View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Jarrah White - The Leading Expert in the Moon Hoax Debate

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Jarrah White - The Leading Expert in the Moon Hoax Debat

Postby Misha » 23 Aug 2012, 05:30

Hi Really,

I understand it all too well.
Misha

Postby Craig Browning » 23 Aug 2012, 20:48

Misha wrote:Thanks, Craig. I appreciate your candor. However, I do not understand why you engage in ad hominem attacks by calling those who question the Apollo record as fools, idiots or nut jobs? This is why I asked if Jarrah White has ever taken to belittling people who do not agree with his premise. You can sure bet the farm that if Jarrah is found to engage in such behavior than I know his argument is unsound.

Look at the length of this thread Misha, aside from the fact that it started out with the typical CT collection of inaccurate data and general rhetoric we seem to have covered the prime points around the issue more than a few times e.g. someone is being STUPID someone is being IGNORANT because they value the thrill of the CT more than they do FACTS and in this case, Physical Facts. There are a few observatories that actually allow the public to visit when they are doing laser tests with the lunar reflectors. Satellite images of the moon in the regions in which the landing took place, show the base of the landers. This can be sustained by photos taken independently by other nations without NASA interference on any level e.g. there was no doctoring or photo shop tinkering of the images so as to insert the lander silhouettes.

Ignorance exist when a person does not know the fullness of an "argument" -- all sides of an issue. Stupidity exists when a person has that information and chooses to ignore part of it for the sake of one's own contentions be it political, vocational or simple ego based drive. Ego tends to be the primary force behind CT situations in that you have a bunch of geeks that use the CT as a form of rebellion against authority of all varieties and thus, an inner-need to be proven "right". A lot of this stems as residual influence tied to the Watergate scandal of the early 70s; you'll see this in many aspects of "investigative reporting" which, oddly enough, is where most of this tabloid thinking oozes out of -- it is deliberately targeted towards the poorly educated, needing an escape/excuse side of the public a.k.a. the lower middle-class & impoverished. I don't mean that as a slam, there are many intelligent poor people in our world, but the majority of folks who purchase the Ntl. Enquirer, Globe and such tend to fit the model of being "Trailer Trash". Worse, the majority of the males in this economic-social grouping were probably campus jocks, few of whom (especially survivors of the 60s & 70s) every really absorbed anything more than a 4th or 5th grade comprehension level -- not an accusation or slam, but actual demographic that marketing professionals take into consideration when strategizing.

I'll admit that certain CTs host semblance of truth, so much so that even up-to-date genuinely intelligent & studied people who would normally ignore such gossip, are starting to reconsider a handful of scenarios, though not at the fanatical level so many tend to buy into -- we simply can't buy the fantasy that ET and his family are pulling the strings, for instance, and we're all heading towards serfdom with lizards as our task masters. For the most part CTs exist as misdirection more than anything; they keep idle minds busy with nonsense while the real naughtiness is happening behind the scenes. So why are people falling for it? Why do the ardent believers -- addicts -- get sucked into such things?

http://www.theboldpursuit.com/jwts-journal/2011/5/3/are-we-addicted-to-conspiracy-theories.html

http://conspiraciestheories.com/information-2/addicted-to-conspiracy-theories/

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/08/the-psychology-of-conspiracy-theories/

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200909/field-guide-the-conspiracy-theorist-dark-minds

These are but a few web sites questioning CT addiction -- the psychological sense of profile when it comes to people that embrace said thinking. Not only are there more, there is a growing movement within the Mental Health field through which a greater understanding around this paranoia mode might be garnered and help arranged. I even posted links to a book about this addiction in the past few days that mysteriously vanished (possibly because I suggested buying a copy for Winston, who seem to gush over every Conspiracy Fart that comes done the pike)

So yes, I do talk down to most CT type individuals because the majority of them refuse to even consider logical evidence let alone ANYTHING smacking of being an "official" report. Thanks to the internet we have an easy access to every nut job that managed to get a Ph.D (with few asking about their GPA let alone other important questions when it comes to qualifications) can support a nut-job tale; usually something revived from nearly dead scenarios like the Lincoln or the two Kennedy assassinations. Such credentials seem to never apply to the actual claims being made, if that were the case my degree in religion would allow me to do talks on physics . . . which is what we see in many CT scenarios.

I've rambled sufficiently, the bottom line being that I'm quite tired of seeing the same inane material tied to this or that CT (or even binding all CTs together). The horse is dead, leave it be! :?
Craig Browning

Postby Misha » 23 Aug 2012, 23:12

Hi Craig,

Your points are worthy of consideration. Yes, the Internet is awash with people who exhibit schizophrenia, delusional, psychotic behavior and para-frenetic tendencies. No argument there. However, there is a small percentage of people who are sound of mind and are serious researchers. These are the people we should pay attention to. In fact, I have a friend who works in intelligence looking at these very same issues, especially the meme angle.
Misha

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Aug 2012, 01:38

Craig Browning wrote:]I've rambled sufficiently, the bottom line being that I'm quite tired of seeing the same inane material tied to this or that CT (or even binding all CTs together). The horse is dead, leave it be! :?

Craig - Oh goody! I finally get to emulate my very own mother with one of her famous "Mom Sayings" and that would be...........................

WHO DIED AND LEFT YOU BOSS?

Once again allow me to remind everyone here (but mostly Craig because he's been more curmudgeonly than usual lately) that if you don't care to discuss any particular topic or don't agree with someone's point of view, FEEL FREE TO IGNORE the topic or if someone or something is not to your liking, then use your User Control Panel and block their posts. If you disagree with their point of view, then either debate the topic with them or ignore the crap out of them but DO NOT tell another member that they are not welcomed to express their opinion or viewpoint in any area of pertinent discussion on this forum.

Thank you-
The pseudo-management
NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 20 Sep 2012, 16:32

Craig Browning wrote:Look at the length of this thread Misha, aside from the fact that it started out with the typical CT collection of inaccurate data and general rhetoric we seem to have covered the prime points around the issue more than a few times e.g. someone is being STUPID someone is being IGNORANT because they value the thrill of the CT more than they do FACTS and in this case, Physical Facts. There are a few observatories that actually allow the public to visit when they are doing laser tests with the lunar reflectors. Satellite images of the moon in the regions in which the landing took place, show the base of the landers. This can be sustained by photos taken independently by other nations without NASA interference on any level e.g. there was no doctoring or photo shop tinkering of the images so as to insert the lander silhouettes.

Apparently they don't -- where are they? Can you post in links to any such images? There are some apparently faked images supplied by NASA as pointed out by Jarrah White where the orientation of the item is incorrect, i.e. in supposed lunar landing pictures it is oriented north-south, in the faked images it is east-west. There is a telescope in Chile capable of scanning the lunar surface at a suitable resolution, and no reports or snaps since its inception in 2002 of any manned lunar landing site. Jarrah White however has found some 'before and after' pics of faked up trails -- but he can also produce the 'before' pic with no trails!

Many of the laser tests are pointed at the Russian reflectors that were put up there by unmanned Russian probes. Further, it is possible to bounce a laser off the moon and measure a return signal without any reflector in place at all, this was established scientifically in the mid-1960s before the first supposed Apollo landing.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 25 Sep 2012, 12:20

I agree with SydneyPSIder. There are way too many anomalies in the NASA record. Aside from the pictures which leaves me perplexed, it is the radiation issue which White has meticulously pointed out that has grabbed my attention. White has shown using NASA's and the scientific record why he does not agree with the Apollo landings and orbits. SydneyPSider is also correct about the laser reflections. It has been proven that reflectors weren't required to bounce a laser off the moon. Yes, this was in the early 60s and White has shown a newspaper article on it, if memory serves as being correct. I suggest anyone interested in White's research go to moonfaker.com and watch these videos. Also, there are two well researched books which I have read too. One, is "Dark Moon, Apollo And The Whistle Blowers" by Percy and Bennett. The other is by Gerhard Wisnewshik called "One Small Step." Very interesting reads.
Misha

Postby SydneyPSIder » 01 Oct 2012, 06:18

Ah, here we are, back on the moon.

By a coincidence, I just discovered a documentary made of 'Dark Moon' by Percy and Bennett as referenced by Misha, rebadged as 'Dark Mission - NASA Moon Hoax' here, not to be confused with Richard Hoagland's rather bizarre claims. Actual title may be 'What Happened On the Moon? - An Investigation Into Apollo'. I think this was released in about 2000, but the suits and hairstyles are pretty hilarious, and I thought the PC technology and interior decoration looked more late 80s/early 90s for the actual shooting. The constant 'whistle blower' premise gets a bit tiring, but otherwise some very good points are made. Also contains a living eyewitness account of the woman in Perth who noticed a Coke bottle in the live feed of the supposed Apollo 11 landing -- I notice this was 'debunked' on a true believer site for the landing as 'apocryphal', i.e. it claimed this was a mythical and unsubstantiated event, but there she is, as large as life, and with clippings from the WA papers at the time. Some other key points about blast craters and bright red hypergolic rocket exhaust and the underpowered Saturn V rockets. It's possible a lunar reflector was put up on the moon by an unmanned US mission along with some other space junk, just that it's very unlikely man set foot on the moon. It also makes the interesting point it's possible Gagarin did not go into orbit in case something went wrong. Another remote possibility could be that 'expendable' astronauts were actually sent to the moon, but not the 'stars' of the show -- but they would have been misinformed about radiation risks and there would have been no successful return -- this might make a chilling premise for a sci-fi movie one day!

In two parts, sorry about the pervasive advertising (cool -- the embedded version cuts out the frequent ads):

http://www.aulis.com/nasa3.htm
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 02 Oct 2012, 03:28

Hi SydeyPSIder, Yes, I have read Percy & Benntt's book - "Dark Moon, Apollo and the Whistle-Blowers. Another good one is Gerhard Wisnewski's book - "One small step." However, I can recommend an excellent site which goes into great detail concerning the Apollo program. It is called moonfaker.com.

Start with the Radiation series. I think there are around 23 of them. Then go to Apollo 1. You can hear the partial transcript of Grissom, White & Chaffee in the capsule when it burned up. Really unnerving to say the least. All in all there are roughly over 200 of these videos by Jarrah White. This young man as the old saying goes "was picking gnat s**t out of pepper." I spoke with Jim Marrs about this young man. Jim is very interested in talking with him. The problem is getting a hold of White. Any suggestions, guys?
Misha

Postby SydneyPSIder » 02 Oct 2012, 07:09

Misha wrote:Hi SydeyPSIder, Yes, I have read Percy & Benntt's book - "Dark Moon, Apollo and the Whistle-Blowers. Another good one is Gerhard Wisnewski's book - "One small step." However, I can recommend an excellent site which goes into great detail concerning the Apollo program. It is called moonfaker.com.

Start with the Radiation series. I think there are around 23 of them. Then go to Apollo 1. You can hear the partial transcript of Grissom, White & Chaffee in the capsule when it burned up. Really unnerving to say the least. All in all there are roughly over 200 of these videos by Jarrah White. This young man as the old saying goes "was picking gnat s**t out of pepper." I spoke with Jim Marrs about this young man. Jim is very interested in talking with him. The problem is getting a hold of White. Any suggestions, guys?

Hi Misha, yes, I've seen quite a few of Jarrah's youtube videos and his analysis, and he is doing some phenomenal work some 40 years after the event -- or non-event. He does have a gmail account listed, so you can get in touch with him. He lives here in Sydney not far from me. I was keen to ask him to do some video editing of other footage I've been assembling as he has good skills in that area, but I'm not holding my breath. I think he is now doing a Bachelor of Science in Astrophysics due to his interest in the area.

Jim Marr looks to be an interesting guy. I wouldn't be surprised if James Randi is busy feeding genuine psychics he discovers into that Stargate Project that 'doesn't exist'.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 02 Oct 2012, 11:35

Thanks, SydneyPSIder. I've tried his Gmail account and even his facebook. Nada. If you run into Jarrah, please tell him to contact the guy from New York who has talked to Jim Marrs about him. Jim is truly interested. Right now Jim is busy up until April. He will be looking for another project.

Yes, Jarrah is probably very busy with his schooling. I wonder if academia will give him the short shrift with his research? My apologies to the forum with this communique.

P.S. Yes, psychic research is well documented, especially with the Remote Viewing stuff. I am very close to someone in this field, also.
Misha

Postby SydneyPSIder » 08 Oct 2012, 15:08

I got nothing on FB either. I'll make a few local enquiries if possible...
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 08 Oct 2012, 20:39

SydneyPSIder wrote:I got nothing on FB either. I'll make a few local enquiries if possible...

Thank you, Sydney PSIder. As an aside, I meet Australians in New York and ask them about Jarrah White. Most have not heard of him. Even then, I ask the Aussie's if they run into Jarrah to email the guy from New York. I guess its a New York thing where we "put the word out on the street." The global street that is... :shock:
Misha

Postby ProfWag » 08 Oct 2012, 21:51

Misha wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:I got nothing on FB either. I'll make a few local enquiries if possible...

Thank you, Sydney PSIder. As an aside, I meet Australians in New York and ask them about Jarrah White. Most have not heard of him. Even then, I ask the Aussie's if they run into Jarrah to email the guy from New York. I guess its a New York thing where we "put the word out on the street." The global street that is... :shock:

May I suggest pm'ing Scepcop. I think he's got some insider info on Jarrah.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 Oct 2012, 22:07

ProfWag wrote:
Misha wrote:

May I suggest pm'ing Scepcop. I think he's got some insider info on Jarrah.

I was going to suggest that as well. Want me to summon our "grand fromage" to this topic?
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 Oct 2012, 22:20

OK, I PM'd Scepcop and asked him to pop on over. He might be able to point y'all in at least a better direction to find Mr. White.
NinjaPuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups