View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Phil Plait destroyed in Moon Hoax Debate!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Phil Plait destroyed in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby Scepcop » 22 Jan 2010, 03:45

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Joe Rogan demolishes Phil Plait in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 03:53

SCEPCOP - Are you sure that you have the right video for the Subject? This one is some guy trying his hardest to explain about the Subject but he's not doing a very good job.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Joe Rogan demolishes Phil Plait in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby Scepcop » 22 Jan 2010, 03:55

NinjaPuppy wrote:SCEPCOP - Are you sure that you have the right video for the Subject? This one is some guy trying his hardest to explain about the Subject but he's not doing a very good job.


Yeah it's just an announcement. But the guy makes a lot of valid points and has a very enthusiastic voice. I can't find the debate itself. It seems to have been removed from youtube (I wonder why). But if I find it, I will post it.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Phil Plait destroyed in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 03:57

Thanks. He sounds like me trying to explain the meaning of life.... :lol:
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Joe Rogan demolishes Phil Plait in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 03:57

Scepcop wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:SCEPCOP - Are you sure that you have the right video for the Subject? This one is some guy trying his hardest to explain about the Subject but he's not doing a very good job.


Yeah it's just an announcement. But the guy makes a lot of valid points and has a very enthusiastic voice. I can't find the debate itself. It seems to have been removed from youtube (I wonder why). But if I find it, I will post it.

I'm not sure "demolishes" is the right word. Also, I may not have it word for word, but here is a quote from this "enthusiastic voice" from this footage: “ I’m like, yo man, that shit was like hip, and that Joe dude got it going on and that shit was so hip that they like had to show it twice that shit was so fly. And that debate there? That shit was like on the money, like hands down that shit was good.” Or words to that effect...
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3846
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Phil Plait destroyed in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 03:58

Well, SCEPCOP never said it was in plain English. :lol:

And for the record, from what I heard, that Dude does have it goin' on.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Phil Plait destroyed in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 04:01

NinjaPuppy wrote:Well, SCEPCOP never said it was in plain English. :lol:

And for the record, from what I heard, that Dude does have it goin' on.

Yea, I'm hip. He's like, fly and shit.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3846
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Phil Plait destroyed in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 04:03

Word.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Joe Rogan demolishes Phil Plait in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby Scepcop » 22 Jan 2010, 04:06

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:SCEPCOP - Are you sure that you have the right video for the Subject? This one is some guy trying his hardest to explain about the Subject but he's not doing a very good job.


Yeah it's just an announcement. But the guy makes a lot of valid points and has a very enthusiastic voice. I can't find the debate itself. It seems to have been removed from youtube (I wonder why). But if I find it, I will post it.

I'm not sure "demolishes" is the right word. Also, I may not have it word for word, but here is a quote from this "enthusiastic voice" from this footage: “ I’m like, yo man, that shit was like hip, and that Joe dude got it going on and that shit was so hip that they like had to show it twice that shit was so fly. And that debate there? That shit was like on the money, like hands down that shit was good.” Or words to that effect...


That's just the way he talks. I had no trouble understanding him. You didn't quote any of his valid points ProfWag, which he made many of.

NASA losing their original tapes of the moon landing is way too suspicious. Just listen to the whole video and stop obfuscating everything.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Phil Plait destroyed in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 04:10

NASA lost their tapes?????????????
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Joe Rogan demolishes Phil Plait in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 04:30

Scepcop wrote:
That's just the way he talks. I had no trouble understanding him. You didn't quote any of his valid points ProfWag, which he made many of.

NASA losing their original tapes of the moon landing is way too suspicious. Just listen to the whole video and stop obfuscating everything.

I did listen and watch the whole video and I didn't see nor hear one good point. Sorry. Why didn't you post the debate between Joe and Phil if it was so...hip n' shit?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3846
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Phil Plait destroyed in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 04:44

BTW, you do know, don't you, that there are recent pictures of the landing sites, complete with lunar modules and even footprints?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3846
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Phil Plait destroyed in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 04:51

I visited the Kennedy Space Center a few years ago but I don't stay on top of that kind of stuff as you can tell.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Phil Plait destroyed in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby Scepcop » 22 Jan 2010, 04:52

NinjaPuppy wrote:NASA lost their tapes?????????????


Yeah, first an IMAX company asks NASA for the original tapes of the moon landings so they can do an IMAX film about it. But NASA said they lost the tapes. Then later they said they found it. Apparently now they say the tapes were erased, according to the guy in this video.

If that isn't suspicious, then I won't know what is. Any rational thinking person would find it highly suspicious, except for the blind like ProfWag and Nostradamus.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Joe Rogan demolishes Phil Plait in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby Scepcop » 22 Jan 2010, 04:54

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:
That's just the way he talks. I had no trouble understanding him. You didn't quote any of his valid points ProfWag, which he made many of.

NASA losing their original tapes of the moon landing is way too suspicious. Just listen to the whole video and stop obfuscating everything.

I did listen and watch the whole video and I didn't see nor hear one good point. Sorry. Why didn't you post the debate between Joe and Phil if it was so...hip n' shit?


I told you, it's been removed from youtube for some reason. I will try to find it and if I do, I'll post it.

Many conspiracy researchers are afraid to get into this topic because there is this atmosphere of ridicule over anyone who dares to question the moon landings.

It's funny how most people take the moon landing on faith as though it were gospel truth and that anyone who dares to question it must be a lunatic. That doesn't make sense at all, because technically, NO ONE who hasn't gone to the moon himself really knows if the moon landing was real or not. It's not been 100 percent proven that the moon landings were real. Anyone who believes it takes it on faith.

Even if all the moon landing conspiracies were disproven or debunked, the moon landing would still not be proven. Bottom line is that we simply don't know and can't take it as gospel truth. Besides, there are many suspicious circumstances surrounding it, such as the grainy footage, the landing footage blanking out for a few seconds just before the Lunar Module lands, and the moon from the orbiter looks kind of fake too. And it's odd that we haven't gone back there in forty years now, which is very unprecedented in terms of major discoveries and accomplishments.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron