if possible...

Thank you, Sydney PSIder. As an aside, I meet Australians in New York and ask them about Jarrah White. Most have not heard of him. Even then, I ask the Aussie's if they run into Jarrah to email the guy from New York. I guess its a New York thing where we "put the word out on the street." The global street that is... :shock:

Friended Jarrah on FB at last... passed on a basic message about Jim Marrs, which I had done before anyhow... JW seems to be a kind of stationary version of Julian Assange!

Update: Jarrah says to get Jim Marrs to write to him at Jarrahw@gmail.com - that is all...
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 25 Oct 2012, 20:21

SydneyPSIder wrote:
Misha wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:I got nothing on FB either. I'll make a few local enquiries if possible...

Thank you, Sydney PSIder. As an aside, I meet Australians in New York and ask them about Jarrah White. Most have not heard of him. Even then, I ask the Aussie's if they run into Jarrah to email the guy from New York. I guess its a New York thing where we "put the word out on the street." The global street that is... :shock:

Friended Jarrah on FB at last... passed on a basic message about Jim Marrs, which I had done before anyhow... JW seems to be a kind of stationary version of Julian Assange!

Update: Jarrah says to get Jim Marrs to write to him at Jarrahw@gmail.com - that is all...

Hi SydneyPSIder,

Thank you so much for making contact with Jarrah. Keep in mind I have written to Jarrah on FB too. I have yet to receive a reply. If you could, let Jarrah know Marrs will not move until Jarrah makes contact with me. Tell him to look for the guy in NY. Let Jarrah know that I am not a troll, dissembler or scumbag with regards to his privacy and research. I don't have time for that type of nonsense.
Misha

Postby SydneyPSIder » 25 Oct 2012, 21:17

I dunno, JW was contacted by and collaborated with the Moon Movie guys, so maybe Jim Marrs should just drop him a line if he wants to collaborate...
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 25 Oct 2012, 21:28

Hi SydneyPSIder,

Will do. I'll call Jim and let him know to respond to Jarrah's email. Understandable Jarrah doesn't know me from a hole in the wall. He has to be careful with the trolls and I'll cut to the chase and leave it to Jim.

I do think at this time that Jarrah could benefit greatly with his research if Jim takes him on. Jim has a wide following as you know and could provide Jarrah with a wider audience. Thanks again, Syd.
Misha

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups